collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Muzzleloader suggestions....  (Read 5857 times)

Offline crabcreekhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter
Re: Muzzleloader suggestions....
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2021, 07:38:13 PM »
Rem 700 uml, they check all your boxes!
"Courage is simply fear that has said its prayers"

Offline scotbradly726

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
    • @scott.strouf
Re: Muzzleloader suggestions....
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2021, 12:53:28 PM »
Looking for a new muzzleloader.....so let's open up the floodgates and get this great debate on.  I looked through the previous years post but thought maybe there are different options given the changes in the laws here in Washington.  I currently have and love multiple Thompson Center Black Diamond XR's.  They shoot great and really are all that I need, but what the heck, can a guy have to many options? 

Because I like my current Thompson Center Black Diamonds.....I was thinking and very interested in the Thompson Triumph Bone Collector.  From what I can see, it is now legal is WA....is this the case?

What else is out there that is reliable, easy to maintain / clean, and most of all accurate!!!  It has to be a 50 cal also. 

While we are on the subject, what is good sight for longer range shooting?  I currently shoot the williams WRS peep with fibre optic.  I am very interested in the williams peep with target knobs.  Is there something better?  I am good to 180 yards with my current set up so not looking at crazy long yardages but definitely out to 150. 

Thanks in advance. 

I also have the Thompson Black Diamond XR. Great gun! Worst part is trying to find parts for it tho. I just bought the Williams Peep with front globe with interchangeable reticles, and they claim with that setup, you can be accurate to 300 yards. I'll be happy with 150-200.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal