collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: 2010 LATE MISSION MUZZY CAME TO A CLOSE.  (Read 10639 times)

Offline dscubame

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Frontiersman
  • 2013 Idaho Elk Hunt
Re: 2010 LATE MISSION MUZZY CAME TO A CLOSE.
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2010, 11:42:33 AM »
Full on right post the e-mails.  Make them *censored*s live with what they are to chicken *censored* to show everyone.  POST POST POST the EMAILS.
It's a TIKKA thing..., you may not understand.

Eyes in the Woods.   ' '

Offline Lowedog

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2010, 12:42:40 PM »
No need to air out dirty laundry here.  You guys should fix things offline.  Probably just a misunderstanding. 
"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching- even when doing the wrong thing is legal."
— Aldo Leopold

Offline 02BHUNTN

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2010, 02:08:15 PM »
There was nothing wrong with the post other than what i dealt with i never came right out and said it was them only repeated what was said . I think its awsome that he killed a buck like that and i congradulated him on it , it was others that took it to far . The people that were out there looking were the ones that said it not me just repeating it . I enjoyed the people i met over there and the people that gave me input on the hunt . I dont know who the guys were or do i care anymore the hunts over i passed great bucks and will put in again and i will maybe draw the tag again,  this time maybe i will ask  Mr.Erdmanns advice on were to start. I also never talked down the Solo Hunters tv show other than what was past on to me by people glassing were all the big bucks were. A 31" buck in Washington state is a true trophy there not everywhere.  I think as Hunters we need to all stand with each other and truely read each post thru for what it is before we judge. For those who stuck by me thank you for those who ripped me i have no hard feelings its all about the game and the quality of the hunt .
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 04:04:08 PM by 02BHUNTN »

Offline erdmann

• Pilgrim
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2010, 02:29:30 PM »
This Jason... and I posted the 31" buck post to make sure everyone knew it was not my brother pulling those shinanigans:) It is crazy how my brother hears everyday how many people were spotting for him. He doesn't even know half their names. I truely believe this was a misunderdanding. Somebody saying, "Ya I am helping Derek!" As far as parking in driveways they were together. This is why I know whoever you ran into that was helping him was NOT helping him. I too like you want to make sure that when things are directed at me everyone has the true story. I believe this happened to you, but it was not by my brother or two friends hunting with him.

I wish you would have had a better hunt. It is always frustrating when you wait that long for a tag and have a bad experience. Or just a bad experience in general. I hope i see you in the woods at some point becasue there are no hard feelings here. You will never see me write anything bad about you are anyone. We need to ban togehter as a hunting community to make sure people who are being unethical do not ruin it for the rest of us.

Let me know if i can do anything for you in the future. I always like to help true sportsmen.

Offline shedcrazy

• Longhunter
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2010, 02:33:10 PM »
Well said to the both of you!!!

Offline boneaddict

• Site Sponsor
  • Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2010, 03:20:31 PM »
Well done!

Offline carpsniperg2

• Site Sponsor
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+126)
  • Legend
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2010, 03:25:46 PM »
 :tup: :rockin: Now thats how you handle things!
Owner: SPLIT DIAMOND TACTICAL
Firearms/Transfers/Parts/Optics
2011 HW Head Competition Winner

Offline teanawayslayer

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2010, 03:45:50 PM »
good job guys.  Way to work things out like true sportsmen. :brew:
Happiness is being in the woods!!!

Offline spikehunter

• Longhunter
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2010, 04:13:38 PM »
WOW HOLY COW !!!  my boy and i had that tag 3 years ago, both got very nice 4x4's met some of the nicest people up in that unit, some huntin' some just lookin.' the people that were looking i don't think had or knew anybody w/ a tag.  maybe time to look for new area. it's amazing that people get good tags and still can't be happy.  :) away from work, no phone  , no worries, just you/me mother nature and GOD life is great

Offline wastickslinger

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2010, 04:50:50 PM »
There were 17 tags given out so many of the other rigs you saw could have been other hunters.  :dunno:

Sorry to hear you had a rough go at it but thats hunting sometimes. Sounds like a misunderstaning about Derek thats all.

Offline 02BHUNTN

• Tracker
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2010, 05:08:28 PM »
Thanks for the reply Jason , And if given the chance on that tag again i will for sure contact you and Derek for a little advice , again congrats to Derek on a true trophy.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal