collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Multiseason sale?  (Read 3885 times)

Offline Blacktail Sniper

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Old Salt
  • Kill'em all...let the gravy sort'em out!!!
  • Groups: blacktail sniper
Re: Multiseason sale?
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2020, 11:43:48 AM »
It is better to be consistently incorrect than inconsistently correct...

Sarcasm: The ability to insult stupid people without them realizing it. 

My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity...

Sarcasm makes smart people laugh and stupid people mad.

Offline baker5150

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Frontiersman
  • Groups: Loser's Lounge - Lifetime Member
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2020, 12:02:10 PM »
"The next sequential 115 hunters on the original official draw list of elk multi-season tags will have an opportunity to buy those remaining tags.  The existing official draw list from April is being used to prevent large group gatherings at retail locations during the COVID-19 pandemic and to keep opportunity fair."

Offline WSU

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2020, 12:14:35 PM »
"The next sequential 115 hunters on the original official draw list of elk multi-season tags will have an opportunity to buy those remaining tags.  The existing official draw list from April is being used to prevent large group gatherings at retail locations during the COVID-19 pandemic and to keep opportunity fair."

Where's the list?

Offline trophyhunt

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
  • Groups: Wa Wild Sheep Life Member
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2020, 12:22:23 PM »

Where's the list?
I read they will email those who are available.  Fingers crossed!!!
“In common with”..... not so much!!

Offline lastmk8

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scout
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2020, 12:56:33 PM »
I basically like this new approach also, but I guess I'll never purchase a left over Multi Elk four years in a row as I once did.  That said, this does create an issue for some hunters, myself included.  Since I didn't draw the Multi tag this year, I then went on and put in for my draws.  I drew a "team" Modern Firearm Antlerless Elk" tag.  Great news for me, but now I have an issue.  I sure as heck don't want to draw that multi tag now and burn all my points up. 

So, I just got off the phone with WDFW, "Dan" was a nice fella, and he put a ticket in on my profile so that if I am one of the 115 that get notified I can call back with my ticket number and resolve it after the fact.  Hope that wouldn't "burn" a tag for someone, but I don't want to "burn two tag" on my in one year. 

Offline Ghost Hunter

• Old Salt
  • Groups: NRA Patron Life Member, RMEF Life, Sponser Member
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2020, 01:01:43 PM »
I basically like this new approach also, but I guess I'll never purchase a left over Multi Elk four years in a row as I once did.  That said, this does create an issue for some hunters, myself included.  Since I didn't draw the Multi tag this year, I then went on and put in for my draws.  I drew a "team" Modern Firearm Antlerless Elk" tag.  Great news for me, but now I have an issue.  I sure as heck don't want to draw that multi tag now and burn all my points up. 

So, I just got off the phone with WDFW, "Dan" was a nice fella, and he put a ticket in on my profile so that if I am one of the 115 that get notified I can call back with my ticket number and resolve it after the fact.  Hope that wouldn't "burn" a tag for someone, but I don't want to "burn two tag" on my in one year. 

:yeah:  I think my odds just went down too.  I like it being fair for everyone.  :tup:   Do you lose your points if you're one of the 115?  Hoping I get the chance either way. 
Economy failure = Too many people spending money they don't have on things they don't need to impress people they don't like.

Online Karl Blanchard

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Explorer
  • Jonathan_S hunting apparel prostaff
  • Groups: Sitka Gear Fan Boy for LIFE
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2020, 01:26:49 PM »
they aren't doing a redraw. They are just going down the list from the original draw. you do not lose your points.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn these men.  Rather, we should thank god that such men lived.  -General George S. Patton

Aaron's Profile:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2875
Aaron's Posts:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2875
Aaron's Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/aaron.blanchard.94

Offline lastmk8

• Scout
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2020, 01:42:45 PM »
they aren't doing a redraw. They are just going down the list from the original draw. you do not lose your points.

Good point, I knew I never lost my points when I purchased the left over, but I guess I just wasn't thinking clear being they were just going back to the original draw list.  So I jumped the gun and my point should be mute.  Must be to close to seasons now, seems to be all I'm thinking about these days, damn I want to get back on that mountain.  Good luck everyone.

Offline Igottanewknee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2020, 03:22:16 PM »
I'm next in line I'm sure...well, probably 116 or 117. :chuckle:

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal