collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: NCW Mule Deer Foundation Banquet - Cashmere WA - April 30th  (Read 4396 times)

Offline bearhunter99

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+30)
  • Frontiersman
NCW Mule Deer Foundation Banquet - Cashmere WA - April 30th
« on: April 18, 2022, 10:33:46 AM »
I mentioned this in another post but wanted to highlight the banquet.  I am the chairman of the North Central Washington chapter of the Mule Deer Foundation. 

The North Central Washington (NCW) Chapter of the Mule Deer Foundation (MDF) has been on standby since 2018.  My wife and I have been working with the foundation to get a chapter re-instated in the Wenatchee Valley and 2020 was going to be the year, then COVID….  Now that restrictions are being lifted we have a banquet set for April 30, 2022 in Cashmere at the Chelan County Fairgrounds.  Chapter banquets are one of our main sources of revenue and enable us to work on projects to enhance and conserve habitat.  I have included a projects poster that shows some of the projects that the MDF has done in Washington State.  MDF’s Chapter Rewards Program ensures that a portion of the proceeds generated from local banquets will remain in the area to be used on local projects.

Due to the 3 year hiatus of banquets we have a ton of items to give away this year!  We have a banquet package from the 2019 banquet (the banquet for 2019 ended up being cancelled - evidently there were issues with the dates on all of the mailings and printed materials that did not match up with the date for the venue) plus we have a bunch of new items for 2022 and a bunch of donations for this year.  We will have more stuff at this banquet than probably any time in the near future!  My wife is also putting together a women's only table for the ladies with a pistol, a concealed carry handbag and a bunch of other women's items.

Foundation tables come with choice of item on the Trophy board which includes firearms, ammunition and other items.  We will also acknowledge foundation table sponsors in the event program.

Sponsor Tickets come with a custom plaque and for every five sponsor memberships we will have a drawing for a choice from the Trophy board.

Tickets can be purchased at https://muledeer.org/event/cashmere-wa-n-central-washington-chapter-banquet/  or via the QR code attached.

We would love to see you there!

Please reach out if you have any questions!
***temporarily out of stock items means they should be back in stock within 30 days.  Out of stock means it will be 30 days+
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 09:03:01 AM by bearhunter99 »
RIP Colockumelk   :salute:

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." – Winston Churchill

Genesis 27:3
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison

Offline bearhunter99

• Business Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 10:57:09 AM »
Here are the project boards for the last 5 years.  Bear in mind that with the shutdowns in WA for COVID through 2020-2021 the list for the last couple of years is pretty bleak.

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." – Winston Churchill

Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison

Offline phildobaggins

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
  • big buck big buck big buck
  • Groups: RMEF, MDF
Re: NCW Mule Deer Foundation Banquet - Cashmere WA - April 30th
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2022, 11:13:41 AM »
Glad the MDF is coming back with new leadership. This is going to be a great banquet!

Offline bearhunter99

• Business Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2022, 09:01:31 AM »
We still have plenty of seats available.  With current numbers we will be giving away 1 gun for every five attendees...  We have to have a final number to the caterer by Wednesday evening so jump in and get your tickets!  We have some great games and great stuff to win and bid on!

https://muledeer.org/event/cashmere-wa-n-central-washington-chapter-banquet/

I did find out MDF has a chapter program based on the net income of the event.  The higher the net, the higher the percentage that gets used locally up to 40% of the net.  I will be setting up meetings after the banquet with WDFW to get some projects going and if we can get something put together by July we will be partnering with Sportsman's Warehouse to hopefully do a planting project in burn areas to restore habitat.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 09:26:53 AM by bearhunter99 »

Offline phildobaggins

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
  • big buck big buck big buck
  • Groups: RMEF, MDF
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2022, 06:51:31 AM »
We still have plenty of seats available.  With current numbers we will be giving away 1 gun for every five attendees...  We have to have a final number to the caterer by Wednesday evening so jump in and get your tickets!  We have some great games and great stuff to win and bid on!

https://muledeer.org/event/cashmere-wa-n-central-washington-chapter-banquet/

I did find out MDF has a chapter program based on the net income of the event.  The higher the net, the higher the percentage that gets used locally up to 40% of the net.  I will be setting up meetings after the banquet with WDFW to get some projects going and if we can get something put together by July we will be partnering with Sportsman's Warehouse to hopefully do a planting project in burn areas to restore habitat.

That sounds awesome! I’m excited!

Offline bearhunter99

• Business Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2022, 10:09:29 AM »
I have been asked via PM for a list of guns and auction items.  I will try to capture everything:
Guns:
Ruger   American   243   Rifle
Ruger    EC9S   9mm   Pistol
Taurus   Spectrum   380   Pistol
Ruger   American   243   Rifle
Henry   Survival   22LR   Rifle
Savage   AXIS II   308   Rifle
Henry   Side Gate MDF   45-70 GOVT   Rifle
Stevens    320 Security   12 GA   Shotgun
Savage   93 GV-XP   17 HMR   Rifle
Ruger   Wrangler   22LR   Pistol
Ruger   Wrangler   22LR   Pistol
Henry   Golden Boy   22LR   Rifle
Bergara    Hunter "Wilderness"    6.5 CM   Rifle
Henry   MULEY Lever Action   22LR   Rifle

Main Auction Items:
Killik Hunting Pack
Quigley Ford Rifle Scope
Skull Hooker Trophy Tree (this thing is awesome, you can hang 5 euro mounts on it!)
Camp Chef Alpine Wall Tent Stove
Kenetrek 13" Cowboy pac boot
Guided salmon trip on the Columbia
2022 Knife of the year
Montana Silversmiths MDF Belt Buckle
Some great MDF branded bullet infused glassware
6 piece cast iron set
A really nice ATV pack
Vortex binos and spotting scope
Titan Cooler
Snapsafe Lockbox
Some great jewelry and knives and an MDF snuff can lid!

There is also a women's only table with some great raffle prizes including a gun.  We also have some great prints and art including the 2022 Print of the Year.  We have a few more larger auction items that have been delayed in shipping but should be here in time...

We are going to have a lot of raffle items as well.  Items are still coming in but we currently have 23 live auction items and 21 silent auction items and around 30 raffle prizes.  We are going to have a cornhole game, an antler ring toss game, the card game and more! :IBCOOL:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 02:30:22 PM by bearhunter99 »

Online asmith

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2022, 11:56:10 AM »
If only it was closer to my area, id be all in.
Right wing shooter, I aim for the left!!!

Nowhere in your incoherent rambling did you come close to what can be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber having heard it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Offline bearhunter99

• Business Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2022, 02:26:45 PM »
If only it was closer to my area, id be all in.

We have people coming in from Sedro Woolley, Marysville, Pasco and Malo!  We have plenty of room to park a trailer at the house!  :chuckle:

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal