collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: when to quit for fall bear  (Read 29192 times)

Offline boneaddict

• Site Sponsor
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Legend
Re: when to quit for fall bear
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2014, 08:08:59 AM »
I think its time to quit. :chuckle:   I think the season lasted about to the last day of activity.   That cold snap hit in Eastern Washington anyway.  I think Booboo said heck with this and crawled into his hole.

Offline cryder

• relic01
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • elk down
Re: when to quit for fall bear
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2014, 04:18:18 PM »
When to quit ??Well I can honestly say I never did quit till the calendar told me to , but geeeeeze !!the darn critters where everywhere in the late summer then I geuss as soon as the berrys are gone so are the bears .Ispent a lot of time tring to get one of 3 or 4 different bears on my property into my sights but never saw any after the first time when the bear manly manual got in the way,were you wate to make sure there are no cubs ,I heard something and it ended up being another big bear, anyway, I didn't get a shot.Well its back to freezeing in the stand trying for that late archry shot on a doe or 4 point or better buck,they are on the camera so we will see if they are the same as the bears ,just show up for the screening and bale on curtain time,geeeeze !!I hope not,got a new Cajun injector smoker and fish from the Columbia is getting boreing,well good hunting out there and don't foreget your mittens !! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
loction location location ! perzackly !

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal