collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Drew Cowiche muzzy, so I thought  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Jimmer

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scout
Drew Cowiche muzzy, so I thought
« on: June 20, 2021, 08:56:28 AM »
Got drawn for Cowiche cow muzzy tag so I thought! Got a call from fish and game two days ago and they said I did not draw for muzzy. I usually have the paper regs. highlighted in front of me, but not this year. The paper regs. came out late and were always out at my local store. I submitted on line, and the first Cowiche number I did said, “wrong selection, this is for rifle”. So I went to the next one and hit select and it let me. Assuming it was for muzzy. Long story short, it was for archery and it let me select it with a muzzy tag. Fish and game said they had a “glitch” in the system and gave me two choices. I can have the archery permit or give me my point back.. pretty lame. I take responsibility for not having my crap together and assuming it was the right choice. I took my point back.., don’t have the time for archery this year.

Offline Farmer72

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Scout
Re: Drew Cowiche muzzy, so I thought
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 04:57:30 PM »
I never liked the way it just shows the area and number on the selection. I have put in for Muzzleloader enough to know it is the last one but still think it could be better where you make selections. Sorry to here that happened.

Offline Antlershed

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2021, 06:07:34 PM »
It’s not very hard to have the database limit the choices to the ones you are eligible for. I don’t understand why they show all the choices in the drop-down.

Offline Stein

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2021, 12:46:25 PM »
It’s not very hard to have the database limit the choices to the ones you are eligible for. I don’t understand why they show all the choices in the drop-down.

Because it is WDFW.  They have been promising to fix double and triple bookings on the reservation sites for what, 5-6 years?

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal