collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: They’re Coming for Your Guns: White House Confirms Biden Will Sign Gun Control E  (Read 10182 times)

Offline Tenkara

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
Maybeeee....if you didn't come off as such a flippant ankle biting troll...people would engage with you in dialog that didn't hurt your feels so much.
Lol pot meet kettle

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Yep.

see my new sig  ;D
No idea what your babbling  about,  I am wondering how you qualify for a moderator though.

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
Since you have so many liberal Democrat friends, you should ask them.

I did and told the story on here many times out of about 10 of them all but a couple are very concerned about this presidency and admit it was a mistake to vote for the democratic ticket that was put before them. I even told the story of the fella who lives down the road from me, has for years, he flew his Biden/Harris flag proudly in his yard, has been a door knocker and been involved with caucuses for the Democratic Party for years. A month or so after the election he actually walked over, shook my hand, looked me in the eye and said "this presidency may have been a mistake", he said he actually had "buyers remorse" over his vote. He said even though he was a loyal democrat, he did think Trump had done a good job but he voted party lines. Have a relative who is center/left democrat who actually is a member of the NRA and an avid/responsible gun owner and into competitive shooting, she told me her vote for Biden was strictly out of hate for Trump and is now very worried about what may be coming down the pipe, she regrets her vote for Biden stating now that she has seen and heard him in action and looking in the rearview mirror says that at least Trump had our country and constitution as a priority. I could give more examples of folks I've "asked" and had respectful conversations with but I've told them many times on here. Like I said, I may not agree with their politics but I do respect their honesty and integrity. As far as the jaysharkbait fella goes and him saying that folks on here are turning republicans towards the Democratic Party(or something to that effect). A lot, not all but a lot of my democrat friends and relatives have been turned republican just by the actions of this current presidency and the hypocrisy that has been on full display by the Democratic Party over the last few months. I hope I answered your question Jake Dogfish, I'm still waiting for someone, anyone to step up and answer mine, what is your defense of this president and his actions? If no one steps forward I guess ill take it as there is no defense :dunno:
The I told you so now suffer dummy is very satisfying to say but it doesnt get you very far. Unfortunately this is the problem with being correct with very little in the way of vindication.

This is why i think personal preparedness is so important, as well as surrounding yourself with like minded individuals. It will get much worse until enough people have had thier red pill moment.

In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
Since you have so many liberal Democrat friends, you should ask them.

I did and told the story on here many times out of about 10 of them all but a couple are very concerned about this presidency and admit it was a mistake to vote for the democratic ticket that was put before them. I even told the story of the fella who lives down the road from me, has for years, he flew his Biden/Harris flag proudly in his yard, has been a door knocker and been involved with caucuses for the Democratic Party for years. A month or so after the election he actually walked over, shook my hand, looked me in the eye and said "this presidency may have been a mistake", he said he actually had "buyers remorse" over his vote. He said even though he was a loyal democrat, he did think Trump had done a good job but he voted party lines. Have a relative who is center/left democrat who actually is a member of the NRA and an avid/responsible gun owner and into competitive shooting, she told me her vote for Biden was strictly out of hate for Trump and is now very worried about what may be coming down the pipe, she regrets her vote for Biden stating now that she has seen and heard him in action and looking in the rearview mirror says that at least Trump had our country and constitution as a priority. I could give more examples of folks I've "asked" and had respectful conversations with but I've told them many times on here. Like I said, I may not agree with their politics but I do respect their honesty and integrity. As far as the jaysharkbait fella goes and him saying that folks on here are turning republicans towards the Democratic Party(or something to that effect). A lot, not all but a lot of my democrat friends and relatives have been turned republican just by the actions of this current presidency and the hypocrisy that has been on full display by the Democratic Party over the last few months. I hope I answered your question Jake Dogfish, I'm still waiting for someone, anyone to step up and answer mine, what is your defense of this president and his actions? If no one steps forward I guess ill take it as there is no defense :dunno:
The I told you so now suffer dummy is very satisfying to say but it doesnt get you very far. Unfortunately this is the problem with being correct with very little in the way of vindication.

This is why i think personal preparedness is so important, as well as surrounding yourself with like minded individuals. It will get much worse until enough people have had thier red pill moment.

read this thread
https://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,259864.msg3524822/topicseen.html#new

and ask yourself,  how can it not collapse?

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
Maybeeee....if you didn't come off as such a flippant ankle biting troll...people would engage with you in dialog that didn't hurt your feels so much.
Lol pot meet kettle

Yep.

see my new sig  ;D
No idea what your babbling  about,  I am wondering how you qualify for a moderator though.

what have I ever done to you? 

I'm a moderator because I cared deeply about the future of fishing/hunting in Washington and wanted to volunteer, and be a part of the biggest voice hunters had here in WA.

I'm also a regular member here, with all of my own thoughts and opinions, the same as everyone else, and many of those thoughts and opinions (obviously) do not align with your own, so you attack my moderator position when I've never mod'd you.  I understand the tactic you use in doing so, and I think it's cheap, and tired.   

unless you're an alt, we've had a number of banned members make alts and come back with a chip on their shoulders

Offline Tenkara

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
No idea what you mean by alt, and no I've never been banned.  I just don't like how you label  some and belittle others for having views that don't align with yours.

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
Ya, I'll own that.

Since the election I've been far more adversarial, I will tone it down but not because you threw me being a mod in my face, but as a HW'r.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

CVA optima V2 LR tapped hole for front sight by Remdawg
[Today at 05:34:44 AM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by HntnFsh
[Today at 05:33:38 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter