collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Need partner or hunt trade for bear and elk !!!  (Read 2076 times)

Offline Jordanskylery

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
  • Groups: NRA, RMEF
Need partner or hunt trade for bear and elk !!!
« on: July 02, 2012, 03:14:39 PM »
I love hunting and am experienced,  and have been at it for the past 5 years while going to college.  I have successfully taken my first deer last year with a bow, tagged out on turkey, and filled my limit on ducks throughout January.  Currently I am back in school finishing my masters degree which doesn't leave me with a whole lot of time or money.  I am dying to have another great season but am really hoping to take a bear and elk. 
I am located in western wa close to I-90 right outside of Issaquah.  Since I am fairly busy I don't usually have a great deal of time or money to do extensive scouting, which is a big hindrance going after bear w/o being able to use bait or for elk.  I am very ethical and safe in the woods and am hoping to contact people who share the same views.  I'm easy to get along with and can share good conversation.

I am looking for someone to go after bear and/or elk with this season.  I am interested in gaining any new safe and responsible hunting partners.  As well if you have info or locations you would rather trade for a deer, duck, or turkey locations I would be happy to chat further.  Am also very willing to trade manual work or coyote hunting for any help on bear and elk.

Any very driven in all aspects of life and hunting is no different.  I might not have the resources to be out there everyday but certainly put in all the time I can.  I can be a great addition to a hunting party, both with work ethic, gear and knowledge of animals and the woods.  I'm sure there are people on here that have some of the knowledge, locations or gear needed to connect on bear/elk and hope I can bring something to the table for you.

Feel free to reply or shoot me a PM if interested or to ask any questions.  I am very open to offering any services, work, hunt trades, etc to make bear and elk happen this year. 

Would love a trophy but just filling my tags would make me the happiest guy ever  !!!

Offline KenPCPilot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
    • KenPCPilot
  • Groups: NRA
Re: Need partner or hunt trade for bear and elk !!!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 08:19:17 PM »
sent you a PM.  reply if you did not receive it about a hunting trip.
GO BUCKS

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal