collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Wolf Wars have moved to Washington  (Read 151641 times)

Offline Hockdo7

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/HD-Productions/212835452072739
Re: Wolf Wars have moved to Washington
« Reply #330 on: June 08, 2011, 02:01:31 PM »
The anti hunting agenda is cut and dry, they have one goal in mind...end all hunting. They are organized, they do not fear god, they base everything on lies and they do it well. They push their propaganda on our children and have great connections in the media that most people trust in. Every one of us has to stand shoulder to shoulder to win this fight, I have seen things happen when we get organized but it took an almost total loss in elk population to do so, don't let Washington fall on the sword like Idaho did.

Offline Hockdo7

• Tracker
« Reply #331 on: June 08, 2011, 02:02:30 PM »
You guys who're posting that you're going to poach wolves are nuts. It's one thing to have a discussion. It's another altogether to put in writing your intention to break a federal law. In the case of an actual poaching, this site's records can be seized and you can be investigated. This is no small matter. We're talking serious federal money and time. Felony charges with loss of gun rights permanently, hunting privileges, etc. Do what you think you have to do, but broadcasting it to the world is really dumb.

Who said anything about poaching??

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #332 on: June 08, 2011, 02:07:07 PM »
Are you kidding? Look back through the posts. Lots of people are talking about taking this into their own hands.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline Machias

• Trapper
  • Explorer
« Reply #333 on: June 08, 2011, 02:09:43 PM »
You guys who're posting that you're going to poach wolves are nuts. It's one thing to have a discussion. It's another altogether to put in writing your intention to break a federal law. In the case of an actual poaching, this site's records can be seized and you can be investigated. This is no small matter. We're talking serious federal money and time. Felony charges with loss of gun rights permanently, hunting privileges, etc. Do what you think you have to do, but broadcasting it to the world is really dumb.

It's no longer a Federal offense, it's a state offense, wolves in Eastern WA are Federally Delisted.  Just for clarification.   :)
Fred Moyer

When it's Grim, be the GRIM REAPER!

Offline Machias

• Trapper
  • Explorer
« Reply #334 on: June 08, 2011, 02:10:22 PM »
I'm gonna hope that WFW is not condoning any SSS comments,and I hope the hunt-wa does not either..like it or not its against the law and does not help any cause.And if that kind of action is happening , I'm thinking the amount of breeding pairs might just get raised.

Go ahead believe in the system that has decimated Idaho, Oregon and Washington are next. Having worked with Both sides, (politically correct and the in your face crowd) I can tell you what system I stand behind. Policy is garbage, anyone on here believing that things will be changed by policy might as well sell all your hunting rifles. I've been behind the scenes on the political agenda and they are more about rubbing c*cks together then actually doing something. Tell where is RMEF????SCI? ??? ? Conducting polls and putting out bullsh*t 30 second youtube videos that don't represent the true voice of sportsmen. You shell out millions upon millions of dollars to these companies and what do they do to protect their own viability?? Not a dam thing! WISE up the Grey wolf is and always will be foreign and needs to be exterminated, just the like the common house RAT.

Hock

Double AMEN.
Fred Moyer

Offline sebek556

• Frontiersman
« Reply #335 on: June 08, 2011, 02:10:52 PM »
craziest idea ever.. if we could get everyone next spring to rallie together and not buy their licesnce until the state openly meets with the hunters about this wolf issue. I would bet that the state would come and would compromise on this but i would deffently be drooling at the site of any game and probly punching myself in the privates repeatedly until i could hunt again.

Offline Hockdo7

• Tracker
« Reply #336 on: June 08, 2011, 02:11:12 PM »
Definition of poaching: The illegal shooting, trapping, or taking of game or fish from private or public property.....Grey wolf is a non native much larger species of wolf, not like the timber wolf that is or will be extinct. I don't consider them game, they are considered invasive, they should be exterminated. Your letting the state shove them down your throat, believe this...the wolfies have transported more then a pack or two to your neck of the woods, and they do it with your money!

Offline Machias

• Trapper
  • Explorer
« Reply #337 on: June 08, 2011, 02:12:23 PM »
craziest idea ever.. if we could get everyone next spring to rallie together and not buy their licesnce until the state openly meets with the hunters about this wolf issue. I would bet that the state would come and would compromise on this but i would deffently be drooling at the site of any game and probly punching myself in the privates repeatedly until i could hunt again.

NEVER happen, not in this state and probably not in any state.   :(
Fred Moyer

Offline robertg

• Tracker
« Reply #338 on: June 08, 2011, 02:12:48 PM »
Are you kidding? Look back through the posts. Lots of people are talking about taking this into their own hands.

yesterday, a guy by the name of machias said "we need to kill every wolf we see and don't stop until they are all dead". I didn't see his comment on here, so I assume the mods took it off. Extremist attitudes like this won't do the hunter's cause any good. Advocating breaking the law doesn't help anyone's cause.

Offline Machias

• Trapper
  • Explorer
« Reply #339 on: June 08, 2011, 02:14:32 PM »
Yep, I'm an extremist for sure.
Fred Moyer

Offline alecvg

• Sourdough
« Reply #340 on: June 08, 2011, 02:15:43 PM »

I think this could be succesfull, but there is no way we can get enough people to do it imo.
I would rather be a conservative nut job, than a liberal with no nuts, and no job!

Offline robertg

• Tracker
« Reply #341 on: June 08, 2011, 02:16:08 PM »
I'm gonna hope that WFW is not condoning any SSS comments,and I hope the hunt-wa does not either..like it or not its against the law and does not help any cause.And if that kind of action is happening , I'm thinking the amount of breeding pairs might just get raised.

Go ahead believe in the system that has decimated Idaho, Oregon and Washington are next. Having worked with Both sides, (politically correct and the in your face crowd) I can tell you what system I stand behind. Policy is garbage, anyone on here believing that things will be changed by policy might as well sell all your hunting rifles. I've been behind the scenes on the political agenda and they are more about rubbing c*cks together then actually doing something. Tell where is RMEF????SCI????? Conducting polls and putting out bullsh*t 30 second youtube videos that don't represent the true voice of sportsmen. You shell out millions upon millions of dollars to these companies and what do they do to protect their own viability?? Not a dam thing! WISE up the Grey wolf is and always will be foreign and needs to be exterminated, just the like the common house RAT.

Hock

Your attitude won't do your cause any good. Hunters are supposed to be conservationists and respect ALL wildlife. Gray wolves are not foreign. They have been in north America for 750,000 years.

Offline Machias

• Trapper
  • Explorer
« Reply #342 on: June 08, 2011, 02:16:40 PM »

yesterday, a guy by the name of machias said "we need to kill every wolf we see and don't stop until they are all dead". I didn't see his comment on here, so I assume the mods took it off. Extremist attitudes like this won't do the hunter's cause any good. Advocating breaking the law doesn't help anyone's cause.

So robertg following the law, how's that working for Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Minn, Wis??
Fred Moyer

Offline robertg

• Tracker
« Reply #343 on: June 08, 2011, 02:18:23 PM »

I don't think that kind of attitude is going to help your cause. As I said, telling others to break the law is not a smart thing to say.

Offline sebek556

• Frontiersman
« Reply #344 on: June 08, 2011, 02:19:22 PM »
your exterme man EXTERME lol  :chuckle: to funny couldn't help it

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal