collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: 9mm being hoarded?  (Read 16904 times)

Offline hunter399

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • If you know me,then you know I give zero #&$@$
  • Groups: NRA RMEF
Re: 9mm being hoarded?
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2021, 08:52:00 AM »
SgAmmo has some 9, 40 and 45 this morning.  I bought some 40 and 45.  Just waiting for that .308 to come available.  They only have tracer rounds available.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
We get closer to deer season and you still haven't found any 308 rounds ,you let me know .
I will hook you up. :tup:
I rather piss in the wind,then have piss down my back.

Offline Russ McDonald

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
  • USN ET3 SW 87-92, USS Excel MSO 439
  • Groups: NWTF, NRA
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2021, 09:11:28 AM »
SgAmmo has some 9, 40 and 45 this morning.  I bought some 40 and 45.  Just waiting for that .308 to come available.  They only have tracer rounds available.

We get closer to deer season and you still haven't found any 308 rounds ,you let me know .
Thanks but not looking for hunting rounds just plinking rounds or long range shooting.  I don't rifle hunt.  Much appreciated  though.

Russell McDonald
President South Sound NWTF Chapter and WA state board NWTF
The opinions expressed in my posts do not represent those of the forum.

Offline hunter399

• Old Salt
  • If you know me,then you know I give zero #&$@$
  • Groups: NRA RMEF
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2021, 09:50:25 AM »

Thanks but not looking for hunting rounds just plinking rounds or long range shooting.  I don't rifle hunt.  Much appreciated  though.

Offer still stands for hunting purposes. :tup: :hello: :tup:

You'll have to wait for something to come in stock for plinking/long range shooting.

I rather piss in the wind,then have piss down my back.

Offline highside74

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2021, 10:13:08 AM »
Federal way Sportsmans has

9mm
10mm
40 ca
300 win mag
300wsm

Also putting out Barness bullets of varies calibers and series

1/19/21 @ 10:10 a.m.

Offline NWShooter

• Hunter
  • Groups: RockyMountain Elk foundation, Mule Deer Foundation, NRA.
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2021, 08:39:58 PM »
People freaking out over what they should already have had. Slow learners always always handicap their selves and others.
A empty vessel makes the most noise.

"Every normal man must be tempted , at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

Offline fowl smacker

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sourdough
  • Groups: DU, Delta Waterfowl, RMEF, Friends of the Cowlitz
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2021, 08:58:50 PM »
People freaking out over what they should already have had. Slow learners always always handicap their selves and others.
There are 7 million NEW gun owners since last year.  I'm willing to bet most of them didn't know.

Offline NWShooter

• Hunter
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2021, 09:23:09 PM »
There are 7 million NEW gun owners since last year.  I'm willing to bet most of them didn't know.

They don’t know. Their new gun owners. Fairly close to “Slow learners” or worse.

"Every normal man must be tempted , at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

Offline Skyvalhunter

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Explorer
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2021, 05:06:55 AM »
They know by now that ammo is hard to come by and when its there its premium price
The only man who never makes a mistake, is the man who never does anything!!
The further one goes into the wilderness, the greater the attraction of its lonely freedom.

Offline mountainman

• Frontiersman
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2021, 09:09:13 AM »
It will slowly begin to ramp up.
That Sword is more important than the Shield!

Online jrebel

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Explorer
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2021, 09:14:33 AM »
Components are becoming more available.  Just ordered 2K bullets that were in stock and have seen brass around.  Give it 6 months and we will be back to full(er) shelves and the price gouging will be gone. 

Offline Miles

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2021, 05:12:28 PM »
Just picked up two boxes of blazer 9mm for $15 each. There were probably 20 boxes left on the shelf for the next folks that needed some.

Also picked up 2 bricks of small pistol primers for $23 each.

Right place at the right time these days.

Offline NWShooter

• Hunter
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2021, 06:20:37 PM »
Obviously people don’t realize the agenda of the new administration. Buckle up.

Online jrebel

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Explorer
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2021, 06:42:45 PM »

It's the same agenda that Obama and Clinton had and clearly ammo did not go away.  Will they fight to tax it, take away "Assault Rifles", high capacity mags, etc., etc. etc.....YES.  But will ammo and guns go away.....NO.  I'm not for giving up any of my 2A rights but I am not in fear of ammo never coming back.  Seven million new gun owners....they all bought ammo for their new guns.  This is the majority of the reason ammo is in shortage.  Then of course you have people who are panicked and buying ammo by the truck load, but I believe those are fewer than not.  Manufacturing can't keep up with demand.  When demand slows, which it always does, ammo will show up on the shelves again.   

Offline Platensek-po

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2021, 06:46:25 PM »

It's the same agenda that Obama and Clinton had and clearly ammo did not go away.  Will they fight to tax it, take away "Assault Rifles", high capacity mags, etc., etc. etc.....YES.  But will ammo and guns go away.....NO.  I'm not for giving up any of my 2A rights but I am not in fear of ammo never coming back.  Seven million new gun owners....they all bought ammo for their new guns.  This is the majority of the reason ammo is in shortage.  Then of course you have people who are panicked and buying ammo by the truck load, but I believe those are fewer than not.  Manufacturing can't keep up with demand.  When demand slows, which it always does, ammo will show up on the shelves again.
:yeah: also the same people who manufacture the guns for civilians do so for the military and police as well. Amazing to me people want to take away civilians guns while having the largest and most expensive military and police force.
“Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary.”

If you are not willing to die for freedom then take the word out of your vocabulary.

Offline full choke

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2021, 06:52:35 PM »

I disagree to an extent. Will ammo manufacturers catch up to demand?- sure. But the left learns from past defeats. Look at California. Laws are enacted to make background checks for ammunition. Limits on the amounts you can buy will be imposed. The online sale can be attacked.

They don't have to go after guns, and can avoid 2nd amendment fights. There is no constitutional protections against the ammunition. That is where they will attack. And you can bet ol' Bobby Sue here in Washington will exhaust every avenue he can to prevent legal law abiding individuals from exercising their right to enjoy firearms.
"If you think our wars over oil are bad, wait until we are fighting over water..."

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal