collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Warning for Kapowsin shed hunters UPDATED WITH FORMAL ANSWER  (Read 22551 times)

Offline D.Prociw

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
  • Groups: NRA
Re: Warning for Kapowsin shed hunters
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2014, 10:28:04 PM »
I think what he meant( not that what he says makes much sense or is according to the letter of the law) is that if your spring bear hunting,the gates are open for vehicle access for spring bear hunters only and if your in there with your vehicle it would be some what of a unfair advantage if you were able to take the sheds out in the back of your truck :dunno:

Offline woodman

• Sourdough
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2014, 10:43:49 PM »
I think what he meant( not that what he says makes much sense or is according to the letter of the law) is that if your spring bear hunting,the gates are open for vehicle access for spring bear hunters only and if your in there with your vehicle it would be some what of a unfair advantage if you were able to take the sheds out in the back of your truck :dunno:

I kind of thought of it as a perk of being lucky enough to get drawn for that permit. The sheds are legal per the law and just going to waste away way back in there.

Offline trophyhunt

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
  • Groups: Wa Wild Sheep Life Member
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2014, 10:47:39 PM »

I kind of thought of it as a perk of being lucky enough to get drawn for that permit. The sheds are legal per the law and just going to waste away way back in there.
they won't waste away, I will pic them up!!! So just leave them alone please !😉
“In common with”..... not so much!!

Offline woodman

• Sourdough
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2014, 11:00:33 PM »

they won't waste away, I will pic them up!!! So just leave them alone please !

OK I will never touch another one, I should probably just send you a map every time that I find one. :chuckle:

Offline trophyhunt

• Forum Sponsor
  • Explorer
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2014, 11:04:04 PM »

OK I will never touch another one, I should probably just send you a map every time that I find one. :chuckle:
just hide them in a spot so no one else will find them, then PM me and I'll meet you at the kapowsin tavern to get the map!!!  Drinks on me!!!

Offline woodman

• Sourdough
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2014, 11:09:52 PM »

just hide them in a spot so no one else will find them, then PM me and I'll meet you at the kapowsin tavern to get the map!!!  Drinks on me!!!

Sounds like a plan

Offline deadyote

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scout
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2014, 11:44:58 PM »
Oops!! I found all my sheds in a walk in area and it was during spring bear times.  What is is really going to do about it now.  Didn't buy my permit this year.

Offline trophyhunt

• Forum Sponsor
  • Explorer
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2014, 08:55:51 AM »
Just PM me the areas you found them in and ill go look for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Mike450r

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2014, 09:05:58 AM »

Unless something changed any permit holder can go in during spring bear,   they only close for elk.  I think he is full of it myself.

Offline BOWHUNTER45

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2014, 09:10:50 AM »
Yeah him :pee:, he's blowing so much smoke up ur a$$ ur gunna $hit beef jerky...
:chuckle: :chuckle: :tup: it never ends ...do what you want and worry about it once your caught  :twocents: :yike: You know the saying ! Its always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission  :twocents:

Offline Hawgdawg

• Longhunter
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2014, 09:19:01 AM »
Yeah him :pee:, he's blowing so much smoke up ur a$$ ur gunna $hit beef jerky...

And that would be pot smoke!

Offline HUNTINCOUPLE

• Lost Somewhere on the Praire of Klickitat Co. Chasing The Elusive BENCHLEG DEERS.
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
  • Yep, my avatar is from my front porch. #2835
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2014, 09:25:09 AM »
Surprised they ain't started a raffle to pick say 3 or 5 lucky persons to go shed antler hunting in there. They could cap the tickets off at say 10,000 at 10$ a piece? :chuckle:
Slap some bacon on a biscut and lets go, were burrnin daylight!

Most peoples health is a decision not a condition?

Kill your television!  ICEMAN SAID TO!

Life Member of Hunting  Washington  Forum.

Time in the woods is more important than timing the moon.

Offline Ccortez

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2014, 09:37:03 AM »
Damn I'm in the wrong line of business.  Sounds like an easy way to get sheds without having to get wet  :chuckle:

Offline huntnphool

• Chance favors the prepared mind!
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Legend
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2014, 09:40:20 AM »
It's legal to pick up naturally shed antlers, he connot change that law.
+1
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first!

Offline D.Prociw

• Tracker
  • Groups: NRA
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2014, 10:47:13 AM »

Unless something changed any permit holder can go in during spring bear,   they only close for elk.  I think he is full of it myself.
.               Your right a permit holder can go in the tree farm, but a permit holder cannot go in the walk in roads with his vehicle if they dont have a spring bear tag.But things change a lot in there especially in Clydes mind. I'm with the rest of you. A shed is coming out with me if I find one. Is he going to tell me that if I'm spring bear hunting behind a walk in road and I find a nice patch of morels that I have to leave them? Clyde is Clyde and that's all I'm going to say about that.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal