collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Leftover Multi Season Deer  (Read 32743 times)

Offline fly-by

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Longhunter
Re: Leftover Multi Season Deer
« Reply #195 on: August 18, 2021, 04:39:38 PM »
Guess it's a muzzy year.

Offline gee_unit360

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #196 on: August 18, 2021, 05:26:20 PM »
The department should be embarrassed that their vender can't produce a better mechanism to sell their product. I also feel that requiring payment when you apply would easily solve the issue of leftover tags.

Agreed, tried all day: couldn’t login, then couldn’t open license tab, then it wasn’t an option to buy, they wouldn’t answer their phones etc etc etc. Like in all things WDFW does they’re a joke again…

Offline PA BEN

• LINEMAN
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #197 on: August 18, 2021, 05:39:31 PM »
I'm hearing a lot of comments that the tag wasn't an option. The web site was different/new format. I saw a View All button, then the option to buy showed up. This was at 10:30

Online Mtnwalker

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #198 on: August 18, 2021, 05:44:53 PM »
I'm hearing a lot of comments that the tag wasn't an option. The web site was different/new format. I saw a View All button, then the option to buy showed up. This was at 10:30

It 100% was not in there the first dozen times I checked. When it finally did pop up as available for me (which was about 3:00) it was in the same spot I had been checking all along

Offline B4noon

• Hunter
« Reply #199 on: August 18, 2021, 06:11:55 PM »
Same issue with me and my son not showing as available finally got a hold of a regional office secretary she got licensing on the phone they told her they ceased sales at 1300 tags because of all the issues and they were making tickets orders for people who called at that time she said they had over 200 already and that when they got things figured out they would call those people and sell them the tag over the phone I hung up with her right at 3 pm saw someone on hunts a said they just bought one jumped back on and entered my sons info option was there got his bought logged off logged myself in and got it in my cart then it disappeared made some calls and miraculously they sold out so much for ceasing sales and creating a ticket for me

Offline OutHouse

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
  • Department of Foliage, Lifetime Member
« Reply #200 on: August 18, 2021, 07:25:43 PM »
Well, that was upsetting to say the least. Stood in line with only two guys in front of me at 10:00. It took just over an hour for the two ahead of me. Then waited there for another two hours then had to leave. Tried the online thing all the way until the email was posted on here.

Gone are the days of buying an unspent MS tag with low hassle. I hear all of you on this. What ticks me the most is to think of the small fortune the department made by forcing a bunch of hunters to stress over this. It’s arguably about their budget, not “opportunity”.

Offline KB88

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (-1)
  • Scout
« Reply #201 on: August 18, 2021, 07:33:03 PM »
Today was a joke. Total waste of time. The website was an absolute joke. All the license vendors were backed up hours for a couple people to hopefully but a tag. This is not a professional or appropriate way to sell licenses. Not to mention a total disrespect to people and their time. Think of all the upset people and wasted hours spent trying to purchase something that used to not be a big deal (on the deer side). I’ve about had it with Washington in just about every aspect.

Offline Trigger05-11

• Tracker
« Reply #202 on: August 18, 2021, 07:46:24 PM »
Washington State is an abortion in just about every way.

Offline TriggerMike

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #203 on: August 18, 2021, 07:51:09 PM »
Today was a joke. Total waste of time. The website was an absolute joke. All the license vendors were backed up hours for a couple people to hopefully but a tag. This is not a professional or appropriate way to sell licenses. Not to mention a total disrespect to people and their time. Think of all the upset people and wasted hours spent trying to purchase something that used to not be a big deal (on the deer side). I’ve about had it with Washington in just about every aspect.
I agree. The licensing system really has gotten to the point that it's completely unacceptable and unprofessional. At the risk of sounding overly dramatic, they should be embarrassed and the Director should be fired. There's zero reason it should ever crash like that, including checking draw results.

Offline bigdub257

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Longhunter
  • Groups: RMEF;Ducks Unlimited
« Reply #204 on: August 18, 2021, 08:03:48 PM »
:yeah: Reminds me of another government debacle that's currently unfolding. This BS is neverending and getting worse by the day. I wasted a better part of the day trying to get a tag. Tried online for a couple of hours.  Gave up and went to a license vendor.  Wasted another 30 minutes of my time and the clerks watching "Oh Deer" pop up several times. Tried again on the computer......nothing.  Tried on my phone simultaneously.  Nothing but spinning.  How in the world did they sell 2600 tags during all of this?  Thoroughly disgusted with this state.  They'll probably use the proceeds to support the wolves or study how much cow farts affect the ozone layer.  Pathetic.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 09:00:57 PM by bigdub257 »

Offline grimace

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Hunter
« Reply #205 on: August 18, 2021, 08:43:32 PM »
Complete *censored* show, I have been trying since 5am. I went to the local vendor, they haven't been able to sell one multi season tag today. If you call, you get re directed and disconnected. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Offline crabcreekhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #206 on: August 18, 2021, 08:52:36 PM »
Sounds like I got extremely lucky, signed in once and two minutes later had the tag purchased.  Wishful hoping that next year they have a better way.  Good luck to those who were able to purchase them.
"Courage is simply fear that has said its prayers"

Online elkrack

• Framer
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #207 on: August 18, 2021, 09:02:22 PM »
Sounds like I got extremely lucky, signed in once and two minutes later had the tag purchased.  Wishful hoping that next year they have a better way.  Good luck to those who were able to purchase them.

Did you do it from a desktop? I was using my phone and never even had a glimmer of hope that I was going to get into my profile  :bash:
life's tough its tougher if your stupid (john wayne)

If you ain’t first your last☝🏻

Offline crabcreekhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #208 on: August 18, 2021, 09:06:59 PM »

Did you do it from a desktop? I was using my phone and never even had a glimmer of hope that I was going to get into my profile  :bash:
Yes was using a desktop at around 3 o clock.  My dad tried for me in the morning and had issues like everyone else.
"Courage is simply fear that has said its prayers"

Offline gee_unit360

• Longhunter
« Reply #209 on: August 18, 2021, 09:09:04 PM »
Complete *censored* show, I have been trying since 5am. I went to the local vendor, they haven't been able to sell one multi season tag today. If you call, you get re directed and disconnected. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

What’s tomorrow?

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal