collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Please Report Problems & Bugs Here  (Read 357209 times)

Offline Rainier10

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Explorer
Re: Please Report Problems & Bugs Here
« Reply #1050 on: January 17, 2018, 08:00:37 AM »
What happened to new posts bar ??? Disappeared on my PC and phone - something I did ???
Are you talking "show unread posts" up by your avatar in the top left of the page or the "recent topics" header on the far left?

"show unread posts" I am not sure how to get rid of.

"recent topics" there is a minimize box to the left that if you click it goes away. 
Pain is temporary, achieving the goal is worth it.

I didn't say it would be easy, I said it would be worth it.

Every father should remember that one day his children will follow his example instead of his advice.

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HuntWa or the site owner.

Offline bearpaw

• Family, Friends, Outdoors
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Legend
  • "Rather Be Cougar Huntin"
    • http://www.facebook.com/DaleDenney
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
  • Groups: NRA, SCI, F4WM, NWTF, IOGA, MOGA, CCOC, BBB, RMEF, WSTA, WSB
« Reply #1051 on: January 17, 2018, 08:02:16 AM »
What happened to new posts bar ??? Disappeared on my PC and phone - something I did ???

I can still see everything?  :dunno:
Americans are systematically advocating, legislating, and voting away each others rights. Support all user groups & quit losing opportunity!

http://bearpawoutfitters.com Guided Hunts, Unguided, & Drop Camps in Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wash. Hunts with tags available (no draw needed) for spring bear, fall bear, bison, cougar, elk, mule deer, turkey, whitetail, & wolf! http://trophymaps.com DIY Hunting Maps are also offered

Offline bobcat

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Legend
    • robert68
« Reply #1052 on: January 17, 2018, 08:12:37 AM »
Look for the little "minimize" button in the upper right.

Offline buckcanyonlodge

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sourdough
    • Buck Canyon Lodge
« Reply #1053 on: February 06, 2018, 02:23:29 PM »
Memes that make you go HAHA thread has BUGS again. I click on it and the pics don't come up and then I'm locked out of the forum for an hour or two...Any solutions??
Thanks for all for your past support...We officially pulled the plug and have retired from the Biz. Still dabble a little in real estate.
Call Westergard Real Estate  for your REAL ESTATE needs in the Tri-County area. Hunting/Recreational or retirement properties. Tri County Area 509-722-3949

Offline b0bbyg

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #1054 on: February 06, 2018, 03:05:41 PM »
Memes that make you go HAHA thread has BUGS again. I click on it and the pics don't come up and then I'm locked out of the forum for an hour or two...Any solutions??

I saw that again yesterday as well. and a few other times since the new thread was started.
 :twocents:  Might start keeping track of when it starts having issues and who posted in it last.  Might be reoccurring due to someone doing the same thing each time the post.  I could be way off base but it is a working theory.
In God we trust, all others bring cash.

Do not say, Why were the old days better than these? For it is not wise to ask such questions.
Ecclesiastes 7 10

Offline DeerThug

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #1055 on: February 06, 2018, 06:02:35 PM »
I have tried a couple of times making a post and keep getting a response of a white screen waiting for huntwa.  I have tried reducing the number of pics - started with 4 or 5 and went down to 1.  Tried from work and home and via wifi at a friends house and got the same result so dont think it is my end.

help please
Shoot straight Shoot often

Offline bearpaw

• Administrator
  • Legend
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
« Reply #1056 on: February 06, 2018, 06:49:17 PM »
I just made three posts with a total of 24 photos attached with no problem. Until I can verify the problem I can't do much? Keep using it and when it locks up again please let us know. I'm going to remove the posts as they are hunting photos and not memes.
Americans are systematically advocating, legislating, and voting away each others rights. Support all user groups & quit losing opportunity!

http://bearpawoutfitters.com Guided Hunts, Unguided, & Drop Camps in Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wash. Hunts with tags available (no draw needed) for spring bear, fall bear, bison, cougar, elk, mule deer, turkey, whitetail, & wolf! http://trophymaps.com DIY Hunting Maps are also offered

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Legend
« Reply #1057 on: February 06, 2018, 06:53:47 PM »
I think some meme's may have harmful code in them

Offline Rainier10

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Explorer
« Reply #1058 on: February 06, 2018, 06:57:44 PM »
I checked meme thread yesterday and today with no issues. I used to have issues but have had no troubles with new thread.
Pain is temporary, achieving the goal is worth it.

I didn't say it would be easy, I said it would be worth it.

Every father should remember that one day his children will follow his example instead of his advice.

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HuntWa or the site owner.

Online ghosthunter

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #1059 on: February 06, 2018, 08:41:20 PM »
I checked the meme thread and the bear photos half loaded, than the server went down. Took me 30 minutes to get back on the site.
GHOST CAMP "We Came To Hunt"
Proud Parent of A United States Marine

We are all traveling from Birth to the Packing House. ( Broken Trail)

“I f he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” ― Theodore Roosevelt

Offline buckcanyonlodge

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sourdough
    • Buck Canyon Lodge
« Reply #1060 on: February 06, 2018, 08:42:15 PM »
Just got kicked off again.   I can see everything up to the post by Zardoz...As a matter of fact that is where I had trouble in the original thread.  Dunno????
Thanks for all for your past support...We officially pulled the plug and have retired from the Biz. Still dabble a little in real estate.
Call Westergard Real Estate  for your REAL ESTATE needs in the Tri-County area. Hunting/Recreational or retirement properties. Tri County Area 509-722-3949

Online ghosthunter

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #1061 on: February 06, 2018, 09:21:10 PM »
I just made three posts with a total of 24 photos attached with no problem. Until I can verify the problem I can't do much? Keep using it and when it locks up again please let us know. I'm going to remove the posts as they are hunting photos and not memes.

Only a couple of you posts loaded for me before I was kicked out.
GHOST CAMP "We Came To Hunt"
Proud Parent of A United States Marine

We are all traveling from Birth to the Packing House. ( Broken Trail)

“I f he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” ― Theodore Roosevelt

Offline bearpaw

• Administrator
  • Legend
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
« Reply #1062 on: February 06, 2018, 09:34:09 PM »

I'm guessing the issue is that the topic is data heavy with so many photos, either your computer is having trouble downloading so much data or your internet service is limiting the flow of data. For example, someone with dialup service probably cannot load that topic at all or it's very slow to load.

Offline bearpaw

• Administrator
  • Legend
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
« Reply #1063 on: February 06, 2018, 09:35:52 PM »

I'm guessing the issue is that the topic is data heavy with so many photos, either your computer is having trouble downloading so much data or your internet service is limiting the flow of data. For example, someone with dialup service probably cannot load that topic at all or it's very slow to load.

Is anyone with fast internet having trouble? :dunno:

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Legend
« Reply #1064 on: February 06, 2018, 09:42:11 PM »
I'm on slow internet and seen all the pics  :dunno:

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal