collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Puppy retrieves 1st duck  (Read 1536 times)

Offline bigdave

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter
Puppy retrieves 1st duck
« on: July 29, 2009, 08:18:49 PM »
Well, we purchased a little black lab about two weeks ago. His name is Jackson and he is turning into a pretty nice dog. He is only 8 weeks old so he is still learning how to get along in our family. He has learned it is NOT appropriate to poop and pee in the house. We are apparently not as well trained as him cause he will need to go and will realize that if he just goes on the floor he gets in big trouble. So he is sneaky, and will go in my sons room and try to hide his pee by going on my sons clothes or whatever is laying on the floor.

This morning, I'm at the sink shaving. The dog and I are the only ones up that early. I see him out of the corner of my eye as he noses open the door to my 2 yr old daughters room. I stick my head out and see him sneak out with daughters stuffed Ming Ming toy. (Its a little stuffed duck). I call him and he takes off for his crate like I'm gonna try to "steal" his duck. We gotta work on that last part I guess. I was funnier than I can write. It just made me smile.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal