collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Last minute notice  (Read 1683 times)

Offline Hercflyer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilgrim
Last minute notice
« on: September 07, 2020, 11:01:25 AM »
I know this is super last minute, but I have a honey hole of a spot that I go to on private property every year and my hunting partner ducked out at the last minute for a family reason. If anyone is interested, I camp at Douglas Falls Grange park (if there is room) and the hunt location is fairly close to it. I’m leaving this Friday and coming back Sunday.

It’d be nice if we are pretty compatible since we are going to be in a blind on this property and it’s archery only due to livestock near the hunting location. So, a few things about me: mid 40’s, lightly conservative, family man, and love the outdoors.. It’s likely that I’ll want to have a fire and enjoy a cigar and some bourbon after the hunt. I’m also likely to scout for elk in the afternoon. If this is your cup
of tea, PM me. I’m in W Seattle and will be leaving before noon on Friday.

Offline Rainier10

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Explorer
Re: Last minute notice
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 11:18:55 AM »
I deleted the post in hunting partner board. If you want me to remove this one and restore the other one I can. Just figured since it was turkey hunting you would get more views here.
Pain is temporary, achieving the goal is worth it.

I didn't say it would be easy, I said it would be worth it.

Every father should remember that one day his children will follow his example instead of his advice.

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HuntWa or the site owner.

Offline Bogie85

• Hunter
    • https://www.facebook.com/zbogatz
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 09:14:58 AM »
If I wasn't on the westside and going deer hunting this weekend I would have absolutely driven out for turkey. Still have yet to bag one myself.

Offline dmv9

• Past Sponsor
  • Longhunter
  • Groups: NRA
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2020, 08:00:26 PM »
+1 today is the first I've seen this post :(

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal