collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Swarovski STS 65 HD  (Read 2304 times)

Offline Bigshooter

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Old Salt
  • High Wide And Heavy
Swarovski STS 65 HD
« on: May 28, 2022, 02:03:50 AM »
I got my Swarovski out the other day when i was doing some target shooting and could not get it to focus.  It has the 20-60 eye piece.  I am thinking that something is wrong with the eye piece and that it only needs to be sent back.  Or could this be a problem with the body?  Anyone have any ideas?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 05:58:50 AM by Bigshooter »
Welcome to liberal America, where the truth is condemned and facts are ignored so as not to "offend" anyone

"Borders, language, culture."

Offline Clearcut

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
Re: Swarovski STS 65 HD
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2022, 04:45:03 AM »
Call swaro.. odds are they will want the whole thing shipped back but the focus is on the actual body and not the eye piece itself. So I’m guessing the body of the spotter is the issue

Offline Wolfdog2314

• Sourdough
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2022, 05:34:15 AM »
I somehow had a tiny drop of water get inside my 20-60 ATS eyepiece. I sent it in to swaro a couple months ago. Create an account and claim on their website. They fixed it for free and upgraded the eye cup for free. (Feels a littler nicer around the eye, textured). It took about a month or so turn around. Do it sooner than later. I’d reach out to them on which or both pieces to send tho as mentioned.

Offline Bigshooter

• Old Salt
  • High Wide And Heavy
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2022, 05:46:32 AM »
Thanks guys.  I'll be sending it in asap.
Welcome to liberal America, where the truth is condemned and facts are ignored so as not to "offend" anyone

"Borders, language, culture."

Offline MtnMuley

• Site Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2022, 06:19:43 AM »
Depending on how quick you need it back, if you pay next day air, your turn around time is about 3 times as fast.......or at least it has always been when I've sent things in to SONA.

Offline Clearcut

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2022, 03:34:28 PM »
I somehow had a tiny drop of water get inside my 20-60 ATS eyepiece. I sent it in to swaro a couple months ago. Create an account and claim on their website. They fixed it for free and upgraded the eye cup for free. (Feels a littler nicer around the eye, textured). It took about a month or so turn around. Do it sooner than later. I’d reach out to them on which or both pieces to send tho as mentioned.

Sure it was water? Me and buddy both bought these and both ended up with similar issues. Droplet in eye piece. Rep told me they have had issues with residual oil or something along those lines that they use in the production process and droplets in the eye pieces. But they took care of the issues and got them back quick.

Offline Wolfdog2314

• Sourdough
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2022, 04:10:05 PM »

Sure it was water? Me and buddy both bought these and both ended up with similar issues. Droplet in eye piece. Rep told me they have had issues with residual oil or something along those lines that they use in the production process and droplets in the eye pieces. But they took care of the issues and got them back quick.

:dunno: Sure could have been that. I remember putting it away just fine and the next time I pulled it out on last year’s spring bear hunt it had the little dot of water or possibly the oil maybe. Swarovski didn’t give me an explanation of what it was repaired. The process was definitely seamless tho!

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by Machias
[Today at 09:19:44 AM]

SB 5444 signed by Inslee on 03/26 Takes Effect on 06/06/24 by hughjorgan
[Today at 09:03:26 AM]

Walked a cougar down by 2MANY
[Today at 08:56:26 AM]

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU
[Today at 08:31:10 AM]

Average by lhrbull
[Today at 07:31:56 AM]