collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Traitor - Ryan Busse  (Read 13995 times)

Offline WAcoyotehunter

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Frontiersman
Re: Traitor - Ryan Busse
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2021, 08:30:57 PM »

Smells like a duck...
Yup. BHA board member...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/board_of_directors

Don't see him on the board link above....

BHA sticks to their mission: public lands, the preservation and access to them. BHA does not dip into gun rights just like you wouldn't expect NRA to stand up for public lands.

Busse's opinion on guns is his and not BHA's. Just like Romney and Cheney's opinions are theirs, not the GOP.
He isn't anymore.  He was for years. As far as the rest of your statement. You can try to justify their actions or lack there of anyway you like. But I'm still done with them. Have been for a few years. Their top guys are not the kind of people I want representing me.

You don't want the top guys representing you because they are willing to reach across the aisle and work with other groups? They should only work with groups who share 100% the same values across the board. Hmm... sounds reasonable. Digging in and toeing the party line has been super productive in this great country recently... let's continue to believe that the "others" are the enemy on every topic and not be subjective.

What actions did BHA take or not take that have you fired up? Were you upset when their board in CA had a huge role in stopping the bear ban in CA? What about the work they have done in eastern states to allow hunting on Sundays? Work they are doing in Washington to add new access and hunting opportunity? Did they lead the charge on the LWCF - something that every single user of this forum benefits from?

Were you upset when the NRA didn't take a stand on the transfer of public lands? I didn't hear anything from them when CA bear ban was proposed. Are they involved in fighting the push to remove any hunting besides subsistence hunting in two units in AK?

Damn green decoys...

They don't reach across the aisle. They are already on the other side of the aisle.

Lol!!!  You need to stop believing what you read on huntWa and talk to some members and leadership.  You don't know what you're talking about here.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by xXLojackXx
[Today at 10:13:39 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by Machias
[Today at 09:19:44 AM]

SB 5444 signed by Inslee on 03/26 Takes Effect on 06/06/24 by hughjorgan
[Today at 09:03:26 AM]

Walked a cougar down by 2MANY
[Today at 08:56:26 AM]

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU
[Today at 08:31:10 AM]