collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Gov. tag 2011  (Read 19732 times)

Offline toyman2

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
Re: Gov. tag 2011
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2011, 03:20:29 PM »
Well not the one the Gov tag was watching but a nice bull was taken earlier this week, 9x6 i think it was.

Who ever the people are that are looking for the bull for the guy that has this tag, they should have the license taken away for all the treaspassing they are doing. From some of the land owners it sounds as if these guys think they have the right away to whatever they want.
I hate to say it but I am starting to be glad they are shutting down all the hunting with permission, or better said not giving permission to hunters.
with some of the things that i have been hearing i think id be walking my fence line alot and very armed. What ever happen to respecting someones place.

Offline rosscrazyelk

• BMM
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2011, 05:29:39 PM »
Well not the one the Gov tag was watching but a nice bull was taken earlier this week, 9x6 i think it was.

Who ever the people are that are looking for the bull for the guy that has this tag, they should have the license taken away for all the treaspassing they are doing. From some of the land owners it sounds as if these guys think they have the right away to whatever they want.
I hate to say it but I am starting to be glad they are shutting down all the hunting with permission, or better said not giving permission to hunters.
with some of the things that i have been hearing i think id be walking my fence line alot and very armed. What ever happen to respecting someones place.

First off I say I believe you but be careful I was basically  told I have no clue what I am talking about with the tresspassing. Thing is  are the land owners calling it in. I am sure the warden would do something about it if they would..
Anyone got  pic of that bull?
If its brown knock it down

Offline toyman2

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2011, 06:42:01 PM »
I only know what i have been told. When i lived at home we had the same problem with trespassers every year, so if it is true  do feel for the land owners.

I do have one pic of the bull, however i was never told it was ok to show it. I will wait till it is ok, and or the pictures start to spread around.

Offline rosscrazyelk

• BMM
  • Business Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2011, 07:43:15 PM »
I don't think it is wrong to post a pic of a animal. Just the person ,  :dunno:

Offline jager

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2011, 09:02:16 PM »
 :yeah:

c'mon  :)

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2011, 07:11:17 AM »
I only know what i have been told. When i lived at home we had the same problem with trespassers every year, so if it is true  do feel for the land owners.

I do have one pic of the bull, however i was never told it was ok to show it. I will wait till it is ok, and or the pictures start to spread around.

I know guys who were with the auction guy last night. They said they were still hunting, no dead bull and they were going home for a while. One of the Mossback guys was with them, they were all in camo and no blood. They were coming from dinner.
 :dunno:
I suspect the auction guy is still hunting, and so is Brad.
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline runamuk

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Explorer
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2011, 07:30:52 AM »

fireman you are evil....pics of a big bull and no sharing .... :(

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2011, 08:55:08 AM »
Just got word from another guy that the auction tag is not filled yet. At least as of dark last night it wasn't.
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline Mr Mykiss

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2011, 08:57:41 AM »
Toyman, only to rattle your cage...
You are complaining about MB trespassing everywhere around there (sounds like you don't like them...)
However you are one of the first to have a picture of the bull, where did you get it?
Are you friends/acquaintances with one of the MB guides?
Did you commandeer a photo through a stealth mission to peek over the bed of the pickup?
Seems strange that you're so anti MB yet you're close enough to have a picture of the bull before anyone knows that it was shot...

I'm bored so what say you? ... "Well allow me to retort!!" -SLJ

PS: I was really close to where MB was hunting and never really had problems but I'm not the owner of the land they were trespassing on, if I owned/leased land and had a big bull tag I would be irate if somebody with the Gov tag and a rifle were trespassing on my land!!

PPS: I hope the one that I got with a bow and arrow during archery season is bigger... probably not  :(

It is hard to follow one great vision in a world of darkness and of many changing shadows. Among these shadows men get lost.
-Black Elk

Offline Wyoming08

• LONG LIVE THE 2ND AMMENDMENT
  • Scout
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2011, 09:21:53 AM »
 :sry: Can't we all just get along?
I hate people who tresspass on property and who are unethical in their hunting activities..
Hopefully the Guy who has the Governors Tag gets a beautiful bull! I just hope he gets it by being a true Hunter!
When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine
It's God's Job to Forgive Bin Laden -- It's Our Job To Arrange The Meeting
A Dead Enemy Is A Peaceful Enemy -- Blessed Be The Peacemakers
Marines - Providing Enemies of America an Opportunity To Die For their Country Since 1775
Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Anyone Who Threatens It
U.S. Marines -- Certified Counselors to the 72 Virgins Dating Club
Water-boarding is out, so kill them all!!!!

Offline rosscrazyelk

• BMM
  • Business Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2011, 10:38:29 AM »
I dont  think he was saying it was one of the Mb that got the elk ,someone else that got a elk..

Offline toyman2

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2011, 10:53:46 AM »
You are complaining about MB trespassing everywhere around there (sounds like you don't like them...)
However you are one of the first to have a picture of the bull, where did you get it?
Did you commandeer a photo through a stealth mission to peek over the bed of the pickup?
Seems strange that you're so anti MB yet you're close enough to have a picture of the bull before anyone knows that it was shot...

PS: I was really close to where MB was hunting and never really had problems but I'm not the owner of the land they were trespassing on, if I owned/leased land and had a big bull tag I would be irate if somebody with the Gov tag and a rifle were trespassing on my land!!

PPS: I hope the one that I got with a bow and arrow during archery season is bigger... probably not  :(

I have nothing against anyone, other than those that wont or dont respect someone elses personal property. I dont know who these guys are and have never met them however if what i am hearing from land owners and locals is true then i guess yes i would not like what they stand for. this or that has nothing to do with the MB name or who the people are, I dont just hate those trespassers(if its true) i hate all trespassers equal.
The bull i have a one bad pic of is NOT the Gov tag bull, it was a local guy that got a sweet draw. Yes I am friends with the guys in this small group/family and he did get a nice bull that had nothing to do with MB, he got that bull from hard work not buying it.

I love to see pics of people getting nice bulls, however if you dont get it using ethics, respect, sportsmanship, and hard work then I personaly have a gripe about it. Keep in mind this is the way I feel and I am not speaking for anyone else. Even though i dont care for the GOV tag I do like to see the impressive animals.

Offline TheHunt

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Old Salt
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2011, 11:03:07 AM »

Kiss, You have no idea who or what Toy does, lives, grew up and contacts.  No big deal just fun to read your comment.
275 down 2

Offline Mr Mykiss

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2011, 11:44:29 AM »
Exactly. Was I supposed to google his moniker to gather that information? Or does everyone except me know who he is and/or what he does? Maybe I missunderstood, I thought he said that the Gov tag was filled... perhaps it was a bull taken by someone who didn't pay 100k for it.
It is hard to follow one great vision in a world of darkness and of many changing shadows. Among these shadows men get lost.
-Black Elk

Offline aer212

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2011, 12:30:20 PM »
I'll join you, I don't know who he is either.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal