collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: People on Cams  (Read 940849 times)

Offline Evoac05

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
Re: People on Cams
« Reply #645 on: September 02, 2013, 03:08:16 PM »
Yeah, he had that  :yike: look. Couple other pics of him looking closer, but didn't appear to touch the cam.

Offline danderson

• Hunter Education Instructor
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
    • elkhornarchers
« Reply #646 on: September 04, 2013, 02:56:18 PM »
   Here's pictures of the Dirt bags that stole all my salt licks, 4 in total. I have had my camera up for 3 years in this location and have never had anyone walk through the area, partly because its private property, what bothers me about the loss of the salt licks the most is the fact that this adult (think its a woman) is teaching these teenage boys to steal, they didn't take my camera so not sure if they knew what it was.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #647 on: September 04, 2013, 03:00:11 PM »
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline Curly

• Legend
« Reply #648 on: September 04, 2013, 03:02:13 PM »
 :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

><((((º>` ><((((º>. ><((((º>.¸><((((º>

Offline irishevox

• Sourdough
  • Groups: n/a
« Reply #649 on: September 05, 2013, 12:47:21 AM »
   Here's pictures of the Dirt bags that stole all my salt licks, 4 in total. I have had my camera up for 3 years in this location and have never had anyone walk through the area, partly because its private property, what bothers me about the loss of the salt licks the most is the fact that this adult (think its a woman) is teaching these teenage boys to steal, they didn't take my camera so not sure if they knew what it was.

This is some sad stuff....Some people should not be allowed to have kids.... Salt licks are cheap if he or she can afford the $86 machete then they should be able to buy $16 salt licks! :boxin:
Member:  YKWTSASFFRO (The young Buck)

Offline Doc Sauce

• Scout
« Reply #650 on: September 05, 2013, 07:10:50 AM »

This is some sad stuff....Some people should not be allowed to have kids.... Salt licks are cheap if he or she can afford the $86 machete then they should be able to buy $16 salt licks! :boxin:

I haven't yet had my coffee this  morning but... it looks like that woman's attitude fits the whole, "This shouldn't be here and I'm gonna do something about it cause I can."  Don't you know leaving salt blocks around is bad for the environment?  Could be one of those types.

Offline Knocker of rocks

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #651 on: September 05, 2013, 07:20:40 AM »
I haven't yet had my coffee this  morning but... it looks like that woman's attitude fits the whole, "This shouldn't be here and I'm gonna do something about it cause I can."  Don't you know leaving salt blocks around is bad for the environment?  Could be one of those types.

You got all that from three trail cam photos?  Impressive.

Offline Doc Sauce

• Scout
« Reply #652 on: September 05, 2013, 07:30:29 AM »
I do amazing things before drinking coffee...

Offline SemperFidelis97

• Sourdough
« Reply #653 on: September 05, 2013, 07:33:52 AM »
If I had to venture a guess she may just have been a little hungry you don't get a spare tire like that by missing any meals.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #654 on: September 05, 2013, 11:46:43 AM »
If I had to venture a guess she may just have been a little hungry you don't get a spare tire like that by missing any meals.

MMM MMMM Trace mineral salt with selenium. It's what's for dinner.
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline danderson

• Hunter Education Instructor
  • Sourdough
    • elkhornarchers
« Reply #655 on: September 05, 2013, 04:33:29 PM »
I'm thinking about moving my camera I figure she will be back once she realizes the  stupidly of her actions, or maybe set some kind of booby trap,  :dunno:

Offline Fishstiq

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #656 on: September 05, 2013, 06:00:48 PM »
I'm thinking about moving my camera I figure she will be back once she realizes the  stupidly of her actions, or maybe set some kind of booby trap, :dunno:

While it would be satisfying, I would recommend against that.  I would say move your camera, or make sure it's well hidden, and continue on with what you've been doing.  Judging by that persons' physical condition, I'd say it's not likely they get out and do much hiking, so hopefully it won't be a persistent problem.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

― Samuel Adams

Offline elk247

• Sourdough
« Reply #657 on: September 06, 2013, 04:27:41 AM »
Wow! You got Rosie O'donnel on trail cam. That takes the cake. We need a new thread for B-list celebrities on trailcam.

Offline luke_a

• Pilgrim
« Reply #658 on: September 06, 2013, 06:36:20 AM »
Interesting series of pictures.  Do you think the bear is waiting for her to come back?

Offline seth30

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
  • It's time to HUNT!
« Reply #659 on: September 06, 2013, 06:52:22 AM »
Rather be dead than cool.
Kurt Cobain

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal