Other Hunting > Bird Dogs

Just some picts of bird dogs standing!

(1/7) > >>

jetjockey:
With hunting season winding down, and trial season winding up, itís time to start getting dogs ready for trial season.  I have one dog that will be on the Brittany AA circuit running 1hr championships, another that will stay home and run the local weekend trials, and one thatís with the trainer just getting going.  Im crossing my fingers we have a good season. Trials are a great way to extend the time we get to play ďbird gamesĒ with the dogs.  With any luck, we will get a placement of two.

Axle:
I was expecting to see coyotes  8)

jagermiester:
Awesome
Have a great season. Iím sure you will do great.
Your dogs are beautiful!

KFhunter:
Great lookin dogs, here's one of mine. I can't do trials with my working most weekends.

pd:

--- Quote from: jetjockey on January 23, 2021, 09:56:15 AM ---With hunting season winding down, and trial season winding up, itís time to start getting dogs ready for trial season.  I have one dog that will be on the Brittany AA circuit running 1hr championships, another that will stay home and run the local weekend trials, and one thatís with the trainer just getting going.  Im crossing my fingers we have a good season. Trials are a great way to extend the time we get to play ďbird gamesĒ with the dogs.  With any luck, we will get a placement of two.

--- End quote ---

Out of curiosity, in the second photograph, there is an orange belt on the stomach area of your dog.  What is that?  I know it can't be a chastity belt!  Serious question.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version