collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Sportmans show  (Read 7998 times)

Online Houndhunter

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
Re: Sportmans show
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2008, 09:09:45 PM »
people always seem to take things the wrong way, anyways most of you know what i metn when i said doesnt stand a chance. get the thing scored for yourself but dont expect to win the contest

Offline Coasthunterjay

• Sourdough
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2008, 09:19:25 PM »
people always seem to take things the wrong way, anyways most of you know what i metn when i said doesnt stand a chance. get the thing scored for yourself but dont expect to win the contest
no, no, no :DOH:. i was joking also. damn computers. sometimes wish they were voice activated so you all could here the sarcasim in my voice.....LOL. thats funny......LOL... anyways no i will bring it, But i am not hoping to WIN THE CONTEST quote un quote...Im just hoping to win a couple of the smaller prizes :P nothing wrong in scraping the bottum for a couple freebies ;)

Thanks though hound. NO offence taken.....were cool dude..... :tup: still gonna have to get together andcatch some fish or kill some yotes some day :brew:

Online Houndhunter

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2008, 09:36:41 PM »
no worrys, didnt mean to come off offensive to all who it looked like i did

well we'll probably meet up at that thing on the 26th, maybe we can work somthin out to go fishin sometime. i got a guide whos got a trip for me all worked out, got a couple of spots open on the boat

Offline E-Town Hunter

• Certified Antler Addict
  • Scout
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2008, 08:02:10 AM »
Does anyone know the dates of the shows in Yakima and Spokane. I would like to try and get to one this year.

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal