collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: ANOTHER Western Life Outfitters benefit auction for the Blanchard Family.  (Read 4484 times)

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
TAKE 2!!!!!!!!

Dave and Sass Waldron from Western Life Outfitters have donated ANOTHER $500 credit to be used towards their outfitting business in the Blue Mountains. $500 is what they charge to pack a bull out for a non-guided client. We'll wait till after permit results are out so you guys who draw Tucannon or either of the Wenaha units can make the most of Western Life Outfitters' services. This $500 credit can be used for any of their guided hunts or drop camp hunts this fall or next year, 2014.

We waited till after the permit results came out to run this one.

http://westernlifeoutfitters.com/

We'll run the auction from 10:30 today till 9:00pm Monday August 5th. Once the bidding is done, the winner will get funds to Boneaddict via paypal at massviemuleys@aol.com or you can pm him for a mailing address.  At that point Dave from Western Life will get hold of the winner to make arrangements.

:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline Gringo31

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
Let's start off with a quick $200
We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
-Ronald Reagan

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
$250

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

Offline 2MANY

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Frontiersman

Roses are Red.
Violets are Blue.
$300 from me to you.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
$350.

Offline Gringo31

• Old Salt
$400
We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
-Ronald Reagan

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
Who else?

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
15 or so minute countdown.

Going going.....

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
Well this one's over. Gringo31 is the winner.

Thanks again to all for participating!!

:tup:

Offline Gringo31

• Old Salt
Just got back from being gone a week....

Will try to remember how to get money to Bone.  Last time it took me a few attempts :chuckle:
-Ronald Reagan

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
Just got back from being gone a week....

Will try to remember how to get money to Bone.  Last time it took me a few attempts :chuckle:

Paypal massivemuleys@aol.com or pm him for a mailing address.

Thank you, sir.
 :tup:

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal