collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: panic attack  (Read 6706 times)

Offline rasbo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Legend
  • In God I trust...Try taking that away from me!
panic attack
« on: August 12, 2009, 08:51:27 PM »
lost my trappers card.........Been looking for it the past two days,tore my place apart..while going through my bear equiptment found it .Im better now thought I might have to take the class again

Offline Huntbear

• I am a BAD Kitteh
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • Y.A.R. Jester aka Smart Ass
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1236486665
Re: panic attack
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 09:10:10 PM »
I bet you found it in the last place you looked, too.   :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
By my honorable conduct as a hunter let me give a good example and teach new hunters principles of honor, so that each new generation can show respect for their god, other hunters and the animals, and enjoy the dignity of the hunt.

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'.

Offline Hannibal

• WA State Trappers Association
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 10:19:28 PM »
Once you have applied for your fist trapping license and submitted your trapper education number to the WDFW commercial license division......It is on record and does not need to be resubmitted////// Just write "On File" in the box supplied for that information.

Will we see you at the Convention rasbo??????  I will be the guffy looking guy wearing shorts, sandals,Hawaiian party shirt and a glock........... :)

Offline rasbo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Legend
  • In God I trust...Try taking that away from me!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 04:46:34 AM »
I bet you found it in the last place you looked, too.   :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
:chuckle: :chuckle:YAR :chuckle: Ihavent trapped yet so I havent picked up the actuall license,Ill be there soon.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal