collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Early Elk Camp Meals  (Read 6792 times)

Offline WapitiTalk1

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Old Salt
  • Groups: RMEF, NRA, US Army (R)
Early Elk Camp Meals
« on: July 05, 2022, 09:38:53 PM »
Base camp, for the first handful of days/week? till Wapiti back-straps or loins are in the mix.  What are some of you’re favorite combos pulled out of those block iced cooled, um, coolers  ;).  Vacuum sealed spaghetti and meatballs over some noodles, beer boiled..grilled brats, grilled fatty boneless chops with some fried tatos and onions, a grilled chunk o’ salmon with a bed of rice, vacuum seal trail bomb western chili,  perhaps a couple of nice grill burnt, medium moo steaks, store bought rice sides and a cabbage salad?  Just trying to get some ideas/new thoughts for premium camp fare for the coming fall   :D
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 09:48:59 PM by WapitiTalk1 »
Darton Archery Maverick II
Traditions Vortek StrikeFire Smoke Pole
Weatherby VG-2 Boomstick
"Poking at a campfire with a stick is one of life's great satisfactions." Patrick F. McManus

Offline PsoasHunter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
  • Groups: RMEF
Re: Early Elk Camp Meals
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2022, 09:54:46 PM »
The costco pre-made chicken Alfredo in their deli section is very easy to reheat for a delicious, easy, high calorie meal when staggering into camp late.

Offline WapitiTalk1

• Forum Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2022, 09:58:13 PM »
The costco pre-made chicken Alfredo in their deli section is very easy to reheat for a delicious, easy, high calorie meal when staggering into camp late.

:tup:
Weatherby VG-2 Boomstick
"Poking at a campfire with a stick is one of life's great satisfactions." Patrick F. McManus

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2022, 09:58:30 PM »
Staggering in late is right!   I usually just want two beers then a bag to crawl in and die

Offline WapitiTalk1

• Forum Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2022, 10:03:35 PM »
Staggering in late is right!   I usually just want two beers then a bag to crawl in and die

Umm, ya. There are those nights for sure.
Weatherby VG-2 Boomstick

Offline huntnnw

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2022, 10:37:57 PM »
premade elk burgers easy and fast to grill

Offline haftard

• Hunter
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2022, 05:40:22 AM »
All a guy needs is a few loads of bread and a jar of peanut butter. Muzzleloader season is too short to cook

Offline Dhoey07

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Frontiersman
    • No Facebook for this guy
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2022, 06:11:56 AM »
I always bring a gallon bag of Rinella’s sloppy joe recipe.

I like to take smoked chicken quarters.

Taste of India cous cous pack is a add water meal.

Instant potato pack and a cheese stick is a quick one too

Offline Okanagan

• Longhunter
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2022, 06:31:42 AM »
Get somebody to keep camp and cook for you!  We had an uncle/father who did that for us years ago and it sure makes it easier on the hunter.  So I took on the role for my bow hunting sons and grandsons. 

Dutch oven venison stew with Dutch oven cheese biscuits.  Hot and done at estimated first hunter’s return to camp, but stays hot for hours.  Dutch oven peach cobbler.  Whole spiced and splayed salmon wrapped in bacon, double wrapped in foil and cooked for 18 minutes buried in HOT coals.  Foil wrapped potatoes buried in coals with all the fixins.  Foil wrapped corn on the cob…   

I keep a small fire going with a pot of water hot all the time, for hot drinks, instant stuff any time of day.  Shuttle vehicles and taxi hunters to and from jumping off spots, do some scouting for them, shoot grouse, take a nap…

If hunting solo, canned stew etc. is edible cold and can be heated quickly in the can. 

Offline wadu1

• Grumpy
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+30)
  • Old Salt
  • RMEF, DU, NRA, PFE, NWTF
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2022, 07:04:03 AM »
I’m kind of a snob when cooking in camp, here are a few of my favorites.
Coho Salmon with lemon herb sauce, Rosemary Crusted Rack of Lamb, Marinated Duck breast from Maple Leaf farms and Pork Loin with a dill sauce. All meals will be served with seasonal vegies and salad. The pork will also be served with my Great Grandmothers apple and onion chutney, same ingredients as she used from her covered wagon.
 :cue: :EAT:
"a fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi"

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2022, 07:26:20 AM »
I been doing my cooking now, making my favorite keto meals and freeze dry them

Hard to find freeze dried meals without carbs and junk

Keto lasagna is awesome, but I got squash spaghetti and other meals too

Won't last as long in storage due to fat, but I'll eat it within a year

Offline Stein

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2022, 08:24:10 AM »
Razor clam chowder is my favorite hunting meal, just drop the vac pac bag in boiling water while you change and refit for tomorrow and you are good to go.

Offline D-Rock425

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2022, 08:54:38 AM »
Think it's the only time I eat chilli dogs.

Offline Reinsurance shooter

• Tracker
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2022, 09:10:41 AM »
Get somebody to keep camp and cook for you!  We had an uncle/father who did that for us years ago and it sure makes it easier on the hunter.  So I took on the role for my bow hunting sons and grandsons. 

Dutch oven venison stew with Dutch oven cheese biscuits.  Hot and done at estimated first hunter’s return to camp, but stays hot for hours.  Dutch oven peach cobbler.  Whole spiced and splayed salmon wrapped in bacon, double wrapped in foil and cooked for 18 minutes buried in HOT coals.  Foil wrapped potatoes buried in coals with all the fixins.  Foil wrapped corn on the cob…   

I keep a small fire going with a pot of water hot all the time, for hot drinks, instant stuff any time of day.  Shuttle vehicles and taxi hunters to and from jumping off spots, do some scouting for them, shoot grouse, take a nap…

If hunting solo, canned stew etc. is edible cold and can be heated quickly in the can.

Absolutely great idea on getting other families into the mix!  Way to keep with the OPs notion on inspiration. 

Offline vandeman17

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2022, 09:30:53 AM »
I make a version of chicken tortilla soup but its more of a stew that is really good. Usually also make spaghetti and other things that are easy to just throw on the stove and warm up while we get our packs unloaded, changed etc. After a long day in the woods, its nice to have a simple meal with minimal cooking and clean up
" I have hunted almost every day of my life, the rest have been wasted"

Offline WSU

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2022, 10:15:32 AM »
I usually try to work some chanterelles and grouse into the mix.  Sautéed shrooms on a steak the first night is always a hit. 

Burgers are fast and always good.  Spaghetti with some ground elk or deer is great and pretty fast as well. 

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2022, 10:20:23 AM »

Absolutely great idea on getting other families into the mix!  Way to keep with the OPs notion on inspiration.

I can't find anyone who wants to be the camp queen  :'(

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2022, 10:29:45 AM »
Last year, I sous vided and froze the cooked steaks, fish, and chicken for quick heat-ups on the grill, added wild mushrooms and dinner would be ready with no mess in about 5 minutes each night. I will always do that from now on. It's super-easy.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline phildobaggins

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
  • big buck big buck big buck
  • Groups: RMEF, MDF
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2022, 10:33:08 AM »
Last year, I sous vided and froze the cooked steaks, fish, and chicken for quick heat-ups on the grill, added wild mushrooms and dinner would be ready with no mess in about 5 minutes each night. I will always do that from now on. It's super-easy.

That is a dang good idea!

Offline YellowShells

• Pilgrim
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2022, 11:42:03 PM »
I like to bring a bunch of baked potatoes, for breakfasts and dinners. Heat em up in no time. Also the rotisserie chicken from pretty much any grocery store these days. You can do a lot with those as a base.

Offline borntoslay

• Scout
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2022, 01:11:14 AM »
I’m kind of a snob when cooking in camp, here are a few of my favorites.
Coho Salmon with lemon herb sauce, Rosemary Crusted Rack of Lamb, Marinated Duck breast from Maple Leaf farms and Pork Loin with a dill sauce. All meals will be served with seasonal vegies and salad. The pork will also be served with my Great Grandmothers apple and onion chutney, same ingredients as she used from her covered wagon.
 :cue: :EAT:
Whoa man, seasonal veggies and a fine chutney, all meals served with a salad? You're scaring me

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

(  .  )(  .  )

Offline NOCK NOCK

• Timberdog Slabs
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
  • Timberdog Slab Designs
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063502962432
    • Timberdogslabs.com
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2022, 05:49:23 AM »
Quicky stroganoff

Ground burger, 16z of sour cream, 1 can of cream of chic.or mushroom soup (don't add water), 1 box of noodles.

brown burger, add the other 2, spice to taste and add to cooked noodles.

One of my favorite dishes, eat it for dinner at home too.
Live edge Slab woods, Log Furniture, Beds, Dressers, Tables, Chairs, Custom signs, Décor, Cedar fencing w/artwork cutting. Supplies
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063502962432

Offline Timberstalker

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Old Salt
  • Just one more ridge
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2022, 06:39:32 AM »
Slap some bacon on a biscuit and let's go! We're burnin' daylight!
If you aint hunting, you aint livin'

Offline Karl Blanchard

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Explorer
  • Jonathan_S hunting apparel prostaff
  • Groups: Sitka Gear Fan Boy for LIFE
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2022, 07:29:04 AM »
Early season means late nights every dang night so usually I just pack my stove and a freeze dried and eat on the mountain. Saves some precious sleep time.  There's always some grub in the cooler at camp though. Pre-made breakfast burrito filling is for sure a staple. Toss it in a hot pan of butter to heat it up and get a little crisp on the edges, roll it up and slam it down. The Johnsonville jalapeńo cheddar dogs are also mandatory (chili optional).
It is foolish and wrong to mourn these men.  Rather, we should thank god that such men lived.  -General George S. Patton

Aaron's Profile:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2875
Aaron's Posts:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2875
Aaron's Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/aaron.blanchard.94

Offline borntoslay

• Scout
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2022, 08:09:41 AM »
Early season means late nights every dang night so usually I just pack my stove and a freeze dried and eat on the mountain. Saves some precious sleep time.  There's always some grub in the cooler at camp though. Pre-made breakfast burrito filling is for sure a staple. Toss it in a hot pan of butter to heat it up and get a little crisp on the edges, roll it up and slam it down. The Johnsonville jalapeńo cheddar dogs are also mandatory (chili optional).
I'm with you on the Johnsonvilles. Always a couple packs in our cooler every year

(  .  )(  .  )

Offline borntoslay

• Scout
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2022, 08:17:33 AM »
Here's an easy my i learned from my ole granny "Chickin picante" Cook up some cubed up chicken breast/thigh. In separate pot dump a bottle or 2 of pace picante sauce, add about a quarter to half a cup of brown sugar to picante and a few squirts of Dijon mustard(yellow works fine too) add chicken and simmer all together for a few. Serve over white rice and boom there ya go. I like to taste the sauce as I go adding brown sugar until I have it just how I like it. If you do like it a little more spicy get the hotter pace or add a little tapatio. Good stuff and easy peasy

(  .  )(  .  )

Offline kellama2001

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
  • Everyone wants to eat-but few are willing to hunt
  • Groups: F4WM, MDF, NWTF, RMEF
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2022, 08:24:21 AM »
Great recipe ideas on here...you guys are making me hungry!  :drool:
It must be a poor life that achieves freedom from fear.
-Aldo Leopold

Offline fishngamereaper

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2022, 08:24:43 AM »
PBJ wrap

If I'm feeling energetic four cheese instant taters cooked in au jus mix with a splash of bacon bits.

Offline Karl Blanchard

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Explorer
  • Jonathan_S hunting apparel prostaff
  • Groups: Sitka Gear Fan Boy for LIFE
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2022, 08:35:19 AM »
PBJ wrap

If I'm feeling energetic four cheese instant taters cooked in au jus mix with a splash of bacon bits.
oh man how could I have forgotten the Idahoan mashed taters! I like to add a good blob of butter and cream cheese, and a splash of milk to mine for super mashed potatoes.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn these men.  Rather, we should thank god that such men lived.  -General George S. Patton

Aaron's Profile:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2875
Aaron's Posts:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2875
Aaron's Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/aaron.blanchard.94

Offline Caseyd

• Site Sponsor
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2022, 09:02:08 AM »
PBJ wrap

oh man how could I have forgotten the Idahoan mashed taters! I like to add a good blob of butter and cream cheese, and a splash of milk to mine for super mashed potatoes.

French fried onions on top

Offline OutHouse

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
  • Department of Foliage, Lifetime Member
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2022, 09:27:08 AM »
All a guy needs is a few loads of bread and a jar of peanut butter. Muzzleloader season is too short to cook

Ha haaa I know a guy like this. Block of cheese, bunch of trail mix and he's good to go.

Offline Hovel Downs

• Scout
  • Groups: NRA
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2022, 09:59:04 AM »
corned beef hash

Offline OutHouse

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
  • Department of Foliage, Lifetime Member
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2022, 10:39:49 AM »
Great ideas on here. I typically don't get the opportunity to hunt out of a camp but something I really like in the camping situation is a thicker home-made chicken noodle soup with lots of chicken. Bring a loaf or two of some good baked bread to heat up makes a for a great pair.

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2022, 11:18:19 AM »
Lots of eggs and cheese and bone marrow. Great energy that lasts.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline salmosalar

• Hunter
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2022, 11:50:08 AM »

You have a recipe for that one? That looks and sounds quite intriguing.

I freeze a weeks worth of dinners usually. Beef stew, spaghetti sauce with sausage etc. I also pre-cook chicken biring cream of mushroom soup and biscuits and make a chicken and biscuit thing in the dutch oven on the stove.

Breakfast is mostly normal eggs and sausage stuff. I do like to par boil potatoes and throw them in a zippy. Easy home fries or mashed potatoes.

Pack sandwiches and lot's of nuts for lunch.

I don't eat as much as I used to. I end up bringing food home.

The most important thing is to bring fruits for lunch and salad stuff and veggies for dinner. Those vitamins come in handy when you have been sweating all day. Salt/ salty foods are also helpful as I am a big sweater and I tend to cramp. My first year hunting elk in the Olympics my hamstring actually went into a spasm. We were 6 miles behind a locked gate. It was not a great feeling. I rallied and made it back fine but I'd rather not do that again.

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2022, 12:01:33 PM »
You cook bone marrow ahead of time. You can buy marrow bones from a butcher or at Winco by the frozen liver and ducks. Once it's thawed, soak it overnight in salt water to remove the blood. Roast it at 450F for 15 minutes. Then use a kitchen knife to remove from the bones. It's almost all fat, so you can keep it refrigerated for a couple of weeks and use as needed on eggs, toast. Great on toast instead of butter.

Offline salmosalar

• Hunter
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2022, 12:54:16 PM »
You cook bone marrow ahead of time. You can buy marrow bones from a butcher or at Winco by the frozen liver and ducks. Once it's thawed, soak it overnight in salt water to remove the blood. Roast it at 450F for 15 minutes. Then use a kitchen knife to remove from the bones. It's almost all fat, so you can keep it refrigerated for a couple of weeks and use as needed on eggs, toast. Great on toast instead of butter.

Excellent. I buy beef locally by the 1/3 or 1/2. It comes with soup bones. It's not certified organic but it's pretty much grass fed organic without the certification. I get bones there. I will have to look into what bones to use. I am assuming beef bones. Thanks for the new culinary idea. You have given me some research to do.

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2022, 01:52:48 PM »
Elk and bison marrow is good. I know some people use pork marrow but I've never tried it. It's supposed to be pretty good - I would think that marrow is marrow; all fat. I think lamb bones are too small.

Putting marrow on a steak kicks butt.

Offline salmosalar

• Hunter
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2022, 01:35:08 PM »
Elk and bison marrow is good. I know some people use pork marrow but I've never tried it. It's supposed to be pretty good - I would think that marrow is marrow; all fat. I think lamb bones are too small.

Putting marrow on a steak kicks butt.

We presently make soup or broth out of nearly all of our bones. It has gone to a good friend in the form of broth that we deliver. She has stage 4 cancer. I have hoped that we were helping in some way. Reading up on marrow, it seems we may have been. I have been eating marrow for a while but only through soup. I will certainly try to eat it this way now.
You made me do some research. It appears as though the risks or benefits of marrow have not been studied all that much. What little can be gleaned seems to be quite positive. I am excited to try to cook some up. I should have plenty of bones in the freezer.
Thanks for the idea.

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2022, 02:17:11 PM »
 :tup: The only negatives you'll hear are from the people who don't understand that the food pyramid was designed to help certain food producers and hasn't a lot to do with real nutrition and health.

When you use those bones, cut them in lengths about 3-4" to make it easier to get the marrow out. Don't forget to soak them in salt water for at least 12 hours in the fridge.

Offline carlyoungs

• Sourdough
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2022, 02:26:57 PM »

Where was this at when I went hunting with you? Were you holding out on me? :chuckle:

Offline Dark2Dark

• Hunter
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2022, 07:44:11 PM »
Most of our meals now are frozen in vac packed bags and then boiled to heat.

It really allows for a lot of pretty gourmet and delicious options. And you can prep them all ahead of time so that it doesn’t take a lot of energy when you get back to camp!

We can fit over a weeks worth of meals in a yeti style cooler no problem. They just keep themselves frozen in there.

Offline bowguy

• bow guy
  • Scout
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2022, 07:35:44 PM »
Elk backstrap from previous year
Elk or deer burger
Salmon and mashed potatoes
Carne asada and rice
Chicken tacos
Lasagna (premade)
Goulash (premade)
Hotdogs/brats

Anything quick being back to camp so late at night. Sometimes wl cook a few meals ata time so they are ready to just that. Breakfast is cereal, muffins, eggs, pancakes

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2022, 11:49:07 AM »

Where was this at when I went hunting with you? Were you holding out on me? :chuckle:

I gave you everything I had left, brother. :chuckle: The idiot and his father got the best stuff.

Offline Buckjunkie

• Longhunter
  • Groups: USMC Vet, NRA Life Member, SCI Life Member, WAFNAWS Life Member
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2022, 02:39:17 PM »
We usually have tacos at least one night in camp. Cook the meat ahead of time and they are easy to make and everyone seems to like them.

Offline MtnMuley

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2022, 06:40:08 PM »
Elk steak stroganoff, wild turkey italian sausage spaghetti, razor clam chowder, elk burger taco soup, venison steak and spot prawn fajitas, loaded wild turkey breakfast scramble filling for tortillas, broccoli elk and rice, and wild turkey breast stirfry are a few that I've made by fully cooking the meal and chamber sealing flat. Toss in my coldest freezer ahead of time and use them as ice packs in the cooler to keep the Coors cold. Simple to reheat super quick and they're top notch meals in camp.

Offline HAGEMANIAC

• Scout
  • Groups: NRA, NWTF, RMEF, MDF, VFW, USAF
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2022, 07:56:08 PM »
Last couple years I have smoked a pork shoulder before heading out. I will usually freeze half of it to get a couple more days out of it. Take buns and tortillas. Easy to heat up fast in a hot pan, add your favorite bbq or hot sauce. Goes well with some cans of beans or chips. Tacos are always an easy one as well. Ground beef/deer/elk, some cheese, corn, black beans, cilantro lime ready rice and some sauce. All heats easy and fast in a skillet. And Peak Refuels Coconut Curry Chicken, hands down the best freeze dried meal I have ever eaten.

I love to eat just as much as the next person, but during a hunt has to be quick and efficient with little mess. I need to get in the bag as fast as possible getting rest for the next morning.
God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal.

Offline Colby Otto

• Hunter
    • Colby Otto Outdoors
    • Colby Otto Outdoors
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2022, 10:22:42 PM »
Im usually happy with a nice hot mountain house. Make sure to bring a fork or spoon cause I’ve forgot them before and its not fun to eat with a carved stick that half works as a spoon😂
Do it right the first time,

not the second.

Offline PsoasHunter

• Hunter
  • Groups: RMEF
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2022, 01:37:58 PM »
Not really a meal, but soylent drinks make for a really quick and easy breakfast or a midday refuel, I always have some in camp. They're meal replacement drinks that have all your proteins, fats, and carbs in one. They're 400 calories each and come in a variety of flavors. My favorites are the mocha and chocolate mint. Some have caffeine in them too for that extra boost.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 01:47:44 PM by PsoasHunter »

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by high_hunter
[Yesterday at 10:31:08 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]

Lowest power 22 round? by JakeLand