collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: 10 wolf packs in WA...possibly.  (Read 27376 times)

Offline bearpaw

• Family, Friends, Outdoors
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Legend
  • "Rather Be Cougar Huntin"
    • http://www.facebook.com/DaleDenney
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
  • Groups: NRA, SCI, F4WM, NWTF, IOGA, MOGA, CCOC, BBB, RMEF, WSTA, WSB
Re: 10 wolf packs in WA...possibly.
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2012, 11:55:17 AM »
If everyone will post the gps coordinates or a Township/Range/Section of their sightings in this topic or pm the info to me, I will give that info to the state. I have to go thru this whole log of sightings and try to get info so they can put a pin on their online map.

Use this map tool to pinpoint coordinates: http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html
(use map or satellite view, move the red pin to where you had the sighting, right click on the pin and it gives the coordinates)

Copy and paste the coordinates here with your sighting info.

This is truly important so that we can get these wolves documented.

Donny Martorello has been in contact several times and is using our data, everyone who has participated in helping to document wolf sightings in our "Wolf Count" topic can all thank yourselves for helping to get wolves documented in Washington.  :tup: :tup: :tup:

I have posted that I need everyone who reported a sighting to go to a mapping site and get me the coordinates for your sighting. Once I have coordinates for all the sightings, WDFW plans to put specific sightings on a map with pin marks. This map will show every sighting I can get the coordinates for and may be used by WDFW bio's for areas to look for wolves.
Americans are systematically advocating, legislating, and voting away each others rights. Support all user groups & quit losing opportunity!

http://bearpawoutfitters.com Guided Hunts, Unguided, & Drop Camps in Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wash. Hunts with tags available (no draw needed) for spring bear, fall bear, bison, cougar, elk, mule deer, turkey, whitetail, & wolf! http://trophymaps.com DIY Hunting Maps are also offered

Offline Huntbear

• I am a BAD Kitteh
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • Y.A.R. Jester aka Smart Ass
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1236486665
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2012, 11:56:01 AM »
BEFORE, they will allow hunting, there MUST have been 15 breeding pairs documented for 3 CONTINUOUS YEARS!!!

So, until people start calling WDFW with sightings, taking photos of animals, tracks, scat, kills, etc...  and sending them in, there will be no DOCUMENTATION for the WDFW to investigate and confirm.   

Basically, you can get on board and start helping this process, so we can start hunting the wolves sooner, or you can continue down the Conspiracy Theory path, and it will be 10 or 15 years before the 15 breeding pairs get documented, and the elk and deer herds on the East side are wiped out.

We are the people that are out in the woods the most.  Scouting, hiking, hunting, etc....  the burden will be on us, the farmers, ranchers to get this done quicker.

By my honorable conduct as a hunter let me give a good example and teach new hunters principles of honor, so that each new generation can show respect for their god, other hunters and the animals, and enjoy the dignity of the hunt.

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'.

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2012, 05:36:21 PM »
HB not sure, but Who are you yelling At? My Point is that i think there is a bad double standard. I see what i think is a wolf with pics and and a exact location. they say its a hybrid. After sharing the info the WDFW has the exact same info I/We have... By the WDFW saying its a hybrid it says a few things to me. 1 they are dismissing the claim.  2 they are not intersted in reasonable evidence 3 they are not saying that sound interesting let us investigate thankyou for the info, they are arguing my evidence. 4 there are a lot of freaking Hybrids around and the WDFW should be really conserned. 5 If the WDFW requires DNA evidence my/our evidence is sent suffecient, how come the default postition is "its a Hybrid"?

I don't need to get into talking consperiocy in order to show that the WDFW is not acting like our "partner" to document these wolves. The Eastern 1/3 of the state could already be delisted. The Feds say so so why not the WDFW?

Attitude is a reflection of Leadership.  :twocents: Hunters and Ranchers have a piss poor attitude because the WDFW is not providing good leadership on this issue...
In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline grundy53

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
  • Learn something new everyday.
    • facebook
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2012, 05:43:27 PM »
If everyone will post the gps coordinates or a Township/Range/Section of their sightings in this topic or pm the info to me, I will give that info to the state. I have to go thru this whole log of sightings and try to get info so they can put a pin on their online map.

Use this map tool to pinpoint coordinates: http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html
(use map or satellite view, move the red pin to where you had the sighting, right click on the pin and it gives the coordinates)

Copy and paste the coordinates here with your sighting info.

This is truly important so that we can get these wolves documented.

Donny Martorello has been in contact several times and is using our data, everyone who has participated in helping to document wolf sightings in our "Wolf Count" topic can all thank yourselves for helping to get wolves documented in Washington.  :tup: :tup: :tup:

I have posted that I need everyone who reported a sighting to go to a mapping site and get me the coordinates for your sighting. Once I have coordinates for all the sightings, WDFW plans to put specific sightings on a map with pin marks. This map will show every sighting I can get the coordinates for and may be used by WDFW bio's for areas to look for wolves.

:tup: :tup: :tup:
Molôn Labé
Can you skin Grizz?

The opinions expressed in my posts do not represent those of the forum.

Offline JimmyHoffa

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Explorer
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2012, 06:20:40 PM »
HB not sure, but Who are you yelling At? My Point is that i think there is a bad double standard. I see what i think is a wolf with pics and and a exact location. they say its a hybrid. After sharing the info the WDFW has the exact same info I/We have... By the WDFW saying its a hybrid it says a few things to me. 1 they are dismissing the claim.  2 they are not intersted in reasonable evidence 3 they are not saying that sound interesting let us investigate thankyou for the info, they are arguing my evidence. 4 there are a lot of freaking Hybrids around and the WDFW should be really conserned. 5 If the WDFW requires DNA evidence my/our evidence is sent suffecient, how come the default postition is "its a Hybrid"?

I don't need to get into talking consperiocy in order to show that the WDFW is not acting like our "partner" to document these wolves. The Eastern 1/3 of the state could already be delisted. The Feds say so so why not the WDFW?

Attitude is a reflection of Leadership.  :twocents: Hunters and Ranchers have a piss poor attitude because the WDFW is not providing good leadership on this issue...
I would agree that they should really be concerned about the hybrids.  If there are as many hybrids as we are being led to believe, then a large portion of the future 'wolves' will also contaminated with the hybrid genes.  The only way to get real wolves would be to eliminate the hybrids right out of the gene pool.  So while eventually the state would hit the 15 real packs, there's no telling how many hybrid packs would also be around....maybe equal to or more?

Offline humanure

• Scout
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2012, 08:02:28 PM »
There is hybrid puppy mills about and they sell them indescriminately to just anyone. They need to be stopped.
We would be better off to not have been, but since we're here, it's our responsibility to exist without standing in natures way, It is not in our DNA to mandatorily become environmentally destructive juggernauts!

- Cattle Decapitation

Jimi Hendrix: "What's that gun in your belt for?"

Ted Nugent: "This gun? That aint for nothin. A gun, a knife and a handkerchief. Things a man should keep in his pocket"

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2012, 08:10:10 PM »
BEFORE, they will allow hunting, there MUST have been 15 breeding pairs documented for 3 CONTINUOUS YEARS!!!

So, until people start calling WDFW with sightings, taking photos of animals, tracks, scat, kills, etc...  and sending them in, there will be no DOCUMENTATION for the WDFW to investigate and confirm.   

Basically, you can get on board and start helping this process, so we can start hunting the wolves sooner, or you can continue down the Conspiracy Theory path, and it will be 10 or 15 years before the 15 breeding pairs get documented, and the elk and deer herds on the East side are wiped out.

We are the people that are out in the woods the most.  Scouting, hiking, hunting, etc....  the burden will be on us, the farmers, ranchers to get this done quicker.

Good stuff, Huntbear, I've heard stuff like that before...actually
I think I may have said almost those exact words in the past.
Someone will probably call you an idiot at some point. I'd suggest blowing it off.
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline buckfvr

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2012, 08:14:06 PM »
Hybrid puppy mills ???????   get friggin real.   That card has been over played and needs to go.  It's the default go to card for those that are mindless enough to believe everything they are told.......TOTAL BS  gullable people suck

Offline humanure

• Scout
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2012, 09:15:51 PM »
Then why are Wolf sanctuaries having to turn away calls from people wanting to rehome their hybrids, EVERY SINGLE DAY? Where are these mutts coming from?
We would be better off to not have been, but since we're here, it's our responsibility to exist without standing in natures way, It is not in our DNA to mandatorily become environmentally destructive juggernauts!

- Cattle Decapitation

Jimi Hendrix: "What's that gun in your belt for?"

Ted Nugent: "This gun? That aint for nothin. A gun, a knife and a handkerchief. Things a man should keep in his pocket"

Offline BuckNAze

• Hunter
    • Bucksnot Kennels
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2012, 09:57:06 PM »
Does anyone know if the 15 packs for the state includes packs on tribal lands? They are almost thinking we have a breeding pair here already on the northern part of the Reservation. Just curious on how that is worded. Im assuming it includes tribal lands but not 100% sure, thanks.
Jarred-Michael Erickson

www.bucksnotkennels.com

Buck Up or Doe Out!

Offline grundy53

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
  • Learn something new everyday.
    • facebook
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2012, 05:29:12 AM »
Does anyone know if the 15 packs for the state includes packs on tribal lands? They are almost thinking we have a breeding pair here already on the northern part of the Reservation. Just curious on how that is worded. Im assuming it includes tribal lands but not 100% sure, thanks.

It should. I don't see why it wouldn't. I'm sure the wolves will wander on to state land at some point...
Molôn Labé
Can you skin Grizz?

The opinions expressed in my posts do not represent those of the forum.

Offline brianmtsinc

• Longhunter
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2012, 05:54:22 AM »
Hybrid puppy mills ?   get friggin real.   That card has been over played and needs to go.  It's the default go to card for those that are mindless enough to believe everything they are told.......TOTAL BS  gullable people suck

Are you saying they are not real?  I took me 30 seconds on google to identify 6 different breeders that sale Hybrid pups.  I'm sure if I was really interested, I could find MANY more.   :dunno:

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2012, 07:15:04 AM »
Hybrid puppy mills ???????   get friggin real.   That card has been over played and needs to go.  It's the default go to card for those that are mindless enough to believe everything they are told.......TOTAL BS  gullable people suck

There is no total BS about the wolf dog hybrid issue. I used to work with a guy who had about 10 of them and he had no control of them. They were having pups all the time and he thought it was just great till he had nobody that would take them. He had to keep one chained to a slab of concrete in his yard to keep him contained...big male. I felt like smacking him in the head every time he talked about his "woofs"....idiot.

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2012, 07:18:45 AM »
Hybrid puppy mills ?   get friggin real.   That card has been over played and needs to go.  It's the default go to card for those that are mindless enough to believe everything they are told.......TOTAL BS  gullable people suck

Are you saying they are not real?  I took me 30 seconds on google to identify 6 different breeders that sale Hybrid pups.  I'm sure if I was really interested, I could find MANY more.   :dunno:
Here you go, this one took about 10 seconds to find.
http://www.wolfhybridpuppies.com/wolf-hybrid-dog-puppies-for-sale-state-list/wolf-hybrid-dog-puppies-for-sale-in-washington

http://www.wolfzone1.com/

I can keep going...

Offline boneaddict

• Site Sponsor
  • Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2012, 07:24:09 AM »
My sister had a hybrid(up to 3 at once I believe).  Nice looking critters.   Pretty nice animals actually.   Surprised me anyways.   Thought her grandkids we her pups.   Probably the best protected kids in existence.  Not sure I'd want the liability insurance.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by high_hunter
[Yesterday at 10:31:08 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]

Lowest power 22 round? by JakeLand
[Yesterday at 08:06:13 PM]