collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: People on Cams  (Read 940639 times)

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
Re: People on Cams
« Reply #585 on: August 14, 2013, 11:42:17 AM »
wouldn't target shooting where this is..

Here is a better pic of him walking away..is that a 30 clip mag?

I'd be showing this to the local LE.  :dunno: You don't want to be mixing it up with these guys.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline jstone

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #586 on: August 14, 2013, 11:43:40 AM »
I would bet POT operation to if i saw those two.

Offline BULLBLASTER

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #587 on: August 14, 2013, 11:58:36 AM »

I'd be showing this to the local LE.  :dunno: You don't want to be mixing it up with these guys.
I bet the police will jump right on this! OMG there are guys walking in the woods with guns! The sky is falling...  :chuckle:
I don't see anything wrong with them... there is no indication anything illegal is taking place that I see.

Offline Curly

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Legend
« Reply #588 on: August 14, 2013, 12:03:46 PM »
It is a little odd to me that they are both wearing jackets at 11 am on Aug 1.  Seems like it would be rather warm to be wearing jackets while out hiking around..........but then maybe they are used to the weather in Mexico or South America...........  :dunno:    8) 
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

><((((º>` ><((((º>. ><((((º>.¸><((((º>

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #589 on: August 14, 2013, 12:05:50 PM »

I bet the police will jump right on this! OMG there are guys walking in the woods with guns! The sky is falling...  :chuckle:
I don't see anything wrong with them... there is no indication anything illegal is taking place that I see.

If there's nothing illegal happening, then there's nothing lost by having LE take a look. Besides, if they're just out for a walk with their MSRs and not doing anything like a grow, they will most likely not be there if LE does go out and take a look.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline turkeyfeather

• Old Salt
  • Groups: NWTF
« Reply #590 on: August 14, 2013, 12:12:36 PM »

If there's nothing illegal happening, then there's nothing lost by having LE take a look. Besides, if they're just out for a walk with their MSRs and not doing anything like a grow, they will most likely not be there if LE does go out and take a look.
Wow, what kind of precedence are we trying to set if we call the cops and say there is a guy walking around the woods with a gun. I guess we should all expect to have the cops called on us. If someone were to suggest we call the cops for a guy walking around town carrying a gun you would all be up in arms yelling molon labe and his rights are being violated. Careful
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is who you actually are while your reputation is merely who others think you are.

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #591 on: August 14, 2013, 12:15:08 PM »

please do!   :tup:

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #592 on: August 14, 2013, 12:20:13 PM »

Wow, what kind of precedence are we trying to set if we call the cops and say there is a guy walking around the woods with a gun. I guess we should all expect to have the cops called on us. If someone were to suggest we call the cops for a guy walking around town carrying a gun you would all be up in arms yelling molon labe and his rights are being violated. Careful

People already call cops all the time when they see people carrying guns. This forum is full of threads that approach that subject. I have no problem if police contact me about carrying.  :dunno:

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #593 on: August 14, 2013, 12:23:40 PM »
just ask for an Email, send em the pics and GPS coords, verify is the date/time stamps correct?     and be done with it.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 12:29:45 PM by KFhunter »

Offline turkeyfeather

• Old Salt
  • Groups: NWTF
« Reply #594 on: August 14, 2013, 12:25:26 PM »

People already call cops all the time when they see people carrying guns. This forum is full of threads that approach that subject. I have no problem if police contact me about carrying.  :dunno:
But isnt that the exact thing we are trying to educate people on. That just cause you see someone carrying a gun dont automatically assume they are a bad guy. This logic makes you no better. That's like your mom telling you when your little just cause everyone else jumps off the bridge doesnt mean its a good idea. Somewhere along the line someone has to stand up and say this is stupid.
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is who you actually are while your reputation is merely who others think you are.

Offline Southpole

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Frontiersman
  • Groups: NRA
« Reply #595 on: August 14, 2013, 12:25:40 PM »
It is a little odd to me that they are both wearing jackets at 11 am on Aug 1.  Seems like it would be rather warm to be wearing jackets while out hiking around..........but then maybe they are used to the weather in Mexico or South America...........  :dunno:    8) 
Like I said before, I hate to judge (which is my natural instinct for being safe) but something about those guys wreak of no good to me. I wouldn't alert the LE, but I would be very alert the next time I went in that neck of the woods again, which most of us probably are anyways...just my few cents of thought.
$5 is a lot of money if you ain't got it

Offline h20hunter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Legend
« Reply #596 on: August 14, 2013, 12:26:17 PM »
C'mon now....don't derail the thread to far....its been going strong for quite awhile......

Offline snowpack

• Frontiersman
« Reply #597 on: August 14, 2013, 12:28:28 PM »
If it had been two scruffy, rail thin white dudes in overalls and wifebeaters and the pictures taken near the mountain loop highway....it would've been logical to assume meth-lab. 

Offline Southpole

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Frontiersman
  • Groups: NRA
« Reply #598 on: August 14, 2013, 12:29:18 PM »
If it had been two scruffy, rail thin white dudes in overalls and wifebeaters and the pictures taken near the mountain loop highway....it would've been logical to assume meth-lab. 
probably!
$5 is a lot of money if you ain't got it

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #599 on: August 14, 2013, 12:29:52 PM »
OK, never mind. Nothing to see here.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by high_hunter
[Yesterday at 10:31:08 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]

Lowest power 22 round? by JakeLand
[Yesterday at 08:06:13 PM]