collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Lost Garmin 650 Radio Sinlahekin Unit  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Southpole

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Frontiersman
  • Groups: NRA
Lost Garmin 650 Radio Sinlahekin Unit
« on: November 22, 2020, 03:10:03 PM »
So, apparently my Garmin radio slipped out of my pocket Friday afternoon on my last afternoon of the buck permit hunt in the Sinlahekin unit. If someone finds it great, you have yourself a nice radio, if you have a heart you can have 20 pounds of new, home grown hamburger or $100 reward for finding it. As long as the snow doesn’t cover it up you should be able to find it. There’s a trail at Conners lake, just a little past the bathroom. Walk that trail, cross the spillway, start up the hill. There is a fence made with hog wire that you’ll come to. If you walk the fence line to the right you might find it in there somewhere. I crossed over that fence once around 10-15 yards going up and I’m thinking it might have slipped out there. Or coming back down around 25-30 yards up somewhere. If you cross that fence and hike straight up you retrace my steps, go and cross over a funky dug out irrigation ditch, you hook up to a cow trail, you’ll be paralleling a knob on your left, then an open field kinda looking area. Keep heading up until you get to a pretty nice knob over looking the area above the crop fields at the state compound but more looking at the tree line up the hill. The Garmin might have slipped out there too. Probably a goner for good but thought I’d throw it out there for the heck of it. Lots of archery guys there right now so maybe there’s a chance  :dunno: .
$5 is a lot of money if you ain't got it

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by high_hunter
[Yesterday at 10:31:08 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]

Lowest power 22 round? by JakeLand