Youth Turkey Hunt Contest
1. Youth fully guided turkey hunt donated by Bearpaw Outfitters (value $1250)
2. Fan and beard plaque donated by Natures Way Taxidermy (Value $210)
3. $100 fuel card for travel to and from donated by Jbar (Value $100)
4. License and two turkey tags paid for by jrebel (Value $35)
5. Donations for gear, clothing, etc….$200 jrebel, $100 Pinetar, possibley more ?? (gear, clothing, calls will
be purchased and sent to Bearpaw Outfittes) (current value $300)
6. Custom call donated by Jason Phelps Game Calls. (Value $40)Package Value $2035 The Hunt:
- The hunt will occur on the early April Spring Youth Hunt April 4-5 (excellent hunt)
- Arrive Friday afternoon April 3, stay till Monday morning if needed
- Friday late afternoon, target practice as needed at Bearpaw target range
- Youth must be accompanied by a parent or guardian with written approval from legal parent/guardian (legal reasons)
- By entering the contest the Parent/Guardian of the youth hunter is agreeing to allow promotional use of photos or video
- At least one person, the parent or guardian, or the youth must be a H-W member, to enter contest and do a follow up story
- H-W members are encouraged to enter interested children of family members, friends, neighbors, or co-workers
- Bearpaw Outfitters will call the birds, but will provide instruction about how to call when not calling the birds
- Bearpaw Outfitters can provide cartridges, cap, gloves, and facemask if needed for the huntTaxidermy:
-Winning youth will have parent or guardian contact Nature’s Way Taxidermy for instructions on how to care for and deliver trophy for mounting. The taxidermy is only good for the youth hunter’s bird. Fuel Card:
-A $100 dollar fuel or visa card will be given to the winning youth, parent, guardian upon your arrival to Bearpaw outfitters, to be used for travel expenses. License & Tags:
-Winning Youth will be given a $35 check / money order to go toward a youth hunting license and two turkey tags. Parent or guardian must contact jrebel so these accommodations can be made. Gear / Clothing / Accessories (current value is $300):
-Winning youth, parent or guardian will contact jrebel for details. Clothing will be ordered or bought upon winning youth being selected, so sizes are correct. Clothing / gear / calls will all be available upon arrival to Bearpaw Outfitters. Parent or Guardian to contact jrebel within three days of being selected for appropriate accommodations. Rules:
-Youth participants must be less than 16 years of age at time of license purchase. This is a state requirement as defined by “Youth” hunter.
-Dates for the Hunt are set and may not be changed. If you cannot make those dates, please do not participate in the contest. Dates are April 4th and 5th (see "hunt" above for more details).
-It is very important that the youth be at Bearpaw Outfitters by Friday the 3rd in the afternoon to
prepare for the hunt. This may cause a parent to pull their child from school Friday depending on
drive time. If this is not an options please do not participate in the contest.
-Contest will run from February 1st
until February 22nd at midnight
. Any post after midnight February 22nd will not be entered into the contest.
-Contest entries must include; Youth hunters first name, age and a four digit number between 0000-9999. Number closest without going over is the winner.
-A HW member (parent or guardian) may enter more than one number if they have multiple youth they
are entering. Please make a separate post for each entry. This is why first name is important.
-Youth member may enter themselves however must have parent approval if selected.
-Example: John / 14 / 0345
-If there is a duplicate number, the winner will be the participant that entered the number first.
-Winners must be willing to share basic contact information with jrebel, bearpaw and Nature’s Way taxidermy
Thanks and Good Luck.