Community > Trail Cameras

People on Cams

<< < (472/479) > >>

gasman:

--- Quote from: jrebel on June 19, 2022, 09:02:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: shootermcgow on June 19, 2022, 07:30:37 PM ---I am a little reluctant to post the picture of the 3 individuals that were turkey hunting that came into my game camera and took it upon themselves to break it off the tree strap knocking the batteries out and took it a step further stepping and stomping on it until it was not reusable. I also having to break it even more to retrieve the card but I in fact have pretty good pictures of all 3 ass hats that vandalized my property. One thing for a bear to bite at one and mutilate it but this kind of crap is uncalled for and these 3 shouldn't be called sportsman at all.

--- End quote ---

Letís see the pics

--- End quote ---

:yeah:

DrHawker:
Time is 12 hours off, so this was actually 3:49 pm. Not sure why the camera is in black and white, first time using them.

emac:

--- Quote from: DrHawker on July 16, 2022, 07:49:18 PM ---Time is 12 hours off, so this was actually 3:49 pm. Not sure why the camera is in black and white, first time using them.

--- End quote ---
I think it is how much sunlight they are getting.  I will have pics like that and next looks like day time and back to that ad back to daylight.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

boneaddict:
I had to come see if my pic popped up.  I went through five different setups the other day.   I really did try to avoid them, but I'm sure I got filmed somewhere along the line.   They were in good spots. Kinda hate what their baiting or salting does to the immediate area, and I really dont like being filmed.   

hunter399:

--- Quote from: boneaddict on July 17, 2022, 06:47:23 AM ---I had to come see if my pic popped up.  I went through five different setups the other day.   I really did try to avoid them, but I'm sure I got filmed somewhere along the line.   They were in good spots. Kinda hate what their baiting or salting does to the immediate area, and I really dont like being filmed.

--- End quote ---
Where you in NE Washington?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version