collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: 2008 Little Naches A  (Read 5492 times)

Offline fireguy459

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
Re: 2008 Little Naches A
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 08:43:25 AM »
I am getting very excited... i put a super charger on my hiking boots. figure i will need it.  :IBCOOL:i have looked over a bit of area both high and lower toward cliffdale. I have found both area about equal with elk population. lower is alot more open than up high... but i am not looking for open, i am looking for the area that holds the larger bulls. Bone you had a post about this area a while ago. Are you willing to part with any info for an eager young nephew trying to help his uncle? Thanks alot!!! the days are getting closer!
If you can see it....... you can shoot it.

Offline William B.

• Tracker
    • williambflyguide.com
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2008, 11:32:53 AM »
Hello,just got back from my archery hunt.Harvesed a nice tree,anyways I spent a week scouting new areas and old.Went into 1702 rock creek to fs rd. 1721 to fs rd.1722,devils slide area and found a lot of elk to say the least.I also scouted cleman Ridge,clover springs in the Nile,Fly fished the naches a couple day.I had my wall tent set up on the bumping river and backpacked into blankenship meadows for 5 days.Had a great hunt just couldn't seal the deal.Thats bow huntin. Bill
Side Hill Bill

Offline fireguy459

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Hunter
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2008, 04:31:40 PM »
Sounds like you had a fun hunt... and a trophy pine is hard to come by.  :chuckle:i spent some time scouting around 1702 with a couple of smaller heards seen.. seems like a productive area. alot more open then up high. did you see any bigger bulls? thanks for all the info... Bill PM me if you would rather? thanks again.
If you can see it....... you can shoot it.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal