collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Report Oversized Avatars  (Read 30751 times)

Offline Bmcox86

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sourdough
  • One in hand is better than two in the bush
    • Setter Stickers
Re: Report Oversized Avatars
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2013, 07:48:58 PM »
Mark B
Semper Paratus

Beretta White Wing 12ga Approx 20k rounds and still going strong!
Tikka t3 light 300wm

http://likeablaze.wordpress.com

Offline huntnphool

• Chance favors the prepared mind!
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Legend
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2013, 07:49:18 AM »
Wrangler
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first!

Offline bearpaw

• Family, Friends, Outdoors
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Legend
  • "Rather Be Cougar Huntin"
    • http://www.facebook.com/DaleDenney
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
  • Groups: NRA, SCI, F4WM, NWTF, IOGA, MOGA, CCOC, BBB, RMEF, WSTA, WSB
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2013, 02:54:02 AM »
Thanks for posting avatars that need resized.  :tup:
Americans are systematically advocating, legislating, and voting away each others rights. Support all user groups & quit losing opportunity!

http://bearpawoutfitters.com Guided Hunts, Unguided, & Drop Camps in Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wash. Hunts with tags available (no draw needed) for spring bear, fall bear, bison, cougar, elk, mule deer, turkey, whitetail, & wolf! http://trophymaps.com DIY Hunting Maps are also offered

Offline ICEMAN

• Site Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Explorer
  • The opinionated one... Y.A.R. Exec. Staff
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2013, 01:11:42 PM »
Killerbee
molṑn labé

A Knuckle Draggin Neanderthal Meat Head

Kill your television....do it now.....

Don't make me hurt you.

“I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from them. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves.”  John Wayne

Offline runamuk

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Explorer
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2013, 09:59:07 AM »
what size do they need to be?  I have an entire folder of avatars and none are over 100px X 100px......yet I can only upload about half of them the other half say too big or not an avatar? :dunno:  this is the strangest thing...did you put a compression on them that they have to also be like under 20kb?  because the biggest kb I have is about 52kb??

Offline Timberstalker

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Old Salt
  • Just one more ridge
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2013, 10:11:14 AM »
I wouldn't change your current one. :tup:
Its freaking awesome.
If you aint hunting, you aint livin'

Offline runamuk

• Explorer
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2013, 12:50:52 PM »
I wouldn't change your current one. :tup:
Its freaking awesome.
yeah my beaver one works...my pic of my green nails and bud light works..... but my antlers and my call lanyard ones dont  :dunno: short of trying all of them in the file..well all that fit this website a few are totally inappropriate and with my luck they would upload... :P

Offline bearpaw

• Administrator
  • Legend
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2013, 12:05:23 PM »
what size do they need to be?  I have an entire folder of avatars and none are over 100px X 100px......yet I can only upload about half of them the other half say too big or not an avatar? :dunno:  this is the strangest thing...did you put a compression on them that they have to also be like under 20kb?  because the biggest kb I have is about 52kb??

Not sure what the problem is, too busy to check at the moment, please hound me about this and I will get to it when I can.  :tup:

Max size I think is set at 120x120.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 09:05:24 AM by bearpaw »
Americans are systematically advocating, legislating, and voting away each others rights. Support all user groups & quit losing opportunity!

http://bearpawoutfitters.com Guided Hunts, Unguided, & Drop Camps in Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wash. Hunts with tags available (no draw needed) for spring bear, fall bear, bison, cougar, elk, mule deer, turkey, whitetail, & wolf! http://trophymaps.com DIY Hunting Maps are also offered

Offline runamuk

• Explorer
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2013, 02:02:18 PM »

Not sure what the problem is, too busy to check at the moment, please hound me about this and I will get to it when I can.  :tup:

Max size I think is set at 120x120 or 180x180.
mine are all 120 or smaller so has to be some other weird glitch...not a crisis just was odd, have not had this problem before.

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Explorer
  • I love my gun rights in Arizona..
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2013, 02:29:17 PM »
Mine is as big and long as it is wide............ :tup:
I couldn't care less about what anybody says..............

Offline Curly

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Legend
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2013, 07:03:57 AM »
DeKuma
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

><((((º>` ><((((º>. ><((((º>.¸><((((º>

Offline runamuk

• Explorer
« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2013, 04:07:19 PM »

mine are all 120 or smaller so has to be some other weird glitch...not a crisis just was odd, have not had this problem before.
ok so still running into this..here is what I can tell so far all the ones that dont work were ones that used to work...they are photos taken by another person however they are jpg/jpeg and within the 120x120 pixel none are over 50kb ....I even tried messing with one renaming and compressing and still no can do will not work says too large or not an avatar in the pink alert thingy :dunno: :dunno:

Offline bearpaw

• Administrator
  • Legend
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2014, 09:00:20 AM »

ok so still running into this..here is what I can tell so far all the ones that dont work were ones that used to work...they are photos taken by another person however they are jpg/jpeg and within the 120x120 pixel none are over 50kb ....I even tried messing with one renaming and compressing and still no can do will not work says too large or not an avatar in the pink alert thingy :dunno: :dunno:

Please send 2 or 3 that won't work for you to my email and I will see if I am able to put them on your profile: dale@bearpawoutfitters.com

THANKS,
Dale

Offline huntnphool

• Legend
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2014, 02:19:09 PM »
Huntingnut
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first!

Offline huntnphool

• Legend
« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2014, 12:23:42 PM »
Rocky

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal