collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: We are pursuing a lawsuit against the Governor  (Read 31997 times)

Offline sagerat

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Longhunter
Re: We are pursuing a lawsuit against the Governor
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2023, 08:53:08 PM »
This seems like an awesome thing for all of us on this forum, why is it not getting much attention here? Thanks WWC…

Offline craigapphunt

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Hunter
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2023, 09:29:02 PM »
I never donate to anything I usually don't have a dog in the fight, this however is different its becoming readily apparent to me that we need to fight fire with fire when it comes to important issues such as this. I will be supporting the WWC and their efforts in any way I can. We must stand together and fight against the onslaught of our rights. We must also be a threat to the individual, politicians, organizations, or whatever the case in whatever legal means possible. We cannot sit idle.

Offline Jake Dogfish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2023, 09:46:36 PM »
This seems like an awesome thing for all of us on this forum, why is it not getting much attention here? Thanks WWC…
I think it would be better to just get rid of the commission, than to complain about his lousy picks.  :twocents:
Environmentalist Fundamentalist

Offline Pinetar

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2023, 10:00:36 PM »
Good fight!! Member already, donated again

Offline huntnphool

• Chance favors the prepared mind!
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Legend
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2023, 10:39:38 PM »
I would probably get banned for posting what I think about Inslee and his blatant disregard for the obvious facts that taxpaying, license buying Washington sportsmen and women, ranchers and landowners all have seen and tried to bring to his attention.

It is crystal clear to me that he only cares about the Green Agenda Pro-Predator Lefty Cali style image which he constantly presents and is not the type of Native Washingtonian that so many Hunt Wa members are. I am 44, born in Everett, and grew up hunting and fishing as my relatives and ancestors did. The herds of game and schools of returning salmon and steelhead have decreased year after year, to the point where I feel bad harvesting an animal or anadromous wild fish.

It has never seemed to me like Inslee is NOT the type of guy that learned to hunt Deer on his Grandpa's stand, with the '30's Winchester he gave me and taught me to be responsible with, and to always be respectful of the creatures that God put on this, our only earth in order for humans to survive.
 Nor trolling for Salmon with his Grandad, with the orange Eagle Claw he gave me and taught me to use properly, while being mindful of how fish survive and how important these recurring fish runs are for humans to grow up strong and proud.
 Nor picking berries in our Mountains, clamming on our shores, enjoying a dog on the scent, skinning out his first coyote, or leaving a place better than he found it.
Nor did it ever seem as if he had learned conservation by quietly and stealthily observing our native wildlife and fish runs in their natural habitat.

I went to launch my boat in the spring of 2019 and it was closed due to his political maneuvering and outright deception, not to mention sheer lack of common sense that God gave to a tadpole.

I have ruined my body working hard, dangerous, crappy jobs for minimal money, so that I could buy a chunk or two of dirt on both sides of the Cascades to call my own. The taxes I pay on them go in part to fund the Wolfification of Washington and countless other completely nonsensical Political B.S. that serves only to make big shots in N.Y, L.A. and D.C. smile knowing they got their way over the common man. The ruling that WDFW HAS to listen and consider their comments during all wildlife management decisions is by far the biggest thorn in my side. Knowing that some rich insider who knows all the tricks to get their voice heard while I am the one who has to listen to the wolves overrun my property in Ferry County burns me up and greatly diminishes my quality of life.

I would rather we did NOT accept federal dollars and make up the difference ourselves as Washington Sportsmen. Maybe the surplus wolves, cougars, and bears should be trucked to Their property in N.Y., D.C., and L.A. I am also a federal taxpayer and those states rely on federal dollars. Perhaps they would not be so inclined to install their own unfounded beliefs on others homeland once some lap dogs and domesticated cats begin disappearing from their own backyards?

Inslee obviously wants to be something more than a Governor in the future. If I had political ambitions it sure would be an easy call to try and run the state I was in charge of in a responsible manner, instead of putting on a show for the Leftist culture and propaganda war experts in D.C.

This is the only Washington that he should care about, and yet I have yet to see any proof that he worries about us more than the liberal elite on the other coast.

Big Props on the lawsuit to WWC, and a huge Right On!! to HuntWa for the freedom to express our opinions. Inslee would rather we are not heard or seen. Rant over.

:tup:
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first!

Offline huntnphool

• Chance favors the prepared mind!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Legend
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2023, 10:44:26 PM »
Saw this the other day. :chuckle:
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first!

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2023, 11:04:28 PM »
I think it would be better to just get rid of the commission, than to complain about his lousy picks.  :twocents:
We all want things to move at the speed of light. Just because it's on a forum doesn't mean  the fight is gonna happen by the end of the week.  I'm gonna chip in some duckets and make sure as many of my friends do as well. I'm also gonna convince the  Sportsmen Orgs to sign on and or give cash when the time is right. I've been to cautious and stingy in the past because I was unsure if xyz Sportsmen org was not as hard core as I had hoped. I don't think it's an easy thing to sue the governor and place your organizations head on the chopping block.  In my oppionon we Sportsmen have been too timid. Our anti hunting political enemies are too ready to enter battle.  We wait for the perfect opportunity  with the certainty of 100%.  I'm gonna toss my Lott in on this hand. Give my time, money and strong arm everyone I can to co tribute.  Sportsmen have yearned for some one to do something... and the case has been laid bare. We have no more options.  Take a stand and perhaps the powers that be will finally take Sportsmen seriously instead of thinking we are a weak feckless bunch of limp noodles.
In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline Boss .300 winmag

• FLY NAVAL AVIATION
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Explorer
  • How do you measure trying, you do, or you don’t.
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2023, 02:31:42 AM »
🤔
"Just because I like granola, and I have stretched my arms around a few trees, doesn't mean I'm a tree hugger!
Hi I'm 8156, our leader is Bearpaw.
YOU CANNOT REASON WITH A TIGER WHEN YOUR HEAD IS IN ITS MOUTH! Winston Churchill

Keep Calm And Duc/Ski Doo On!

Offline Sr15

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Tracker
  • Groups: Nra
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2023, 07:37:39 AM »
Just joined WWC and bump for a good cause

Offline Onewhohikes

• Longhunter
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2023, 07:39:13 AM »
 :tup:

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2023, 08:23:32 AM »
Working on it from both sides. It is the senate which confirms commission members. But, with a D majority in both houses that does whatever King Inslee wants, suing him to obey the laws of WA is the only remaining course of action. They wouldn't even vote to limit his emergency powers after two years of lockdowns, mask mandates, firing first responder state employees, and crushing private business.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline millerwheeler

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sourdough
  • Get out and put some miles on those boots
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2023, 09:04:01 AM »

Maybe some members don’t know what WWC  is , and not sure everyone on the forum or the public actually realizes the pickle we are in. without sportsman , ranchers , heck anyone that understands and supports the North American conservation model we have to spread the word to gain support and understanding

Offline Southpole

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Frontiersman
  • Groups: NRA
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2023, 10:29:03 AM »
What’s the difference between the Associate membership and the Voting membership and how different are they from single or family membership (other than the obvious price difference)
$5 is a lot of money if you ain't got it

Offline WWC

• Strenght Through Unity-A United Sportsmens Voice
  • WWC
  • Hunter
    • https://www.facebook.com/w4wc.org
    • Washingtonians for Wildlife Conservation
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2023, 10:42:57 AM »
What’s the difference between the Associate membership and the Voting membership and how different are they from single or family membership (other than the obvious price difference)

Generally the $250 and $100 dollar memberships are for sportsmen organizations but we have had individuals join at the associate level.  Since the associate membership link is not working, we will get that fixed and add a donation button as well.
"Wildlife thrives today because of regulated sport hunting, not in spite of it."

Offline saylean

• Team Slayer Packmule
  • Old Salt
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2023, 10:51:02 AM »
I am all for the lawsuit, more are being discussed.

Also, "synopsis" .....

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by high_hunter
[Yesterday at 10:31:08 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]

Lowest power 22 round? by JakeLand