collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: 335 Teanaway Gimme your hot spots.  (Read 2014 times)

Offline Olydog09

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilgrim
335 Teanaway Gimme your hot spots.
« on: July 19, 2022, 05:15:14 PM »
Just kidding. I've spent many years hunting 328 without drawing a bull tag. All archery hunting.. Years it is open to cows I do very well but they are closing it for cows for the second year in a row. It seems like they go in 2 year rotations but with wolves in the unit now who knows. Decided to branch out and hunt 335 this year to have a shot at a cow. Any information no matter how small would be appreciated.  I do not expect hot spots etc. Just an idea where to start looking so I can take some trips this summer to check it out. Is it similar to 328 where you have a bunch of people congregating where there is a concentration of elk and setting up in pinch spots is a good tactic? Or is it better to get far away from people as much as you can. On a week long hunt could you expect to have an encounter with a cow or spike? I can provide info on 251 and 328 as trade. Especially if you draw a bull tag I can fix you up with some prime spots. Thanks Scott.

Offline powderbounder

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
Re: 335 Teanaway Gimme your hot spots.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 07:52:56 PM »
This will be a tough one for you. Just like any other area. You will need to do your own homework and scouting.

Offline teanawayslayer

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 09:20:14 PM »
You shouldn’t run into many people.
Happiness is being in the woods!!!

Offline CP

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 06:46:07 AM »
On a week long hunt, you will see some cows, and some bulls.  True spikes, not so much.

Good luck.

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal