collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: New 21 Bronco  (Read 44323 times)

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
Re: New 21 Bronco
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2021, 03:00:16 PM »
jackelope, if I understand it correctly those black things on the top of the front fenders are removeable, yes?  Is there any chance you could take a pic or two with them removed or are they not that easy to remove and put back on??  Thanks

I can't remove them. One is sold and one is a Ford factory demo and if something breaks, there aren't any parts available to fix them. With my luck I'd break them, regardless of how easy they come off.
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline b23

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #106 on: July 20, 2021, 03:16:18 PM »
jackelope, if I understand it correctly those black things on the top of the front fenders are removeable, yes?  Is there any chance you could take a pic or two with them removed or are they not that easy to remove and put back on??  Thanks

I can't remove them. One is sold and one is a Ford factory demo and if something breaks, there aren't any parts available to fix them. With my luck I'd break them, regardless of how easy they come off.

Understandable.  Thanks anyway. 

I am curious though, with them removed is there some filler piece that goes back in there to fill the gap or do you remove them and it just leaves an open gap or how does that whole process work?

Offline follow maggie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
  • Just me, just being a nomad
« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2021, 05:47:30 PM »
I like it

Offline Alchase

• Explorer
« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2021, 07:34:53 PM »
What I don’t get, is why make a very capable vehicle, then sell twice as many cut down two wheel drive versions?
I see very few of the loaded out Broncos here. But have seen tons of the butt ugly base model versions that seriously are not good at anything?
Only 2 defining forces sacrificed themselves for you:
The American Soldier and Jesus Christ. One died for your freedom, the other for your soul.

My rock,
He trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle.
Psalm 144.1

Online Jpmiller

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #109 on: July 20, 2021, 08:14:29 PM »
What I don’t get, is why make a very capable vehicle, then sell twice as many cut down two wheel drive versions?
I see very few of the loaded out Broncos here. But have seen tons of the butt ugly base model versions that seriously are not good at anything?

Most people don't need any off road capabilities but still want an "off road" vehicle. It's like how you see so many wranglers and tacomas with shovels And gas cans bolted outside the bed around Seattle

Man oh man do I want a bronco. Do they make one that'll hold four car seats?  :chuckle:

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #110 on: July 20, 2021, 08:26:00 PM »

You probably see none of the “very capable” varieties of Bronco as they’re just making landfall now. The ones you’re seeing are the sports and they’ve been out since I started this thread ish. They’re not base models. They’re just sports.

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

Offline Angry Perch

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Explorer
« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2021, 01:24:06 PM »

You probably see none of the “very capable” varieties of Bronco as they’re just making landfall now. The ones you’re seeing are the sports and they’ve been out since I started this thread ish. They’re not base models. They’re just sports.

Do they make a 2 wheel drive version?
Low T Beta Male
Domesticated simpy city dwelling male

Offline b23

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2021, 01:51:14 PM »
With the modular build design of the new Bronco one thing is for certain, the aftermarket market for these things is going to be huge!  I really like the different fenders they put on this concept build.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 04:33:12 PM by b23 »

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #113 on: July 21, 2021, 01:58:30 PM »

I think you can get a front wheel drive Bronco Sport.

4x4 is standard.

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco-sport/

Offline Alchase

• Explorer
« Reply #114 on: July 21, 2021, 07:51:37 PM »

4x4 is standard.

I was wrong a about the base model being a two wheel drive version. But damn they look like a rebirth of a Geo Tracker? 
Only 2 defining forces sacrificed themselves for you:
The American Soldier and Jesus Christ. One died for your freedom, the other for your soul.

My rock,
He trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle.
Psalm 144.1

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #115 on: July 21, 2021, 08:00:53 PM »

4x4 is standard.

I was wrong a about the base model being a two wheel drive version. But damn they look like a rebirth of a Geo Tracker?

They’re small SUV sized vehicles. Super popular. About the size of an escape.

Offline follow maggie

• Frontiersman
  • Just me, just being a nomad
« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2021, 04:15:25 PM »

Because a ton of people will buy it, like you said. They’re in the business of selling cars, after all.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2021, 08:38:45 AM »
Grand Banks Bronc next to Expedition for size comparison.

Note. The sport is a much smaller/different model. Essentially it’s a different car.

Offline Zardoz

• Meme Lord
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Legend
  • Groups: NRA,GOA
« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2021, 10:09:58 AM »

Most people don't need any off road capabilities but still want an "off road" vehicle. It's like how you see so many wranglers and tacomas with shovels And gas cans bolted outside the bed around Seattle

Man oh man do I want a bronco. Do they make one that'll hold four car seats?  :chuckle:

You're not thinking outside the box. Two in the back seat, two on top or off the back hatch, Subaru Brat style. The kiddies will love it.  :hello:
“It is the responsibility of the patriot to protect his country from its government.”—Thomas Paine

Certa Bonum Certamen
SILENCE LIKE A CANCER,...GROWS.

Offline X-Force

• Solo Hunter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #119 on: July 26, 2021, 08:04:45 AM »
Saw a Grand Banks on Craigslist for 72k.

Too plush of a rig for me.
People get offended at nothing at all. So, speak your mind and be unapologetic.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal