collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Liberal Professor Promotes Illegal Activity to Protest Legal Open Carry  (Read 1974 times)

Online pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
So, this genius' idea is that whatever business you're in where open-carry guys show up with long guns, you should immediately get up and leave, not paying, or tipping. He's promoting theft of service as a solution to opposing legal open-carry. I'm with many of you on open-carry of long guns in private businesses - it's dumb and does nothing positive to help us keep our rights. So, here comes Mr. Liberal Professor. What's he's advocating is that people break the law. They shouldn't tip the minimum wage waitress who's served them and they shouldn't pay for their steak. In my opinion, both people are wrong and both are extreme.

http://www.alan.com/2014/07/26/watch-a-professors-amazing-idea-on-dealing-with-open-carry-activists/
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline Old Man Yager

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
  • Groups: NRA, PRHAA
What a dumb a-- ! Maybe when he tries that he will get arrested for skipping out on his dinner bill. :mor:
My Dad always said, " Get a bigger hammer "

Online pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
It'll certainly be tried by some "follower", and they'll be arrested and convicted of theft. And all they'll get out of that professor is "good for you!", as they pay their own fine and tarnish their record. I bet this guy has neither the guts nor the principle to do this himself in protest.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline Carl

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
Remember, liberals can select the laws they want to follow.  :yike:

Online pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
I listened to his video. The real problem I have is with his lack of integrity. He says to leave immediately as if you fear for your life. He's saying that he knows why they're there, so he really doesn't fear for his life. This is a natural extension of the end justifies the means. He justifies breaking the law to eventually get store owners to ban open carry. I doubt he's willing to do it himself and the person who does will be in front of a judge who knows the Constitution and also knows the laws about theft of services. I commented on his blog on the University website.

Offline csaaphill

• Anti Hunters are weird animals.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • Hunting is non-negotiable it's what I do!
  • Groups: G.O.A., Rocky Mountain ELk Foundation
I kind of disagree Long guns were common place in Resturaunts and other places 100 years ago or so. Understandibly ar-15's are a but mennacing to people, but carrying a 30/30 or so shouldn't be and if so people need to grow a pair.
We shouldn't be splititng hairs on rights we should embrace waht people are willing to fight for especially when it comes to our 2nd amendment.
I do hope this dude that is doing this kind of protest should get jailed and sentenced to the full extent.
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer 2024 Columbia River by Blacklab
[Today at 02:35:54 PM]

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech
[Today at 12:39:19 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87
[Today at 12:03:27 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by bearpaw
[Today at 11:45:41 AM]