collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Utah hunt EXPO early results AUCTION  (Read 764 times)

Offline Flaming Antler Outdoors

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scout
  • 360-801-6438
Utah hunt EXPO early results AUCTION
« on: February 04, 2023, 05:38:34 PM »
Sitting down here at the Hunt Expo waiting for the nights live auction. Last nights auction brought in 13 day New Mexico elk hunt for 46,500 with Acoma Big Game Hunts. Utah Plateau Boulder Crk bull tag 70K. Utah Fillmore Pahvant bull tag 45K. Wa muley tag statewide 42K.  Spring Creek elk tag 42K, New Mexico special elk license 115K, New Mexico land owner tag 39K and previously mentioned in the Deer Thread, the Utah Antelope Island tag for muley went 500K.  I couldn't figure out who won it.  The Saturday night auction "live" hasnt started but online bidding for those not here has started. Washington 3 deer permit is at 25K now but that will blow up tonight. California multi zone elk tag 33k but that will go crazy too because of the opportunity to get a Tule.  Utah Mt Dutton elk tag is at 33K, Utah statewide conservation tag is at 62K, So tomorrow these current Saturday night bids will be way bigger.  You can follow if you are interested by downloading the Utah Expo app on your phone. It shows the bids and results.  Interesting I guess, there is also a silent auction going on.  The vendors and the show itself is really cool. The biggest event you can image. Spent 8 hours two days now and haven't seen it all. Hung out with Chad Mendes who has some new companies and the guys from Hush and Born and Raised Outdoors, these guys are as real as most of us.  Phelps and his crew were there and every other industry leader you could think of. I have some pics but even if I wanted I couldn't do it from the hotel room.  If you haven't been to this show or the Sheep you should do it once just to see all the companies and vendors we as outdoorsmen buy from. 
mikedavisonoutdoors UTUBE and INSTAGRAM

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal