collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Wolf Wars have moved to Washington  (Read 151621 times)

Offline robertg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
Re: Wolf Wars have moved to Washington
« Reply #345 on: June 08, 2011, 02:20:23 PM »
Are you kidding? Look back through the posts. Lots of people are talking about taking this into their own hands.

yesterday, a guy by the name of machias said "we need to kill every wolf we see and don't stop until they are all dead". I didn't see his comment on here, so I assume the mods took it off. Extremist attitudes like this won't do the hunter's cause any good. Advocating breaking the law doesn't help anyone's cause.

So robertg following the law, how's that working for Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Minn, Wis??

It's working good. Come fall, there will be a hunting season on wolves in Idaho and Montana.

Offline Hockdo7

• Tracker
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/HD-Productions/212835452072739
« Reply #346 on: June 08, 2011, 02:22:08 PM »
Sit back and wait on the political process, I've been waiting for the better part of 3 years on it...all for one 1:30 second video, that took 6 months to be posted, here is the video that has 473 views since may 18th...no national campaign the reached 473 people....yea RMEF

Support Local Management of Wolves

Offline sebek556

• Frontiersman
« Reply #347 on: June 08, 2011, 02:22:39 PM »
come on robert give me soem facts or data here..  I've been waiting two hours for either or a answer to a real question asked of you? lets hear it? The time has come to put up or shut up, we have given you many facts with links to back them up where is yours?

Offline BIGINNER

• YAR TOWN CRIER *************
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #348 on: June 08, 2011, 02:23:11 PM »
Are you kidding? Look back through the posts. Lots of people are talking about taking this into their own hands.

yesterday, a guy by the name of machias said "we need to kill every wolf we see and don't stop until they are all dead". I didn't see his comment on here, so I assume the mods took it off. Extremist attitudes like this won't do the hunter's cause any good. Advocating breaking the law doesn't help anyone's cause.

So robertg following the law, how's that working for Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Minn, Wis??

It's working good. Come fall, there will be a hunting season on wolves in Idaho and Montana.

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE IMO.  LETS SEE IF THIS YEARS SEASON ON WOLVES WILL LAST,...  :bash:
THEY NEED TO TRAP/POISON/SHOOT YEAR ROUND. 
THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT USING MY TIME MACHINE.... SO THIS IS MY OPINION TOMORROW...

OH BY THE WAY. I FIGURED OUT HOW TO TURN ON CAP LOCKS ON MY PHONE... :IBCOOL:  :yike: :yike:

Offline Machias

• Trapper
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Explorer
« Reply #349 on: June 08, 2011, 02:23:38 PM »
robertg you have read the reports that smoking that stuff is harmful to your health...right?
Fred Moyer

When it's Grim, be the GRIM REAPER!

Offline Hockdo7

• Tracker
« Reply #350 on: June 08, 2011, 02:25:37 PM »

[/quote]

I was at the resource hearing in Boise that passed HB-343...not one person from RMEF, SCI was there....the season has not opened yet and you can bank that Molloy and DOF are filing lawsuits to stop this and they most likely will win, Robert get educated on the topic and quit drinking the liberal Kool-aid....just saying

Offline robertg

• Tracker
« Reply #351 on: June 08, 2011, 02:26:36 PM »

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE IMO.  LETS SEE IF THIS YEARS SEASON ON WOLVES WILL LAST,...  :bash:
THEY NEED TO TRAP/POISON/SHOOT YEAR ROUND.

I believe the season will happen. Idaho now has a sustainable wolf population. As for shooting year round and poisoning, I don't ever see this happening. I also know that certain groups are trying to get the wolves relisted, but I believe as I said a season will happen this fall. I don't think that season will be all that effective though.

Offline mulehunter

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #352 on: June 08, 2011, 02:28:19 PM »
Robertg,  I ain't care who shot wolf. I support all people who shot wolves.  Trust me u never experience what all wolves been thur.  If I am wrong if wolves ran to kill ur dog in ur yard.  I am sure u perfer watch wolves tear ur dog every inch in front of ur children. Trust me I think u have wrong pic of view and I agree with machias to shoot every wolf u see.  Great Depression is coming and I remember all stories from 1925-1930 they kill hundreds wolves because Feds have no Funds. .  I am ready and with plently ammo to go out hunting all wolves after Great Depression start.   :IBCOOL:

Mulehunter.

Offline Hockdo7

• Tracker
« Reply #353 on: June 08, 2011, 02:30:09 PM »
BTW HB-343 was passed due to a pissed of group of conservationists, Scott Rockholm let that charge. Yes I said conservationists that's our term and I'm taking it back.

Offline robertg

• Tracker
« Reply #354 on: June 08, 2011, 02:31:38 PM »

I was at the resource hearing in Boise that passed HB-343...not one person from RMEF, SCI was there....the season has not opened yet and you can bank that Molloy and DOF are filing lawsuits to stop this and they most likely will win, Robert get educated on the topic and quit drinking the liberal Kool-aid....just saying
[/quote]

Hockdo, Butch Otter  has no intention of using hb-343 to declare an emergency in the immediate future. He will most likely this this if wolves were to get relisted again which I personally don't think will happen, but who knows.

Offline Machias

• Trapper
  • Explorer
« Reply #355 on: June 08, 2011, 02:34:31 PM »
robertg in all seriousness which part is working well?  What was the orginally agreed upon number of breeding pairs that would make the introduced canadian wolf delistable?  I believe that number was ment many many years ago.  I like the idea of having wolves in the wild.  I would be all for them IF once they had reached the original goal they would have delisted them as promised and turned over the management to the states.  Then we would have had wolves in the woods and healthy deer and elk numbers. We could have had both.  The reason the wolf advaocates are making folks like myself consider extreme ideas is they have absolutely no desire to stop until we as hunters are completely removed from the woods.  There is NO way 15 breeding pairs will ever be enough for them, EVER.  Hunters in ID, MT and WY have been playing by the rules since day one and what have they received in return, complelety destroyed their way of life.  We do not stand a chance in this state, none what so ever, and guys like yourself will facilitate it because your swallowing what they are dishing out......I know, I used to have my mouth wide open and believed in the same BS several years ago.
Fred Moyer

Offline robertg

• Tracker
« Reply #356 on: June 08, 2011, 02:35:16 PM »
Robertg,  I ain't care who shot wolf. I support all people who shot wolves.  Trust me u never experience what all wolves been thur.  If I am wrong if wolves ran to kill ur dog in ur yard.  I am sure u perfer watch wolves tear ur dog every inch in front of ur children. Trust me I think u have wrong pic of view and I agree with machias to shoot every wolf u see.  Great Depression is coming and I remember all stories from 1925-1930 they kill hundreds wolves because Feds have no Funds. .  I am ready and with plently ammo to go out hunting all wolves after Great Depression start.   :IBCOOL:

Mulehunter.

then you are supporting breaking the law.

Offline sebek556

• Frontiersman
« Reply #357 on: June 08, 2011, 02:38:46 PM »
i've figured it out robertg must be part of the wdfw cause you give him facts, data and resources yet all he does is spit out the same broken record type things with out even looking at any of the information you have given.  :bash:

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #358 on: June 08, 2011, 02:39:21 PM »

Mulehunter.

then you are supporting breaking the law.

This is nuts and making it public can do nothing but hurt us in the eyes of non-hunters. You guys should stop this.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline Machias

• Trapper
  • Explorer
« Reply #359 on: June 08, 2011, 02:39:40 PM »
I guess our ansestors were extremsit and I guess folks like our founding fathers were extremist who supported breaking the so called laws at the time....every once in a while a little revolution is a good thing.....I think I've heard that in the past.
Fred Moyer

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal