collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Antlerless tag for mayview-peola  (Read 2023 times)

Offline GregU

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
Antlerless tag for mayview-peola
« on: June 15, 2011, 11:38:17 AM »
It looks like I have drawn  an Antlerless tag for the mayview-peola  area. If anyone has hunted this area in the past and could share some information with me about the area I would greatly appreciate it.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
Philippians 4:13

Offline Sumpnneedskillin

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
Re: Antlerless tag for mayview-peola
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 11:49:51 AM »
Lots of private land.  Occasionally see some of them running around on the way to work but in the past 2 months I've seen 2 groups of 2.
What's the most dangerous thing said in the US Navy? -- A Chief Petty Officer saying "Watch this s$%^!!"

"I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"
President John F. Kennedy

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
Re: Antlerless tag for mayview-peola
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 11:52:02 AM »
We've seen bulls and cows outside the elk fence pretty regularly the last few years in 178. You need to get access to private land though. It's pretty much all private. Hit the "Hunt by Written Permission" signs and get some contact info.
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal