collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Seattle Sportsmen's Conservation Foundation - Silent Fundraiser ends April 3  (Read 4574 times)

Offline Bob33

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Legend
  • Groups: SCI, RMEF, NRA, Hunter Education
Looking for ways to make a difference for wildlife conservation right here in Washington? The Seattle Sportmen’s Convention is holding a silent auction which is active now and ends April 3 at 7:00 p.m. Pacific time. While our annual in-person convention will not be held as it has in years past due to COVID, the silent auction gives everyone a chance to participate.

The online auction is live at https://www.onlinehuntingauctions.com/Seattle-Sportsmen-s-Conservation-Foundation-2021-Auction_as70957

Our goal is to raise funding for local projects such as Washington State Mountain Goat Surveys, Blacktail Deer Hair Loss Studies, Hunters for the Hungry donations, funding of hunts and fishing trips for veterans, youth outdoor and educational programs, Mountain Goat relocation, and Pronghorn Antelope re-introduction into eastern Washington.

The silent auction has a growing list of wonderful items to bid on including hunting and fishing trips, vacation packages, game cameras, Kenetrek boots, a Kifaru pack, a Backou Mule eBike, wine, tires, taxidermy credit, art, and the Washington State Mountain Goat tag.

Registration to participate in the auction is quick and easy. If you don’t already have an “OnlineHuntingAuctions.com” Login, just simply click “Create Account” at www.onlinehuntingauction.com and sign up! Account inquiries can be made directly to Online Hunting Auctions at 866-313-0123. All other inquiries can be made at eastonjane1883@gmail.com.

Sign up for the auction now and participate in this effort to raise funding for Washington conservation.   

Thank you for your continued support.

“Together… Working for Wildlife”

Nature. It's cheaper than therapy.

Offline Stein

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
Lots of goodies in that auction.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
I’m in.

And I know I’m not the only one.

Who’s next!?
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline Dan-o

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Explorer
Thanks Bob.

Going to look at it right now.
Member:   Yakstrakgutp (or whatever we are)
I love the BFRO!!!
I wonder how many people will touch their nose to their screen trying to read this...

Offline wa.hunter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
Great rifle posted from Benchmark...you could use it to harvest the goat.

Offline GWP

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Sourdough
Bumping this. To the top!
Cuterebra are NOT cute!

Offline wa.hunter

• Hunter
For sure going to the fundraiser is a lot more enjoyable than doing these online bids. Friend of mine las weekend got a 15 day brown bear hunt in Alaska..$9000. A steal , just never know what something will sell for.  Value was $29,500

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
Today is the last day. There are some items that are currently at bargain prices.

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

Offline cem3434

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Frontiersman
  • Groups: NRA, MDF, RMEF, NWTF, PF, RGS, WSF, WSTA
So what did you guys buy? I bought the duck hunt with Tony Lind for my wife and probably one of her female hunting friends to go for a girls weekend.
The best friend a guy could have asked for. RIP chasing pheasants in heaven Denali girl.

Offline Rainier10

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Explorer
So what did you guys buy? I bought the duck hunt with Tony Lind for my wife and probably one of her female hunting friends to go for a girls weekend.
thss as t will be a fun hunt for sure.
Pain is temporary, achieving the goal is worth it.

I didn't say it would be easy, I said it would be worth it.

Every father should remember that one day his children will follow his example instead of his advice.

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HuntWa or the site owner.

Offline Bob33

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Legend
  • Groups: SCI, RMEF, NRA, Hunter Education
I bid on the Miller Ranch pheasant hunt early on to help boost the price. No one outbid me so I have an older friend I can take and enjoy it with.
Nature. It's cheaper than therapy.

Offline Southpole

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Frontiersman
  • Groups: NRA
I was going to pull the trigger on the Argentina dove hunt, but with the rona and possible future vaccination requirements I decided to bow out.
$5 is a lot of money if you ain't got it

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
I ended up with the Kifaru pack.

Offline wa.hunter

• Hunter
Thanks for the support. You will both enjoy your hunts..Scott Miller has been a great donor for many years. We use to take 10-12 youth there each year for an over night and great shooting. I bought Tony’s hunt last year also and your wife  will also have a great hunt..the Lind’s have also been great supporters of our fundraiser and usually buy the head table..I purchased Duane and Mike’s donation for the beef. Bought it last year and it has been fantastic eating and mixing the hamburger with the rutty bucks we shot last year..
Sure missed the face to face..
As a heads up we did an antelope survey in Feb. and things are looking very good, we found several groups with over 60 animals/ group. Numerous smaller groups. Pretty much all of the antelope we have brought into the state through these fundraiser effort have produced what is now born and raised Washington antelope.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by high_hunter
[Yesterday at 10:31:08 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]

Lowest power 22 round? by JakeLand
[Yesterday at 08:06:13 PM]