collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Checking traps without having to go there?  (Read 13440 times)

Offline Platensek-po

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sourdough
Re: Checking traps without having to go there?
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2021, 12:34:18 PM »
It is however part of an effort to harvest or capture. That being said..proving a guy isnt just out flying his drone around. Is tough to do.
it doesn’t assist in harvesting as if it’s all n the trap it already is and doesn’t help capture it
But this is Washington so

Would it not make it easier to have multiple traps in difficult locations aiding your harvest?? Seems like that’s what the OP said. I’m not sure if I care about this specific use of drones but certainly makes sense to me given what the rule says. I am 100 against using drones for hunting. Trapping... meh wouldn’t bother me
“Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary.”

If you are not willing to die for freedom then take the word out of your vocabulary.

Offline idaho guy

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
Re: Checking traps without having to go there?
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2021, 01:08:23 PM »
So.....   playing devil's advocate here.
(And I do appreciate the facts you bring to so many threads bigtex)

I dont think a drone violates those laws. 

You're not hunting or trapping with it. 
It doesn't help kill or capture.

:dunno:   

That’s how I was looking at it too. I didn’t realize trapping was defined as a means of hunting either so that’s good to know. The drone is just checking the traps not helping too trap anything. It would be a real sh$t show trying to herd coyotes or bobcats into your trap lol 😂

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal