collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Monroe area map  (Read 1220 times)

Offline 87Ford

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sourdough
Monroe area map
« on: April 08, 2010, 05:25:28 PM »
I received my packet for the Monroe area today.  There was no map of the area included, so I sent a quick email to ask.  They got right back to me with this..

Thanks for contacting the Wildlife Program Olympia regarding your spring bear packet. It’s a little confusing, but what the DNR letter is referring to is a link within the letter sent out with these packets. Although it says maps are enclosed, what it should say is please see the link within the letter enclosed.  This link should be active sometime tomorrow as it is not available yet today. 

This link will have the areas and maps enclosed for your viewing, if you have any questions after checking out this web link please feel free to give Donny Martorello a call at 360-902-2521 he is the Bear and Cougar manager and can assist you further.

Have a great day,

Wildlife Program Olympia

Offline D-Rock425

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
Re: Monroe area map
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 06:15:36 PM »
I found a monroe area map online the map is not very good but it should give you an idea.  If you go to wdfw.wa.gov/wlm/game/hunter/blackbear/education/ you should be able to find a monroe area map.

Offline 87Ford

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sourdough
Re: Monroe area map
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 06:26:31 PM »
Yeah, that map looks just like the Monroe map I have from 2008.  I doubt they've changed anything.  Just want to make sure.  Thanks.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal