collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: California AR Ban over Turned  (Read 7270 times)

Offline Igor

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Frontiersman
  • Hunter
Re: California AR Ban over Turned
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2021, 09:43:07 AM »
The NRA provides various types of firearms and tactical training courses to thousands of law enforcement agencies throughout the US.  It also offers basic firearms safety courses to countless numbers of young shooters.  Maybe you need to educate yourself on what the NRA actually does.................

Maybe you educate yourself on how LaPierre used the NRA as his personal luxury spending account even though he was paid over a million in compensation. It's not even disputed and yet he still has a job. The NRA contributed a whopping 200k to fight 1639. The NRA primarily exists to make LaPierre and the other execs rich.

I'm not talking about LaPierre......I don't like him either.  I am talking about the training and instructor certification which the NRA provides to thousands of law enforcement agencies throughout the United States.

If you want to get into a discussion about ALL of the legal battles the NRA gets involved in throughout the United States, I'm more than willing. 
molṑn labé

USAF
   6987th Security Squadron
   6947th Security Squadron
   6918th RSM

Offline Igor

• Forum Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
  • Hunter
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2021, 09:44:49 AM »
The real work is being done by organizations like the 2AF (Second Amendment Foundation), FPC (The Firearms Policy Coalition) and the GOA (Gun Owners of America).

The NRA is doing nothing for us and they have little to no involvement in these cases. Remember how they pretty much did nothing to help us fight I-1639.

It baffles me that some ranges still require an NRA membership. Oh well, old fudds just can't see past the thought that maybe the NRA isn't what it used to be.

This…..

The NRA is a pathetic joke.

The NRA provides various types of firearms and tactical training courses to thousands of law enforcement agencies throughout the US.  It also offers basic firearms safety courses to countless numbers of young shooters.  Maybe you need to educate yourself on what the NRA actually does.................

You forgot:

Constantly pleading for money.

Misusing that money.

Telling you who to vote for.

Endless fear tactics.

Over paid lobbyists.

Like I figured, you obviously have no idea what the NRA actually does.
molṑn labé

USAF
   6987th Security Squadron
   6947th Security Squadron
   6918th RSM

Offline jay.sharkbait

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2021, 09:46:42 AM »

Maybe you educate yourself on how LaPierre used the NRA as his personal luxury spending account even though he was paid over a million in compensation. It's not even disputed and yet he still has a job. The NRA contributed a whopping 200k to fight 1639. The NRA primarily exists to make LaPierre and the other execs rich.

I'm not talking about LaPierre......I don't like him either.  I am talking about the training and instructor certification which the NRA provides to thousands of law enforcement agencies throughout the United States.

If you want to get into a discussion about ALL of the legal battles the NRA gets involved in throughout the United States, I'm more than willing.

How many “battles” are they involved in here in Washington State?

Offline konradcountry

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2021, 09:46:56 AM »
You forgot:

Misusing that money.

Endless fear tactics.

Over paid lobbyists.

Yea I got some of those "we desperately need cash" letters while LaPierre was flying into California so he could buy high-end suits on Rodeo drive.
https://www.gq.com/story/nra-ceo-wayne-lapierre-suits

What kind of a man shops at Rodeo drive? Who spends over 275k on clothing? Why is this guy still in charge? Stop sending them money and support an alternative organization.

Offline jay.sharkbait

• Old Salt
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2021, 09:53:19 AM »
You forgot:

Misusing that money.

Endless fear tactics.

Over paid lobbyists.

Yea I got some of those "we desperately need cash" letters while LaPierre was flying into California so he could buy high-end suits on Rodeo drive.

What kind of a man shops at Rodeo drive? Who spends over 275k on clothing? Why is this guy still in charge? Stop sending them money and support an alternative organization.

I haven’t sent them money in decades. The pleads of poverty finally ended when I moved.

I’d rather give money to a toothless heroin addicted hooker.

Offline konradcountry

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2021, 09:59:21 AM »

I haven’t sent them money in decades. The pleads of poverty finally ended when I moved.

Wasn't a statement directed at you personally. I would like to see more hunters and gun owners cut off their funds until they change.

I'd bet on the toothless hooker to have better money management skills.

Offline Igor

• Forum Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
  • Hunter
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2021, 10:01:09 AM »
You forgot:

Misusing that money.

Endless fear tactics.

Over paid lobbyists.

How many active shooter courses has she provided to LEOs over the last few years?
molṑn labé

USAF
   6987th Security Squadron
   6947th Security Squadron
   6918th RSM

Offline jay.sharkbait

• Old Salt
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2021, 10:06:07 AM »
You forgot:

Misusing that money.

Endless fear tactics.

Over paid lobbyists.

How many active shooter courses has she provided to LEOs over the last few years?

Having seen the results of those courses first hand I would say She could do a better job.

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2021, 10:16:03 AM »
The real work is being done by organizations like the 2AF (Second Amendment Foundation), FPC (The Firearms Policy Coalition) and the GOA (Gun Owners of America).

The NRA is doing nothing for us and they have little to no involvement in these cases. Remember how they pretty much did nothing to help us fight I-1639.

It baffles me that some ranges still require an NRA membership. Oh well, old fudds just can't see past the thought that maybe the NRA isn't what it used to be.

This…..

The NRA is a pathetic joke.

The NRA has its problems, especially at the top. But it's prudent to remember that they train more civilians, military, and LE in gun safety and handling than all of the other organizations combined. Aside from the sometimes questionable politics and the exorbitant spending by their executives, they play a very important role in our 2nd Amendment rights. That's not to say you shouldn't support other organizations like SAF and GOA. Supporting multiple organizations is essential. But don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. We still need at least some of what they supply, IMO.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline Igor

• Forum Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
  • Hunter
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2021, 10:21:57 AM »
You forgot:

Misusing that money.

Endless fear tactics.

Over paid lobbyists.

Having seen the results of those courses first hand I would say She could do a better job.

So you are an LEO who has attended one of those courses ?
molṑn labé

USAF
   6987th Security Squadron
   6947th Security Squadron
   6918th RSM

Offline jay.sharkbait

• Old Salt
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2021, 10:27:06 AM »
You forgot:

Misusing that money.

Endless fear tactics.

Over paid lobbyists.

No, but I have contracted to organizations that provide advanced training to law enforcement, SF and other government agencies.

Offline Igor

• Forum Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
  • Hunter
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2021, 10:31:54 AM »
You forgot:

Misusing that money.

Endless fear tactics.

Over paid lobbyists.

No, but I have contracted to organizations that provide advanced training to law enforcement, SF and other government agencies.

So you consider yourself qualified to make the determination that a "heroin addicted hooker" can provide better firearms training to law enforcement agencies than can the NRA ?
molṑn labé

USAF
   6987th Security Squadron
   6947th Security Squadron
   6918th RSM

Offline jay.sharkbait

• Old Salt
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2021, 10:34:17 AM »
You forgot:

Misusing that money.

Endless fear tactics.

Over paid lobbyists.

So you consider yourself qualified to make the determination that a "heroin addicted hooker" can provide better firearms training to law enforcement agencies than can the NRA ?

You can’t be that dense, can you?

Offline Igor

• Forum Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
  • Hunter
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2021, 10:40:33 AM »

Funny man.  You are the one shooting off your mouth.......not me.

I asked -----  How many active shooter courses has she provided to LEOs over the last few years?

You responded ----- Having seen the results of those courses first hand I would say She could do a better job.
molṑn labé

USAF
   6987th Security Squadron
   6947th Security Squadron
   6918th RSM

Offline jay.sharkbait

• Old Salt
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2021, 10:45:06 AM »

Funny man.  You are the one shooting off your mouth.......not me.

I asked -----  How many active shooter courses has she provided to LEOs over the last few years?

You responded ----- Having seen the results of those courses first hand I would say She could do a better job.

And you are the one who is grasping at straws, trying to defend a corrupt organization.

Enjoy your cool aid.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal