collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: No punched tag but still a success  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Billy74

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
No punched tag but still a success
« on: October 28, 2021, 11:39:24 AM »
Spent a week up in 105.  Saw does everyday.  More than I usually do. Not too many guys out.  Saw a spike when I parked and got out to go hunt.  Wasn’t expecting one and it was gone before I got my riffle.  Probably would have had it if I scanned the hillside before I got out.  Then the last 2 hours of the last day I sat on a clear cut in the rain. Promised god I wouldn’t move and just watch no matter what until 6 if he just put a buck in front of me.  Just put a buck in front of me and I’ll do the rest.  Well I sat through a wet windy storm without moving and slowly got up at 6, took one last look around and right then I hear a shot 200 yards away.  Someone shot a buck now in front of me but facing a 180 degrees to where I was looking all afternoon.  God does have a sense of humor all right.  I’ll be more specific in the future

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Ridgeratt

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Old Salt
  • IBEW 73 (Retired) Burden on the working class.
Re: No punched tag but still a success
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2021, 11:53:14 AM »
I didn't see much pressure except the huge camp at the 5 corners near fisher creek corrals.

Offline cooltimber

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2021, 12:09:04 PM »
good story,Thks. You are not alone in this.lol
rvn 69-70 11 b 2p 173rd
rmef
  2 ways to conquer and enslave a nation
      one's by sword,the other is by debt.
               John Adams

Offline Billy74

• Scout
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2021, 12:37:53 PM »
I didn't see much pressure except the huge camp at the 5 corners near fisher creek corrals.
I think that was the group my buddy talked to.  They said they got one mulie way up high.  For sure the busiest day was Tuesday with a lot of trucks driving back and forth.  Was my first time up there.  Might head up there in Nov hoping some bucks start chasing all the does we saw.  Might be a smidge early for that though. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline hunter399

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Old Salt
  • If you know me,then you know I give zero #&$@$
  • Groups: NRA RMEF
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2021, 02:33:29 PM »
Spent a week up in 105.  Saw does everyday.  More than I usually do. Not too many guys out.  Saw a spike when I parked and got out to go hunt.  Wasn’t expecting one and it was gone before I got my riffle.  Probably would have had it if I scanned the hillside before I got out.  Then the last 2 hours of the last day I sat on a clear cut in the rain. Promised god I wouldn’t move and just watch no matter what until 6 if he just put a buck in front of me.  Just put a buck in front of me and I’ll do the rest.  Well I sat through a wet windy storm without moving and slowly got up at 6, took one last look around and right then I hear a shot 200 yards away.  Someone shot a buck now in front of me but facing a 180 degrees to where I was looking all afternoon.  God does have a sense of humor all right.  I’ll be more specific in the future

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I also 🙏 sometimes,ask for forgiveness,ask him to provide for my family,and you know he always does ,just not always Durring deer season.
I rather piss in the wind,then have piss down my back.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal