Did you send a message?

Yes, I took 1 minute and sent a message
74 (74.7%)
No, I don't support coyote contests
11 (11.1%)
Don't Care Either Way
14 (14.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Important: Will WDFW make Coyote contests illegal?  (Read 28877 times)

Offline Tom Tamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • Location: Black Diamond, Wa...or the Pine ridges of the Cascades
Re: Important: Will WDFW make Coyote contests illegal?
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2014, 06:41:38 PM »
Message sent.....we're coming to a point in this country where we need to take a bigger stance more like civil disobedience and to start ignoring these Unconstitutional laws if they persist. Just as with the wolf hunting, our stance is being given lip service and falling on what appears to be deaf ears. Succh like these gun confiscation laws they are trying in other states. We will have to start bucking up and taking larger more meaningful stances should these continue. But for now I will play their stupid little game to show I tried to do it their way.
Luv 2 Hunt no matter the weapon
Mathews outback,easton axis,G5 montecs, Mod 70 7MM rem mag, T/C Black Diamond 50 cal...
Wild turkey addict( bird that is)
Everything is best in moderation....even moderation

Offline whacker1

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2014, 06:46:02 PM »
Being the nice group has not worked for us at all.Its time we started playing the same games as them.Build that fur coat like Joe,make some gloves,scarves,Boots,Hats and such and wear it always.If you encounter any BS sue theyre pants off.Im Gonna where everything I get.Just for them.

Make sure to send some to your relatives to wear as well. :tup:

Offline bullcanyon

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2014, 06:48:15 PM »
Message sent.

Offline predatorpro

• WA State Trappers Association
  • Sourdough
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2014, 07:13:51 PM »
anti hunting group? you mean the WDFW is the group?

Offline stevemiller

• Frontiersman
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2014, 07:19:42 PM »
No,But they are doing more listening to them than us.Some of the WDFW act like they are antis yes but no I dont think the WDFW is an anti group lol.
You must first be honest with yourself,Until then your just lying to everyone.

"The only one arguing is the one that is wrong"

Offline Tom Tamer

• Longhunter
  • Location: Black Diamond, Wa...or the Pine ridges of the Cascades
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2014, 08:46:55 PM »
Tom Tamer-Agreed,But we have already showed them we will try theyre way,All while they have been systematically taking more and more from us,While giving and giving to the other side.They have restricted us in so many ways over the years,because the other side makes noise in numbers, its time we did the same.
I think may ne my post is misconstured a little I am in total agreement with ou Steve. For me I will not quit hunting God gave me that right...(read Genesis for those who doubt it) not some pencil necked city dweller who doesn't know a wolf or coyote outside a disney flick. The gun rights the wolf(antihunting) horse crap . My sending the letter that we were asked to send is about the jist of it for me. I already know how our anti hunting WDFW will decide. So as stewards of the land properly we must keep on balancing the prey/predator levels. Their managing by public opinion and not scientific fact. Just the same way our moronic Gov't wages war anymore. They don't go in to win it it. They go in to win public opinion and mucks it up. We need to take our Country back. I have had discussions with my family that there may be somethings I get in trouble for. But Principles and freedom to try and ensure what's left of freedom for my kid is more important than money or even my life may it come to that.
Luv 2 Hunt no matter the weapon
Mathews outback,easton axis,G5 montecs, Mod 70 7MM rem mag, T/C Black Diamond 50 cal...
Wild turkey addict( bird that is)
Everything is best in moderation....even moderation

Offline Bshiftbc

• Scout
  • Let's get Elk Eyed!
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2014, 08:47:35 PM »
Done!
This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.  ~Elmer Davis

Offline BOWHUNTER45

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2014, 08:51:40 PM »
Message sent.....we're coming to a point in this country where we need to take a bigger stance more like civil disobedience and to start ignoring these Unconstitutional laws if they persist. Just as with the wolf hunting, our stance is being given lip service and falling on what appears to be deaf ears. Succh like these gun confiscation laws they are trying in other states. We will have to start bucking up and taking larger more meaningful stances should these continue. But for now I will play their stupid little game to show I tried to do it their way.
Spring is here ...here comes travis  :chuckle: :chuckle: Totally agree ..but when is it going to happen ? :dunno: :tup:

Offline Jerry malbeck

• Scout
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2014, 10:11:06 PM »
 There is a Nation wide assault going on right now , Figured this would come down watching the board for the last few years , There is a lot to be said for keeping a low profile. Bowing up your back, Going postal and making idle threats will do nothing, You have to keep a lower profile and continue to do what YOU enjoy, Posting results on a public forum only adds salt to the wound . the bunny huggin do gooders out there will have nothing to complain about if your not showing it on a public forum,Dont you have to ask yourself why its so important to post your sucess on a public forum?  Not saying you shouldnt have the right to do so , But is it really worth the hassle ? I agree , show Olympia how you feel, But in the end they will do as the (Your out numbered) dictates. As for me  , Ill just keep doing what i do and keep it to myself , Isnt that what Predator hunting IS all about ? Silent in, Silent out, get the job done.       
Love many
Trust few
Wrong None

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2014, 10:34:02 PM »
I've never participated in any derby's,  but in light of this I think I'll start.

When's the next coyote contest?

Offline Curly

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Legend
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2014, 08:40:23 AM »
What states have the anti crowd successfully got coyote hunting contests banned?  Kalifornia?  :dunno:
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

><((((º>` ><((((º>. ><((((º>.¸><((((º>

Offline dmv9

• Past Sponsor
  • Longhunter
  • Groups: NRA
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2014, 09:07:28 AM »
Sent

Offline Carl

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2014, 10:48:42 AM »
I sent one, too.

Carl

Offline jasnt

• ELR junkie
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Old Salt
  • Out shooting
  • Groups: WSTA
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2014, 12:02:32 PM »
Sent. I also posted this on PM
https://www.howlforwildlife.org/take_action  It takes 10 seconds and it’s free. To easy to make an excuse not to make your voice heard!!!!!!

The commission shall attempt to maximize the public recreational game fishing and hunting opportunities of all citizens, including juvenile, disabled, and senior citizens.
https://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=77.04.012

Offline bearpaw

• Family, Friends, Outdoors
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Legend
  • "Rather Be Cougar Huntin"
    • http://www.facebook.com/DaleDenney
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
  • Groups: NRA, SCI, F4WM, NWTF, IOGA, MOGA, CCOC, BBB, RMEF, WSTA, WSB
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2014, 12:13:13 PM »
What states have the anti crowd successfully got coyote hunting contests banned?  Kalifornia?  :dunno:

bearmanric says they pushed predator masters out of New Mexico, they are moving it to Arizona.

Keep the messages going, get your family members and friends to send a message too. :tup:
Americans are systematically advocating, legislating, and voting away each others rights. Support all user groups & quit losing opportunity!

http://bearpawoutfitters.com Guided Hunts, Unguided, & Drop Camps in Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wash. Hunts with tags available (no draw needed) for spring bear, fall bear, bison, cougar, elk, mule deer, turkey, whitetail, & wolf! http://trophymaps.com DIY Hunting Maps are also offered

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal