collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Holy contemplations !!!  (Read 5685 times)

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
Re: Holy contemplations !!!
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2021, 10:04:16 AM »
Cryder, you're wise beyond your years. You've hit a lot right on the head here.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline Magnum_Willys

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2021, 10:19:16 AM »
CRYDER 2024 !

Offline cryder

• relic01
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • elk down
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2021, 04:41:24 PM »
Honestly  guys n gals this is very  sad thing , always new it was coming , it's still around the corner before the road comes to a giant parking lot , come to find out it's a roundabout to send you back home , I've been hunting Mr. Majestic since I was 14 , so it's easy for me to recognize the inevitable , I'm going to the Rockford area this coming season , mostly to see if my theory of these compleatly unnecessary crap filled road closures during bow a season are true or just a way for fish n feathers is protecting there revenue , I'm not the only one that's looking into this , we will be stopping  and talking with folks , specially if they have seen or got anything , and the where and when's , cuz there's records of the road closures , as they happen , at the meat shop in naches , we're gonna give it a try , mainly for old decrepit fools like me🤣😂
loction location location ! perzackly !

Offline Igor

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Frontiersman
  • Hunter
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2021, 04:44:59 PM »
Hi nestly guys n gals this is Avery sad thing , always new it was coming , it's still around the corner before the road comes to a giant parking lot , come to find out it's a roundabout to send you back home , I've been hunting Mr. Majestic since I was 14 , so it's easy for me to recognize the inevitable , I'm going to the Rockford area this coming season , mostly to see if my theory of these compleatly unnecessary crap filled road closures during bow a season are true or just a way for fish n feathers is protecting there revenue , I'm not the only one that's looking into this , we will be stopping  and talking with folks , specially if they have seen or got anything , and the where and when's , cuz there's records of the road closures , as they happen , at the meat shop in naches , we're gonna give it a try , mainly for old decrepit fools love keep me🤣😂

If I have a couple snorts of single malt Scotch, will this make more sense ?
molṑn labé

USAF
   6987th Security Squadron
   6947th Security Squadron
   6918th RSM

Offline NRA4LIFE

• Site Sponsor
  • Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Old Salt
  • Groups: NRA
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2021, 04:47:56 PM »
Let us know.
Look man, some times you just gotta roll the dice

Offline Igor

• Forum Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
  • Hunter
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2021, 05:59:32 PM »
Let us know.

Nope..........maybe 2 more.
molṑn labé

USAF
   6987th Security Squadron
   6947th Security Squadron
   6918th RSM

Offline idaho guy

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2021, 06:07:48 PM »
Good as gold, Cryder.
We thought you disappeared for a while.
Or that you created a new user account under LGH

:yeah: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

x3 good to see cryder back

Offline cavemann

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2021, 06:11:34 PM »
Man it's always good to see cryder post...  I'd love nothing more then to share a beer and meal with you cryder, all of what you said is sadly poetic

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Offline cryder

• relic01
  • Longhunter
  • elk down
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2021, 07:25:24 PM »
Well I contemplated this war inside my head , and I figger why should I be pains reciprical all alone 🤣, BUT ! it is that time of year , to make a few assaults on the mighty Columbia , winter fishing off the shore there is very exciting at times , my brother caught a 7 pound land lock Kokanee  ! Huge fish ! I do it every year for forty years , and I don't see it changing or going away , or parking fees , any time soon 😂
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 09:18:45 PM by cryder »

Offline Alchase

• Explorer
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2021, 07:50:05 PM »
A 7 pound Koke would be a trophy worth mounting!
Especially if it was showing it’s color!  :tup:

I hear what you are saying

(I find a couple glasses of Irish on the rocks, gets my Cryder translator working perfectly)

Every time I get a bit down on how much hunting opportunity or road access we have lost, I hike a few miles in and rarely see any other hunters. And the ones I do see, are usually worth a conversation, or even share a lunch with.
Seeing deer or elk to hunt just adds to the process of forgetting all that we have lost.
I still get totally recharged or rejuvenated by a couple days in the hills. As long as that still happens, life is golden!

:tup:
Only 2 defining forces sacrificed themselves for you:
The American Soldier and Jesus Christ. One died for your freedom, the other for your soul.

My rock,
He trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle.
Psalm 144.1

Offline Dan-o

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Explorer
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2021, 08:55:51 PM »
A 7 pound land locked Koke in the Columbia would be a monster!
Member:   Yakstrakgutp (or whatever we are)
I love the BFRO!!!
I wonder how many people will touch their nose to their screen trying to read this...

Offline cryder

• relic01
  • Longhunter
  • elk down
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2021, 09:40:00 PM »
Yes it was a huge fish , as long as you can go out and enjoy the foiledge , fungia and forest alone that's great , I sure do but sadly for the typical stick thrower , there's math involved , what are the chances you see a elk , what are the chances it's in range , what are the chances you get a shot ,  what are the chances it doesn't have 6 eyes and a arm growing out of it's back  or a blue or coderoy tongue that resembles a tailight what are the chances it's a kill shot , what are the chances it's a critter that resembles my niebors St. Bernard with just spikes sticking  out of it's head , those are the variables for the normal bow Hunter unless of course you enter the lottery to get a chance at buying a raffle ticket to get some kind of dream story behind it , then the what are the chances have just doubled on you and you don't even know it !!! 🤣But hey ! Congrats go out and find a ungaurded road so you can find a hiding place where that unlimited bull is just standing there listening to you and your friends slam truck doors n crap , and he will still be there on opening morning begging to fill your freezer , dreams and tag !! Ya right ! All the critters are on that rode blocked by the coffee snorten fool in green pants telling you to show him your driver's license , cuz he's looking for the creeps that raped our freekn camp 😠😡😵🤑
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 09:58:02 PM by cryder »

Offline full choke

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2021, 11:43:11 PM »
Yes it was a huge fish , as long as you can go out and enjoy the foiledge , fungia and forest alone that's great , I sure do but sadly for the typical stick thrower , there's math involved , what are the chances you see a elk , what are the chances it's in range , what are the chances you get a shot ,  what are the chances it doesn't have 6 eyes and a arm growing out of it's back  or a blue or coderoy tongue that resembles a tailight what are the chances it's a kill shot , what are the chances it's a critter that resembles my niebors St. Bernard with just spikes sticking  out of it's head , those are the variables for the normal bow Hunter unless of course you enter the lottery to get a chance at buying a raffle ticket to get some kind of dream story behind it , then the what are the chances have just doubled on you and you don't even know it !!! 🤣But hey ! Congrats go out and find a ungaurded road so you can find a hiding place where that unlimited bull is just standing there listening to you and your friends slam truck doors n crap , and he will still be there on opening morning begging to fill your freezer , dreams and tag !! Ya right ! All the critters are on that rode blocked by the coffee snorten fool in green pants telling you to show him your driver's license , cuz he's looking for the creeps that raped our freekn camp 😠😡😵🤑

Thanks cryder.

It is refreshing to hear the truth.  :tup:
"If you think our wars over oil are bad, wait until we are fighting over water..."

Offline mfortune042

• Pilgrim
    • Lanny marrero
  • Groups: NWTF
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2021, 04:50:42 AM »
I've mentioned in the past how we're all headed down the same road of distruction when it comes to the ruling world of elk hunting in Washington , and the wide opened headers of the road hunters , people I've met and camp and hunt with for centuries , well there asking about the camp set up for next season and all I can come up with is a giant yield sign in the road ,fees , road closures , fires ,regulations crooks creeps n criminals , heard deseases , and those dam corderoy camoes are all very real warning signs of the price of parking fees skyrocketing , I'm 63 now , my son still has troubles beating me in a game of hoops and I'm not talking about itstupid waste of time , no rewarding crap of video games eather , I'm still very capible of getting away from midnight Christian rock bands , all night idiotic  buggling by some slacked jawed yokle , dirt bikers , and the juiced up all night Jeep clubs , but now it's starting to get to the point of a word that doesn't , shouldn't and never has been a part of hunting and that would be the word WORTH,,,, SURE I get the just being out in the woods thing , I live it , but Washington has ruined the dam point of being out there , and let's not forget the everlasting WORTH ,,,, Of the protection of the sacred wolves !!!! I'm seriously contemplating hunting with my  Go gadget camera instead of a silly stick thrower , that way I've got something to look back on instead of a freezer full of crap that's gunna turn ME ! into a slacked jawed yokle or a bed ridden vegetable , like I said , we're all headed down the same road and it's gunna end at a sign that says STOP ! CLOSED NO HUNTING ANYMORE , unless you like being crapped on every season by Mr. Green jeans , who recognizes you enjoying yourself and has a fine incripted in your life's history for who knows what , I just wish Grandpa was still around set him strait , but I'm sure there many manly well established , legends in there own minds that will say I'm pure nuts , but they haven't been out there for 50 FREEKN YEARS , watching the erosion of Mr. Majestic slipping away , grab your freekn Hubble teliscopic missle launcher and show us all how your so successful , and the best Hunter on the planet , cuz Mr. Grand Hunter ,,,, your sign will be visible later down the road when things just get back to the living hell called WORTH ! SO. get out there and find that spot that makes you feel like your hunting , when in all actuality your hiding from all that I've mentioned , but hey enjoy yourself ,, I DO ! JUST IN a different way,,,, watching the sillyness of folks who think there still hunting , it's not a campsite anymore it's hidding spot , and if your not hiding your just part of the insanity they call hunting these days Oh ya ! Let's not forget the new insult called a FREEEEEKN discover pass !? Crap that's just a ticket with a healthy fine for having fun ,,,,, BEFORE YOU EVEN FREEEEEEKN DO !!! SSHH&$#@!!!!!!
I took my my time reading through, it’s refreshing good job

Offline Rob

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2021, 04:52:22 AM »
I always read these in the voice of Earl Pitts (wake up Merica!)
Just sit back and enjoy your ride
  - Chris Ledoux

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by high_hunter
[Yesterday at 10:31:08 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]