collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Stolen ATV  (Read 14044 times)

Offline headshot5

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
Re: Stolen ATV
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2022, 11:26:40 AM »
The geofencing is a nice option.  You set the area, and it alerts (texts) you if your item moves outside of that location.   I know a lot of guys are putting GPS locaters on dual sport bikes, sawmills on trailers etc as they are highly targeted items.   

Offline millerwheeler

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sourdough
  • Get out and put some miles on those boots
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2022, 02:20:53 PM »
You guys don’t think thieves know about these tracking things ???? Had an rzr stolen out of my toy hauler signal
Was dead police told me they probably disconnected the battery  and or looked for the device which was so small . Best advice to anyone is have insurance  cost barely anything for my rzr , kids atv and  there rzr like 20$ for all of them. Best thing is to have insurance as like mentioned above lack of law enforcement to do anything as they consider this as not high priority and have good insurance it sucks but that’s a fact if they find a way they’ll take it
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 03:42:15 PM by millerwheeler »

Offline Mudman

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • Get R Done.
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2022, 02:32:34 PM »
SOrry to hear.  When I had atv I used a camo cover parked in the brush/trees to hide it.  Also had a combo cable lock to chain it to tree if I felt the need.  Just ideas for others to use.   :dunno:
MAGA!  Again..

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal