collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Hanson Fish Company sale - pickup in Marysville on Sept 11  (Read 2454 times)

Offline Skillet

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • Old Salt
Hanson Fish Company sale - pickup in Marysville on Sept 11
« on: September 02, 2021, 04:32:50 PM »
Hello you land lubbers!

If you've read the Commercial Fishing saga for the Diamond Lil this summer, you know I'm in town at the moment waiting for a gearbox to show up to get up and running again.  In the meantime, I'm going to turn some of the fish I have down here into cash, which will be nearly instantly turned back into a gearbox to get me back on the water and after those spot prawns.  Circle of life... :chuckle:

Last weekend, we had a great sale with a partner down in Enumclaw, the Mason Jar Farm.  Special producer credit goes to @ctwiggs1, again, and also my new swabbie, @7mmfan!  Rory saw that the sale in Enumclaw was such a success he suggested we do it in his neighborhood as well. 

I will still do the big December sale with all of the special stuff we normally do, so don't sweat it if you miss this one - but we are offering an early opportunity to get some fish in your freezers with the classics we all know and love.  Coho, King, Halibut, Lingcod, and Sablefish (Black Cod).  Check out www.hansonfishco.com to see what we have on offer. This year I've included some combinatoin boxes, so you can get a few different species to try while buying only 10 pounds.

We only have one pickup location, and instead of a non-descript parking lot with people thinking we're doing drug deals out there, we have worked out a deal with Marysville's own 5 Rights Brewery on 3rd!  They are hosting us from between 2-6pm in their back lot with the big covered pavilion.  In honor of that fact, when you log on to www.hansonfishco.com and check out your order, you can enter discount code 5RIGHTSBREW for 15% off of your total order. Order online, use the code, pick up fish and save!

In addition, if the idea of having a sweet craft beer while you're picking up your fish isn't enough, I have invited our own @walleyejason down to cook for us.  Big deal,  you say?  Most of you may not know, but Jason is an award-winning Pitmaster, and owner of Warpig Smokehouse!  He's got a top-notch food truck operation that he's been running the wheels off this summer.  In addition to slinging the best brisket sandwiches you ever had from his truck, Jason has a custom line of Rubs, Sauces and Mustard.  Jason and I have been chasing walleye, mule deer and elk in WA together for a long time, it is fitting that we partnered up for this as well.  Head on over to my site, use that coupon code 5RIGHTSBREW for 15% off, and I'll see you on Saturday.

Even if you don't order fish, consider coming on down to 5 Rights Brewing in Marysville on Saturday, September 11 to have a beer, brisket sandwich, and visit with us from 2-6pm under the covered pavilion.  Been a while since I've seen a HuntWa meetup in this neck of the woods, could be a good time. 

Look forward to seeing you there, hoping this is a big success for everybody.  It will be fun, for sure.  Again, if you miss it, don't worry - I'll be doing the rounds in Early December like I always do!

~Capt Chris Hanson
KABOOM Count - 1

"The ocean is calling, and I must go."

Online Taco280AI

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Frontiersman
Re: Hanson Fish Company sale - pickup in Marysville on Sept 11
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 04:34:27 PM »
Archery elk, bro!

Offline Skillet

• Business Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 04:52:01 PM »
Archery elk, bro!

I know, I know... time is short, I gotta get that boat put back together and get after them prawns on Oct 1.  I'll get you in December  :tup:
KABOOM Count - 1

Offline Stein

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 05:33:09 PM »
Archery elk, bro!

Coho Derby day, probably makes sense to just use derby ticket money to buy fish and sleep in late.   :chuckle:

Offline Stalker

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2021, 05:51:50 PM »
See ya 9 -11!

Offline 7mmfan

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Old Salt
    • https://www.facebook.com/rory.oconnor.9480
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 07:27:18 AM »
Looking forward to seeing you all there. Just hoping for good weather!
I hunt, therefore I am.... I fish, therefore I lie.

Offline silverdalesauer

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sourdough
  • Faith, Family, Hunting, Fishing, and Dogs!
    • https://www.facebook.com/tiebinds
    • The Tie That Binds: Outdoor Ministry
  • Groups: Christian Waterfowlers Association; NRA Life Member; GOA; DU; DW
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2021, 10:10:23 PM »
Skillet - I saw your post in January this year about your special sale in December and was bummed to miss out. So, I've been keeping watch as the season rolled on.

I clicked on the link to your website and was excited to see you're out of Sitka, AK. Our family took a trip there this summer and did a couple of days on the water out there with 2 different fishing charters. The first day, we were among all of you trollers hooking into Coho and Halibut. The 2nd day, Kings. What an amazing fishery you've got up there. Definitely worth the trip.

We were pretty blessed to get some good fillets while there. The halibut is amazing. I've heard about Sablefish, but we didn't catch any while there. And the salmon is so, so delicious.

Wish I needed the fish, but our freezer's full for a while. Maybe I'll order from you in December. 

Good luck with your sale.
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate. - Psalm 127:3-5

Offline Skillet

• Business Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2021, 03:17:19 PM »
Skillet - I saw your post in January this year about your special sale in December and was bummed to miss out. So, I've been keeping watch as the season rolled on.

I clicked on the link to your website and was excited to see you're out of Sitka, AK. Our family took a trip there this summer and did a couple of days on the water out there with 2 different fishing charters. The first day, we were among all of you trollers hooking into Coho and Halibut. The 2nd day, Kings. What an amazing fishery you've got up there. Definitely worth the trip.

We were pretty blessed to get some good fillets while there. The halibut is amazing. I've heard about Sablefish, but we didn't catch any while there. And the salmon is so, so delicious.

Wish I needed the fish, but our freezer's full for a while. Maybe I'll order from you in December. 

Good luck with your sale.

Hi Silverdale, glad you had a good time up there!  It's a pretty amazing place, and the fishing is as good as it gets.  I'll look for you in December -  :tup:
KABOOM Count - 1

Offline Skillet

• Business Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2021, 03:22:39 PM »
Last call reminder folks, I'll be at the 5 Rights Brewery tomorrow from 2pm to 6pm handing out fish. 

If you want to get in on this one, go to www.hansonfish.com and order away - but don't forget to use the coupon code 5RIGHTSBREW to save 15% on your order!

I know I'll see some of you out there to pick up fish, but even if you don't show up for the fish - come on out to get some award-winning brisket, sauces, rubs (not that kind), and mustard from our own @walleyejason, owner and pitmaster of Warpig Smokehouse. He's got a great program going, it will be great.  Wash it all down with a beer brewed on-site by the team at 5 Rights, tell them skillet sent ya!  It won't get you a discount, but it will get you a funny look for free. hahaha

I'm going to leave the ordering open until late tonight, so fire away -

See you all tomorrow in Marysville!

Chris

KABOOM Count - 1

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SB 5444 signed by Inslee on 03/26 Takes Effect on 06/06/24 by hughjorgan
[Today at 09:03:26 AM]

Walked a cougar down by 2MANY
[Today at 08:56:26 AM]

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU