collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: 2 man treestand for use with kid  (Read 4282 times)

Offline Jpmiller

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
Re: 2 man treestand for use with kid
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2021, 05:26:48 PM »
Having now done a several longer sits in it (about three hours or so on average) I'm not as uncomfortable as I thought I'd be and is gladly trade off the slightly less comfortable seat for having all the extra room. I haven't used my old one man stand again and I don't know that I'll buy a one man again. I think I want one more of these for a second spot. Highly recommend.

Offline Jingles

• WA State Trappers Association
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2021, 07:28:06 PM »
Glad you got one you feel comfortable and safe in, not sure which seat yours has but the seat on my  Rivers Edge Big Foot Brute hang on stand is comfortable enough for me to have done an eight hour stint at 18 feet. If more paddi g is needed consider a partial packing blanket, that way if one of the kids get overly cold they can wrap up in it.
Yes I know with a 30" W x 37" D platform it is the size of a dance floor but beats something the size of a postage stamp.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 07:37:56 PM by Jingles »
HMC/USN/RET
1969 -1990
The comments of this poster do not reflect the opinions of HUNTWA Administrators or Moderators unless they so state.

The duty of a Patriot is to protect his country from it's government

Offline Jpmiller

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2021, 07:12:47 AM »
That packing blanket is a really good idea. Theyre all excited to use it to try and call in one of the plethora of bobcats and coyotes this winter and they'll definitely be cold then. Thanks!

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal