collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Want to go hunting?  (Read 144280 times)

Offline Greyson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilgrim
Re: Want to go hunting?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 08:34:22 AM »
I will be hunting 520 (modern) this year for deer and elk.  I work weekends, so these will be midweek hunts, Tuesday-Friday afternoons.  I have two non-hunting partners, 8 and 10 years old.  If you don't mind sharing the woods with kids, you are welcome to join us. :hello:

Offline Maverick

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Sourdough
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2011, 02:14:26 PM »
i duck hunt and coyote hunt around tricities all winter long. anyone can feel free to send me a pm if youd like to go!

Offline smitty8202

• Hunter
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2011, 08:03:19 PM »
I am new to bow hunting and am looking for a hunting partner to tag along with on an archery elk hunt. I live in the Bremerton/Silverdale area. if you are willing to go i will pay for gas. I have no idea where to go so i am pretty much up for anything on the westside.

Offline mickalder

• Tracker
  • yeehaww!!!howdy y'all!!
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2011, 01:23:51 PM »
Hi there, i am also in the snohomish, wa area and would love to trek along with someone on a hunt.  I just do not have reliable friends, who can call me for fishing and hunting and would love to make some new friends who share my passion for bringing home the meat.  I am a teacher monday thru friday but i'm free the weekends. please let me know, thanks mickey
That is a great idea carpsniperg2!
I recently moved to Washington from California where I did a lot of water fowls and varmints ( jackrabbits and coyote) hunting. I also like target shooting at the range or the desert (California). I would love to meet someone here in Washington to spend some time at the range.
I live in Snohomish area, so if anyone want to hang out at the range, or plant to do some scouting road trip let me know.

Hayden
mickey

Offline mickalder

• Tracker
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2011, 01:28:39 PM »
pjb3 what a huge blessing to own that much land, i don't not live to far from your area, as my husband works for the city, if your still looking for a hunting buddy, please let me know.  I'm new to bow hunting and would love some tips but i also do rifle as well. thanks mickey
mickey

Offline Little Red Wagon

• Tracker
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2011, 02:23:05 PM »
hi every one, i want a hunting partner. 

Offline mickalder

• Tracker
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2011, 04:22:11 PM »
Where are you located wagon.  Do you do rifle or bow, do you mind a female hunter, how long have you been hunting, and what do you hunt, please let me know.  Its about time us forum members get our skills together, and learn from each other.  I've been hunting a few times with a rifle, new to the bow, but very willing to try and learn.  Also love to bring home meat for our family, please get back to me, thanks mickey
mickey

Offline msouthj

• Pilgrim
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2011, 03:21:26 PM »
This coming weekend. I have a deer tag I need to fill with my bow. King, Pierce or Kitsap areas. I am fully equipped and have transportation. Lets do this.

Offline mickalder

• Tracker
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2011, 08:06:58 AM »
Well there seems to be lots of TALK about meeting together and going hunting, are there actually folk, though actually meeting together to go out and bring home some meet? Looks like i'll miss bow season this year but there is still rifle season. Any takers i'm up near Snohomish.
mickey

Offline lokidog

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Explorer
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2011, 09:43:33 AM »
Well there seems to be lots of TALK about meeting together and going hunting, are there actually folk, though actually meeting together to go out and bring home some meet? Looks like i'll miss bow season this year but there is still rifle season. Any takers i'm up near Snohomish.

Sorry to say it, but trying to organize a meeting/hunt once season has already started (during short seasons for big game) is probably tough to do as most people have already figured out their plan of attack.  It's a bit different than going fishing. 

Good hunting!

Offline mickalder

• Tracker
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2011, 09:46:59 AM »
yes very true sourdough, i just wish that while this forum got started for planning back in the summer, that we could have got better organized for our short oppurtunity and season. Ah well maybe next season.
mickey

Offline runamuk

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Explorer
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2011, 09:51:51 AM »

I have hunted with a number of people from the site  :dunno: I haven't killed anything yet but had some really good fun and met some great people so yes there are people meeting up, it may be a location thing I was able to travel for a couple of the hunts, but many happened in my backyard so to speak, and I spent lots of time out on my own as well.  I'm now on the east side and starting over learning the area and not even sure I will hunt yet, but again have had a bunch of help already even if I haven't met and gone hunting with anyone yet.

Offline mickalder

• Tracker
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2011, 09:56:28 AM »
Thats really good to know yar maybe it is our area, but i am willing to travel as well.  I know ellensburg pretty well because i use to go to college there, and have hunted some of the areas, personally never really had a ton of luck in that area because it was wall to wall hunters and unsafe to shoot.  Maybe some day we'll have devise a plan and go out and scout some areas sometime.  I love meeting new folks as well. 
mickey

Offline pjb3

• Sourdough
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2011, 05:27:19 PM »
Mickalder
PM sent

Offline kyle78

• Hunter
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2011, 09:31:34 PM »
I live in cashmere and would enjoy meeting up with people in this general area to hunt.

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal