collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Sons Late Season Opening Morning Blacktail! Recovery Video Added to 1st Post  (Read 5460 times)

Offline Taco280AI

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Frontiersman
That's cool  :tup:

Offline h20hunter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Legend
Watched the vid. Excellent.  Also, minor,  but not minor detail......when he stumbled he had very good control of the rifle and muzzle. Congrats agaon to you both on an excellent deer.

Offline highside74

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Frontiersman
Thank you I'm very proud of him. He gets it. If you know what I mean? He has to remind me sometimes that he is only 12 working on his second year of hunting. He picks things up so easy I get ahead of myself with what I expect from him. He politely says in a sarcastic voice you know I've never done this before. Lol sweet kid.

Offline logola512c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
Awesome!  Congratulations to you both.

Offline beave

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
Great video.  Way to capture the moment. I have feeling there is going to be a lot of good bucks in that young mans future.great first buck

Offline Fl0und3rz

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Legend
Nice!  Big smiles.  Love it.

Offline highside74

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Frontiersman
Great video.  Way to capture the moment. I have feeling there is going to be a lot of good bucks in that young mans future.great first buck

I hope so. His guide is trying to get better. But his guide also says of it's to big he's gonna push him in the dirt and use him as a rest.  :chuckle:

Offline Birdguy

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Frontiersman
That is really cool. Great video of an awesome memory. That moment is priceless, he will look back on this and smile just like that forever! One of the good things about technology is the moments captured and shared. Congrats to both of you as most dads know how much time and effort you both put into making that moment. :tup:

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal